Chinese cheap miracle coins

ELASIRI

4 hours ago, koszpl said:

You seem a bit biased dude.

Staminas are like 3k gold for everyone on MC side ( thanks to those few chineses dropping prices), and i believe they would be even cheaper if buying on berserk warehouse from sponsors. Having free staminas on AoA for technopolis is nothing if you can buy 4x cheaper mcoin from chinese sellers... you can make the -3k gold for stam like nothing.

About "no life GP 24/7", just check weekly GP rating on tours, almost always berserk players on TOP 5, some of them have record i believe, nothing wrong in my opinion, its their own life. And yeah, Hassn amped some people after mad GP, for example i remember a deal where he made +10 staff after 1M GP on a tour, but you can earn that amp working in real life and fastest lol

Now, he could made him full gear +10 if he was buying mcoin from the two berserk chineses. You notice the perspective? lol

With the funny difference that he is buying legit price and not fraud as developer said. Imagine how much money developers would lost if Hassn was buying mcoin at that price, he is playing for 5-6 years and you cant imagine the amount of money he put on this game, he can easily be shareholder of Aigrind

When we Were lvl 3 we could do easily much GP WITHOUT the chinese or lordmohmed as many try to say here. In that Screenshot down you can See it what we have done before and now. It still didn't change.

I wanna say: Stop tring to make the Reputation of Berserk (aka. Bankai) bad with unnessensary comments in this forum. This will only lead to problems.

All guilds are same, some has different rules and prices of their stuffs. Some are giving free stuffs and others not.

Don't make any wrong statements in the future, thanks 

IMG-20170102-WA0001.jpg

2 hours ago, Lyzois said:

yeah bullshit, he helped TSK to tour, been leader of TSK and so on so better stop this topic. All I can say, mohmed did his own choices it's not crime to give away then wanting it back when regrets something, nobody forced anyone to gift anything.

When he helped TSK to tour? Muho and lordmohmed friends they helped each other at arena this is why muho invited him and made him leader but only for 3 or 4 days and literally he did nothing in guild , just talked :D I accept your point , but I mean that lordmohmed helped some people in berserk and it is not a crime. I just want to say thay he did some things for them. Maybe not so much but he helped them this is the truth. Yes lordmohmed is an egoist guy like elasiri, he often tries to buy people with money. He helped to many people maybe for some reasons, maybe he seek some profit from this help but  this do not change the reality. You can ask vladeath. My main reason for objection is the idea of "lordmohmed did nothing". He helped and he wanted to help nobody forced him.

10 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

its hassn who is giving free stams and upots at aoa and when u make no life gp he amp u 

in berserk there is not even free stams upots 

so cry to hassn when he is giving free stuff for guild :youre_the_man1:

u are telling lies only coz u are desperate 

Lordmohmed amped berserk leader and vla i also saw that Chinese gzme amping vladeath belt so u can imagine what else they amped ik berserk leader long time when he was with +6 spear and cant even run kronus look what cheap Chinese coins did to him and why only berserk defending here ? I suggest gm to ban all ppl who defend this fraud way at this topic and even game cuz its alrdy scam 

33 minutes ago, Suli Kh said:

When we Were lvl 3 we could do easily much GP WITHOUT the chinese or lordmohmed as many try to say here. In that Screenshot down you can See it what we have done before and now. It still didn't change.

I wanna say: Stop tring to make the Reputation of Berserk (aka. Bankai) bad with unnessensary comments in this forum. This will only lead to problems.

All guilds are same, some has different rules and prices of their stuffs. Some are giving free stuffs and others not.

IMG-20170102-WA0001.jpg

At that time there was still Chinese called gzme he did all to berserk before etea joined and u did that at triple event so it doesnt mean u something gm need do something about this fraud method asap

8 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

mohamed wanted lvl guild for free usign later he pmm waheed for give back u can ask waheed or mohamed 

he up 1 skill at 3/3 hp regen usigns free 

thats what he did for berserk nothing more

Nah lordmohmed made berserk from lv2 to lv7 then when u found other sponsor u kicked him thats the story if u want it

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Just asked how could the fact I joined recently in Berserk matter with his previous point. Still waiting for an answer from him:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:.  Speaking over frauds there, It's right being clear at once, in order to avoid misunderstandings, I guess  :pleasantry:

Well it can be easy like u joined them so they buy cheap coins for u ? Simple as that isnt? 

