amplification costs.

heythere

As a modest player, love the game and the excitement it brings. But the cost both in real money as well as the ingame gold for having fun in this game is insane. Have the game developer ever put their shoes on ours? I doubt it. But that's just a curiosity mind titling again. Anyway the main concern for my topic here is the "amplification costs", like wth? Does we have to pay our hard earn gold even if amp don't success? Really think about it, amp failed and we end up losing gold? On the other hand our gears remain same. Btw the term "amp success" is like non existent in this game. Also the "gold cost" for amp is way too costly, so think about it. At the end amp failed and all our hard earned gold gone just like that. If gold was easy earn which is in most games no issue here, but in this game its just a sad story to even start about gold farming. In short, REDUCE AMPLIFICATION COST OR DO NOT CHARGE GOLD FOR AMPLIFICATION FAILURE. Thank you.

:cereal_man:i dont mind putting gold in amps

BUT i think i need the numbers 

whats the chance to successfully amp 

and whats the chance to fail

Edited by Madz101

7 hours ago, Madz101 said:

and what the chance to fail

Yeah, I'd like to know it too

9 hours ago, Madz101 said:

and what the chance to fail

99,9999999% chance to fail

0,0000001% chance to success

:derpina2:

Idk

Edited by Jcbreff

On 5.10.2017 at 12:39 PM, heythere said:

As a modest player, love the game and the excitement it brings. But the cost both in real money as well as the ingame gold for having fun in this game is insane. Have the game developer ever put their shoes on ours? I doubt it. But that's just a curiosity mind titling again. Anyway the main concern for my topic here is the "amplification costs", like wth? Does we have to pay our hard earn gold even if amp don't success? Really think about it, amp failed and we end up losing gold? On the other hand our gears remain same. Btw the term "amp success" is like non existent in this game. Also the "gold cost" for amp is way too costly, so think about it. At the end amp failed and all our hard earned gold gone just like that. If gold was easy earn which is in most games no issue here, but in this game its just a sad story to even start about gold farming. In short, REDUCE AMPLIFICATION COST OR DO NOT CHARGE GOLD FOR AMPLIFICATION FAILURE. Thank you.

:happy_yes1:

Edited by Waheed