need rules-ban ppl who insult others

hy1392

Like this picture

Some ppl have no manner at farm,chating or doing quest :facepalm: :facepalm:

steal boss n just say 'f--k' to other ppl lol :blush:

I think warspear online must ban users like this who insult other ppl :bad:

For example 1time-ban 1day.    2times-ban 1weeks.  More than 3times-1year ban or delete id

18383_.jpg

lol, you duck isn't really an insult... ever in veiled form... if it was "u suck" it would be some kind of veiled form insult.

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/community[/shadow][/glow]

"u suck" = an opinion which might hurt ones feelings, but still its their opinion id suggest ignore .

fcuk = bad word which if used in a sentence like " fcuk u" would be an insult

these bad word users need some admin spanking  :blush:

you suck

Motherf*cker

f*uck you

and other like those does not hurt my feeling like the word "Noob".

No, its more in the balls.

u saying girls have balls them? cause when he call a girl as a noob, they feel very bad... like a punch in the balls.

hm, lets think about the word noob... noob is anyone who still have gotten something to learn, cause aren't perfect to master all things on the life. aren't you a noob? i m one  :friends: . i didn't learn everything... i m not a pro to know all... i m not god to know everything. if someone call you noob, say "thank you! but i already knew i m one, i wish i were like you who know everything and isn't a noob"  :)

u saying girls have balls them? cause when he call a girl as a noob, they feel very bad... like a punch in the balls.

hm, lets think about the word noob... noob is anyone who still have gotten something to learn, cause aren't perfect to master all things on the life. aren't you a noob? i m one  :friends: . i didn't learn everything... i m not a pro to know all... i m not god to know everything. if someone call you noob, say "thank you! but i already knew i m one, i wish i were like you who know everything and isn't a noob"  :)

I don't think the word noob here implies to real life it generally refers to ppl who are new to the game or someone who refuses to accept he is bad at the game !

new to the game is : newbie not noob

but ur right noob is someone who :

"someone who refuses to accept he is bad at the game" and rules and manners etc.

Girls have balls. Bigger balls if you understand me ;)

Foul language  should not be used at all if you can't type without swearing then I know your intelligence is probably not developed yet.  Calling people names is wrong no matter what!  i feel you are right I am noob Learing and growing everyday too many "noobs" use the word in the wrong context though. Love to watch some of you chat funniest things are said lol.  Makes me wonder where the smart gamers are.

I admit I talk trash, but to those who talk trash first. I can back up my trash talking. Im not the player who talk and run, ill hunt you down with no problem at all.

Going back to the topic, I guess it would be an added work for Devs to monitor the in-game chat threads for bad languages and ban all who are guilty. Imagine banning 70% (or higher I guess) of all the players for swearing in chat.  Not to mention their tremendous efforts to give us gamers an update that they hope we would love. They have set the rules.. That was their part.. Now we do our's. So I think it would help if we start with ourselves. Noob or not, let's all just enjoy playing with less, if not "bad-words-free" game. Cheers!

right..yesterday someone call me an 'idiot' and it hurts..whoever u are,jst wait 'til i learn everything and i'l show u whos the real idiot >:D m only playing ths for couple of weeks FYI  >:D >:D >:

Take its easy... or just try to relax.. there always wil be good ppl and bad ppl, this is how our world works. Just focus on that good ppl who wish u best.

Take its easy... or just try to relax.. there always wil be good ppl and bad ppl, this is how our world works. Just focus on that good ppl who wish u best.

:good: :good: 

• 2 weeks later...

right..yesterday someone call me an 'idiot' and it hurts..whoever u are,jst wait 'til i learn everything and i'l show u whos the real idiot >:D m only playing ths for couple of weeks FYI  >:D >:D >:

I would  too feel bad if someone call me an 'idiot' rather than a 'noob'.

A noob still have high chance of becoming better but an idiot : NO CHANCE

All You People Who Whine Cuz OF A Bad Word Need To Grow Up. :facepalm:  Plus The Ignore Feature Exists For A Reason. Devs Need To Focus On Imprisoning The Game, Not Your Childish Nonsense. If Someone Hurt Your Feelings Just Ignore :bad:  "Problem" Solved, Enjoy The Rest Of Your Day