5 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Well it can be easy like u joined them so they buy cheap coins for u ? Simple as that isnt? 

Eliarsirii Shall we ask Etea or Gzme if I ever pmed them to buy signs? In mc side they are sold for 6k. Why would I even ask them for a cheaper ammount? :rofl:

2 hours ago, Lyzois said:

yeah bullshit, he helped TSK to tour, been leader of TSK and so on so better stop this topic. All I can say, mohmed did his own choices it's not crime to give away then wanting it back when regrets something, nobody forced anyone to gift anything.

Reporting bug is different than talking about chineses join to guild, I remember etea joined berserk after previous arena season and berserk were already 7lv in that time, so yeah.. maybe you knew forum is not right place to continue your drama or lies, I have alot of cool screenshots also, adding the ones where you act gm in game as you got power to ban anyone just because of can't win in arena, now same things because can't win tours.. just send your screenshots here it's cool if I see finally you turning from words to action :pin3:

I never said im gm i said ill report to gm if anyone cheat and thats what gm always said if u saw something unusually report it and we will fix it and for etea who joined at lv7 i said 100000 times there was player called gzme and still he is Chinese and he used this method for berserk for long time gm should ban those ppl who used this method for at least a week so they learn again

4 hours ago, Peter_Munk said:

It is fraud indeed, we are working on fixing it, thats all I can say for now. Don't recommend anyone to use it.

Finally warspear will be great again :ah:

1 hour ago, Leeon Muller said:

stams at berserk are being sold 5k 

if u dont know anything just stop telling lies 

the thing here is that nobody is amping anyone at berserk and some retards are telling lies here 

if the brother of guild leader does not get ,free amp, then u must be very very stupid to belive the lies

we are not aoa where u get free sh*t:not_okay:

Sad but wahed admit him self that lordmohmed amped his boot xd so carry on

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Eliarsirii Shall we ask Etea or Gzme if I ever pmed them to buy signs? In mc side they are sold for 6k. Why would I even ask them for a cheaper ammount? :rofl:

Cheaper amount? Nah im saying the way u got so mad now is the prove alrdy xD u joined and im sure u send money to etea via PayPal so he buy the fraud way for u there is no other reason why u defend this fraud unless u using it in last im old player and i really enjoy ws before this fraud and i wish ws back to old times back when there was no frauds and we all enjoy :ah:

1 hour ago, ELASIRI said:

I never said im gm i said ill report to gm if anyone cheat and thats what gm always said if u saw something unusually report it and we will fix it and for etea who joined at lv7 i said 100000 times there was player called gzme and still he is Chinese and he used this method for berserk for long time gm should ban those ppl who used this method for at least a week so they learn again

Finally warspear will be great again :ah:

after reading so much of ur sh*t here i think its time to be a part here as well

mohamed joined guild when it was lvl 3 end of christnas event 

that gp which suli made ss WAS NORMAL TOUR not any events 

gzme never sold stams for guild its me who is and always will be selling 

ask yy players who sold them upot stams and i have ss for proof as well 

mohamed did not lvl up berserk and never sold upot stams to guild but yes he amped my boots and hp skill regen usigns

my stams i bought from player foxbunny who is not a chinese  

my points is : i dont buy chars like u or make stories in forum coz cant win anything 

i made yy op and now berserk and this is truth 

if u are jealous i get it coz u did achive nothing neither in aoa or in any other guilds

but offering my players 26k mc for join aoa is kind of pathetic and asking me for help aoal as well 

:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Morgana
replaced shit with sh*t .-.

46 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

At that time there was still Chinese called gzme he did all to berserk before etea joined and u did that at triple event so it doesnt mean u something gm need do something about this fraud method asap

Belive what you want to, but stop calling other guilds unfair or something like that. We both know that we can talk in normal way. There is no need to say "but berserk here..berserk there..." 

I hope you can understand it someday...

