Chinese cheap miracle coins

ELASIRI

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

They should ban every chinese then

Not all chineses knew about this method. Using PC they have normal price as us. You can see on their forum and topics like this one https://www.taptap.com/topic/576716 that many bought full normal price and others used russian price :smile:

47 minutes ago, Higgings said:

You cannot compare a new guild with a old one in developping matters. Of course the older guilds needed a bit more of efforts in order to lvl up and upgrade. Once dungeons with 1 stam were made by very op people, and 2 stams dungeons were "Normal".  Now a 2 stam run is something like a Taboo. Not to count thay now there are good offers to people who want to lvl up guilds quickly; just wait till a guild discount comes and here you go. 

You are right, but it doesnt justifies the fact that some people made a guild TOP in short time while leeching from chinese fraud. Btw, may i ask if you are in Berserk guild? :rolleyes: cheers

Edited by klar

2 hours ago, klar said:

There wont be consequences/ban to the people that abused this? For example on EU Berserk guild has 2 chineses that sell mcoin with this method to members, they easily got full +10 as well. I can provide you screenshots on pm if you need them. 

Why would they ban players who just buy mcoins legitimately. Its not abusing if they have cheaper mcoins due to something. Its like banning player because he had too much money

I am sorry if I hurt someone somehow , it's aigrinds fault..Those chinese are doing these because Devs set different price in different countries...So they must set an universal price for every country so that this problem can be solved .

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

I am sorry if I hurt someone somehow , it's aigrinds fault..Those chinese are doing these because Devs set different price in different countries...So they must set an universal price for every country so that this problem can be solved .

But then problem would be that in some countries peoples make more money. Like compare india and usa

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Why would they ban players who just buy mcoins legitimately. 

But as developer said, they dont.

2 hours ago, Lashabi said:

Chineses have same price as most country, probably appstore price glitched or they do something else. Not all chineses use this, its already known only few guys sell mcoin this way to some of the guilds mentioned before

Edited by klar

6 hours ago, klar said:

You are right, but it doesnt justifies the fact that some people made a guild TOP in short time while leeching from chinese fraud. Btw, may i ask if you are in Berserk guild? :rolleyes: cheers

I am. Correct. Joined recently. Your point?

Cheers :)

Edited by Higgings

40 minutes ago, klar said:

But as developer said, they dont.

How they dont buy mcoins legitimately if price is set to what it is

8 hours ago, klar said:

There wont be consequences/ban to the people that abused this? For example on EU Berserk guild has 2 chineses that sell mcoin with this method to members, they easily got full +10 as well. I can provide you screenshots on pm if you need them. 

Years ago when a guy hacked gold on US server i remember you guys took away all gold gave away to random people. 

Yup, for example Hassn always buy full price of normal mcoin and he felt pissed/scammed when found out few days ago how cheap people made guilds as strong as the one he owns. He has many business and travels china often, so if devs are okay with it it will be good news for F2P players. He can drop sign price to 2k if he wants

Are you completly retarded ??? nobody is amping berserk Players 

Ist not out fault if u are not as fast lvling a Guild as us

We used the Discounts coz we knew when they were

Show the ss u liar and dont make excuses

24 minutes ago, Leeon Muller said:

Are you completly retarded ??? nobody is amping berserk Players 

Ist not out fault if u are not as fast lvling a Guild as us

We used the Discounts coz we knew when they were

Show the ss u liar and dont make excuses

Dnt lie etea at berserk for a reason why once he join berserk u lvl up and suddenly all become +10 at berserk? We blind or something? Even lordmohmed the one who made berserk and make them stand said the same and we will see when devs stop this fraud way how berserk fall

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

The point is u happy with Chinese cheap coins that etea does at berserk xD 

Look at Suliiman waheeds Brother is he full +10? 

U are just desperate lol

Theo only one who Amped pol was hassn 

Etea joined berserk wen Guild was lvl 7 

and lordmohamed did Nothing 

7 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Ohhh yea... i am full +10 indeed... 