1 hour ago, Suli Kh said:

IMG-20170102-WA0001.jpg

Damn how old is this screenshot

19 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Nah lordmohmed made berserk from lv2 to lv7 then when u found other sponsor u kicked him thats the story if u want it

is also a Screenshot where you can See what happen if double gp. (Picture below)

1. lie lvl 2-7 guild??? 

We got the guild at lvl 3 

2. lie all people +10???

I'm the brother of the leader and not +10 because i spend my gold for the guild

3. thats why Waheed is +10 and me not

4. stamina got at low price 2-3 month before and berserk players pay for stam and upots

5. guild wasnt lvled up by Waheed or me, actually from all members. Stellax who is so badl amped, buys usigns from dealer daily about 10 pcs. And ppl depsoite too.

When lvl up is near Waheed asks players to depsoite gold.

6. Waheed and me were 4 years long in yy, we weren'n allowed to use AP skill, so we left yy, because they insulted us after using it. After that we went to AoA for 1 month, you can See it in Hassn engineer Video.

After that we wanted to quit the game, and left AoA and we decided to gift yy players stam gold upots. You can ask Chaaka, Pyex, Crowle, Ambroxol, Exvehl.

7. 9th December we created Bankai (Berserk)

8. My point is you are Losing almost everything in this game and crying in forum and making stories.

You are rich but you are crying for 99$, don't act rich if you aren't.

9. Yes it's of course fraud. Change it because we don't care.

But STOP MAKING STORIES and stay in the content

IMG-20170130-WA0000.jpg

Edited by Suli Kh

4 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Cheaper amount? Nah im saying the way u got so mad now is the prove alrdy xD u joined and im sure u send money to etea via PayPal so he buy the fraud way for u there is no other reason why u defend this fraud unless u using it in last im old player and i really enjoy ws before this fraud and i wish ws back to old times back when there was no frauds and we all enjoy :ah:

Giving account email is forbidden by Eula, Eliarsirii :), and purchasing coins for others requires the email of the other's account. When I buy coins, I do it on my own. You said it yourself, I am not even a heavy mcoin user at your eyes, yet you think I pay people via PayPal to use such Fraud :rofl:.

Provoking, this is all you can do Eliarsirii, but not everybody is full of Ego like you. I don't need to prove anything in a place where the main aim is having fun. I respect every player and play respecting rules, something you do too, right? Didn't you make people call you "Eulasirii"? :cat6:. And why would I be mad at your lies? People get mad only if they have something to hide, and It is not my case fortunatly. 

And please, learn to use " . , " symbols: they are not enemies :pin7:. Ain't easy at all reading and getting the right meaning of that. 

P.S. : I am not defending the Fraud. I am defending myself from your lies. I will tell you again, and if you'll ever make your eyes effort that much to read my comment till here, you will read that I am happy if Developpers stop Frauders from ruining the game. Keep this in your mind, please. Even though you won't bother to read it whole, and just stop to the first part you like and turn it against me. 

Edited by Higgings
Improved the text

such funny thing, u know why? Mecha made the guild to lvl 3 before mohmed came back from his break, so ur logic once again fails... ask how we know? Maybe cos we been there with dami, toto and vrillon for not waste gp of other guilds, and there was 3/3 hp skill during that time so :) just learn to speak truth I know it's to u easier to make own truth than tell how things really are but anyway :pin1:

52 minutes ago, Lyzois said:

such funny thing, u know why? Mecha made the guild to lvl 3 before mohmed came back from his break, so ur logic once again fails... ask how we know? Maybe cos we been there with dami, toto and vrillon for not waste gp of other guilds, and there was 3/3 hp skill during that time so :) just learn to speak truth I know it's to u easier to make own truth than tell how things really are but anyway :pin1:

He cant admit that hes wrong anymore. He has to stand by what he thinks is true

So I heard the best joke of all times :rofl:
Higgs full+10 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How the heck can you even say that since literally EVERYBODY can inspect him and see he's not full+10 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Omg ela we are not as stupid as you think we are, you have to go tell lies somewhere else in a kindergarten, kids may belive you over there so try your luck my OLD and GOOD friend :biggrin:

And just to stay on topic, if that would be a fraud, why did it happened in the first place?Fraud.png
I think you are looking for another word, because since everyone in china and russia see those prices the first time they open the miracle coin shop, without doing anything in any way, it clearly seems like those prices were supposed to be there.................... Unless someone hacked the game at international scale and that's very unlikely to believe xD

Edited by Mewingdrip

2 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

Fraud.png

I think you are looking for another word, because since everyone in china and russia see those prices the first time they open the miracle coin shop, without doing anything in any way, it clearly seems like those prices were supposed to be there.................... Unless someone hacked the game at international scale and that's very unlikely to believe xD

Exactly

16 hours ago, Suli Kh said:

is also a Screenshot where you can See what happen if double gp. (Picture below)

1. lie lvl 2-7 guild??? 

We got the guild at lvl 3 

2. lie all people +10???

I'm the brother of the leader and not +10 because i spend my gold for the guild

3. thats why Waheed is +10 and me not

4. stamina got at low price 2-3 month before and berserk players pay for stam and upots

5. guild wasnt lvled up by Waheed or me, actually from all members. Stellax who is so badl amped, buys usigns from dealer daily about 10 pcs. And ppl depsoite too.

When lvl up is near Waheed asks players to depsoite gold.

6. Waheed and me were 6 years long in yy, we weren'n allowed to use AP skill, so we left yy, because they insulted us after using it. After that we went to AoA for 1 month, you can See it in Hassn engineer Video.

After that we wanted to quit the game, and left AoA and we decided to gift yy players stam gold upots. You can ask Chaaka, Pyex, Crowle, Ambroxol, Exvehl.

7. 9th December we created Bankai (Berserk)

8. My point is you are Losing almost everything in this game and crying in forum and making stories.

You are rich but you are crying for 99$, don't act rich if you aren't.

9. Yes it's of course fraud. Change it because we don't care.

But STOP MAKING STORIES and stay in the content

IMG-20170130-WA0000.jpg

Xd first u said u got guild at lv3 but then u said u create it and 6 years at yy? Before 6 years there was no guilds at alll hahahahaha guilds system start at 2013 which is 4 years ago so pls make better lies xd

Edited by ELASIRI

17 hours ago, Waheed said:

after reading so much of ur sh*t here i think its time to be a part here as well

mohamed did not lvl up berserk and never sold upot stams to guild but yes he amped my boots and hp skill regen usigns

my points is : i dont buy chars like u or make stories in forum coz cant win anything 

if u are jealous i get it coz u did achive nothing neither in aoa or in any other guilds

but offering my players 26k mc for join aoa is kind of pathetic and asking me for help aoal as well 

U destroyed what suli said he said berserk share stams but u said u do all stams xD u ducked him up also lordmohmed made berserk is something basic even mobs at irslenort know that xd u never made someone u can't even amp ur self and that 2m gp was on event and i remember it noway u make 2m gp with 30 ppl at normal tower so lie more lets have fun

3 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

So I heard the best joke of all times :rofl:
Higgs full+10 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How the heck can you even say that since literally EVERYBODY can inspect him and see he's not full+10 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Omg ela we are not as stupid as you think we are, you have to go tell lies somewhere else in a kindergarten, kids may belive you over there so try your luck my OLD and GOOD friend :biggrin:

And just to stay on topic, if that would be a fraud, why did it happened in the first place?Fraud.png

If u open normal price u wont see it there kid they need open some vpn to see those prices so they searched for this fraud way instead of reporting it which i did i could pay Chinese via paypal and they do it for me but nah i want fair game for all thats why im better than u ;)

Everyone who defend this fraud method is from berserk at eu server who use this method for sure i suggest gm to ban them so they learn in future and report once they see some bug

16 hours ago, Lyzois said:

Yes and i meant from lv3 to 7 lordmohmed made it and thats truth

18 hours ago, Suli Kh said:

IMG-20170102-WA0001.jpg

Btw since u lv3 gzme was using that fraud method for u so yah

16 hours ago, Higgings said:

Giving account email is forbidden by Eula, Eliarsirii :), and purchasing coins for others requires the email of the other's account. When I buy coins, I do it on my own. You said it yourself, I am not even a heavy mcoin user at your eyes, yet you think I pay people via PayPal to use such Fraud :rofl:.

Provoking, this is all you can do Eliarsirii, but not everybody is full of Ego like you. I don't need to prove anything in a place where the main aim is having fun. I respect every player and play respecting rules, something you do too, right? Didn't you make people call you "Eulasirii"? :cat6:. And why would I be mad at your lies? People get mad only if they have something to hide, and It is not my case fortunatly. 

And please, learn to use " . , " symbols: they are not enemies :pin7:. Ain't easy at all reading and getting the right meaning of that. 

P.S. : I am not defending the Fraud. I am defending myself from your lies. I will tell you again, and if you'll ever make your eyes effort that much to read my comment till here, you will read that I am happy if Developpers stop Frauders from ruining the game. Keep this in your mind, please. Even though you won't bother to read it whole, and just stop to the first part you like and turn it against me. 

U woldnt defend it if u not using it but keep crying anw 

17 hours ago, Waheed said:

Excuse me ? Achieve? Y scammed yy to build berserk at first i remember u at aoa with ur +6 spear u poor cant afford a shit asking me for kronus or hassn will kick u how u become giving stams now ? U r nothing more than beggar scammer deal with that 

1 minute ago, ELASIRI said:

U woldnt defend it if u not using it but keep crying anw 

The one's crying here, it's you, Eliarsirii. Or maybe you forgot about the Overpowered Classes Topic? :rofl:

@ELASIRI i failed to understand why everyone in this topic or maybe forums disagree with everything you say

don't get me wrong, i can't care less about the amount of mc you can buy in chines

i also failed to understand why this topic went from talking about chines mc shop to guilds

U destroyed what suli said he said berserk share stams but u said u do all stams xD u ducked him up also lordmohmed made berserk is something basic even mobs at irslenort know that xd u never made someone u can't even amp ur self and that 2m gp was on event and i remember it noway u make 2m gp with 30 ppl at normal tower so lie more lets have fun

u are retarded as fu*k 

u are calling people scammer coz u lose at everything. i guess u are the scammer coz u steal aoal from hassn 

and scamming kalib bd as well 

u are just a pathetic loser crying here for attention coz u cant do shit 

u are and will be a retard forever. make ur own guild instead of scamming 

TMPDOODLE1507032856855.jpgIMG-20161227-WA0002.jpgstart of tour, and in the end u know how mich GP we did :D. So don't liegt and show some proofs

Also down u can See it elasiri, how the leader of yy asked Waheed to sell upots and lvl up guild to lvl 6.

Don't try to spread SH** that waheed scam something OK? 

Show something that proofs ur lies, it's pathetic to lie u know :)?

Now show us some of ur litte shitty lies and stories with proofs pls 

We could call u scammer as well ;)

IMG-20161224-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20161228-WA0001.jpg

Yes and i meant from lv3 to 7 lordmohmed made it and thats truth

mohmed came back in horror, in that time berserk was lv 5, and doesn't matter whatever he did, he got reputation as being scammer in past (scammed Drakoth, trief scam finalssuse, scammed 3x yy people in row asking their logins from previous char he scammed, also tried scam finalssuse, used elasiris guild for get gold, sold many accs and recovered them), and what he did in berserk was his own choices, he also asked my guild to go vs berserk in tour during end of horror event bcs he got kicked from berserk cause of inactivity for 2+ weeks. mohmed didn't do much gp, so it's not as "mohmed made it from 3 to 7", because in the end gp is most needed thing and hardest to get for level up guilds

Everyone who defend this fraud method is from berserk at eu server who use this method for sure i suggest gm to ban them so they learn in future and report once they see some bug

Now you saying that they should ban all berserk members even though all didnt buy mcoins?

1 minute ago, Virgins said:

Drama's everywhere:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Ela's here. Of course there's drama. You should see Emerald chat when he is on

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

Atleast its not offtopic yet

It is. He is attacking people directly about guilds and then turns it as they are defending the Fraud instead of defending themselves from his lies. Just scroll up. The Fraud has not been mentioned by them, it's Eliarsirii who always brings it here. 

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

It is. He is attacking people directly about guilds and then turns it as they are defending the Fraud instead of defending themselves from his lies. Just scroll up. The Fraud has not been mentioned by them, it's Eliarsirii who always brings it here. 

Well now this is more about guild that chinese mcoins

• Daria locked this topic