Ela aren't you grown enough to tell lies all the time? Seriously do you need all these lies to be accepted by the players you call "Friends" ?

30 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Dnt lie etea at berserk for a reason why once he join berserk u lvl up and suddenly all become +10 at berserk? We blind or something? Even lordmohmed the one who made berserk and make them stand said the same and we will see when devs stop this fraud way how berserk fall

U saying that nobody in karma or aoal is chinese. And all of you got +10 without mcoins from chinese players

Edited by Jcbreff

Just now, Jcbreff said:

I still think that this topic same as saying: "mc side is cheaper, make mcoins more expensive for them"

I am fine with the idea of "Same price for everybody".

I am not fine with people telling lies just to appear a cool guy. 

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I am fine with the idea of "Same price for everybody".

I am not fine with people telling lies just to appear a cool guy. 

I didnt think enough what i posted. 

If it would be same price for everyone then what about countries where income is significantly lower 

11 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

I didnt think enough what i posted. 

If it would be same price for everyone then what about countries where income is significantly lower 

It must be a well planned thing man. And who says that developpers aren't using the method you explained already? We are players, and a said of my country recits: "Outside the playground, everybody is a coach". In my opinion we shall, at least for 1 second, imagine to be a developper who everyday has got such issues to deal with. We can imagine this as a complex machine, where every gear must work perfectly, otherwise it may compromise the whole function of it. 

Edited by Higgings
Typo

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

U saying that nobody in karma or aoal is chinese. And all of you got +10 without mcoins from chinese players

Nobody at aoal is Chinese come show me if u see someone xD

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Ohhh yea... i am full +10 indeed... 

Ela aren't you grown enough to tell lies all the time? Seriously do you need all these lies to be accepted by the players you call "Friends" ?

Lies ? What lie ? Cuz i report bug in game ? Well if this is a lie then im a liar etea doing cheap coins for all berserk i got even ss from lyzois he do to reborn also and where i need to be accepted? At game ? Im alrdy ws main topic at wc elf or mc so stfu and wait what gm gonna do about this

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

It must be a well planned thing man. And who says that developpers aren't using the method you explained already? We are players, and a said of my country recits: "Outside the playground, everybody is a coach". In my opinion we shall, at least for 1 second, imagine to be a developper who everyday has got such issues to deal with. We can imagine this as a complex machine, where every gear must work perfectly, otherwise it may compromise the whole function of it. 

Its fraud as dev said so wait for the result and be quite

5 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Lies ? What lie ? Cuz i report bug in game ? Well if this is a lie then im a liar etea doing cheap coins for all berserk i got even ss from lyzois he do to reborn also and where i need to be accepted? At game ? Im alrdy ws main topic at wc elf or mc so stfu and wait what gm gonna do about this

its hassn who is giving free stams and upots at aoa and when u make no life gp he amp u 

in berserk there is not even free stams upots 

so cry to hassn when he is giving free stuff for guild :youre_the_man1:

u are telling lies only coz u are desperate 

Nobody at aoal is Chinese come show me if u see someone xD

Hassn is Arab. And did the same thing chinese ( according to you ) do. For many years. 

19 minutes ago, Leeon Muller said:

its hassn who is giving free stams and upots at aoa. 

Hmm. I must correct myself. He is still doing it. 

Lies ? What lie ?

Lies over players. I could make a list as long as this thread about your lies, but trust me, I am not gonna bother myself to search for the whole day screenshots. For another respectful player I'd do that. But it's not your case.

10 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

Look at Suliiman waheeds Brother is he full +10? 

U are just desperate lol

Theo only one who Amped pol was hassn 

Etea joined berserk wen Guild was lvl 7 

and lordmohamed did Nothing 

Lordmohmed did nothing? BULLSHIT.

1 hour ago, Omercix said:

mohamed wanted lvl guild for free usign later he pmm waheed for give back u can ask waheed or mohamed 

he up 1 skill at 3/3 hp regen usigns free 

thats what he did for berserk nothing more

15 hours ago, Higgings said:

You seem a bit biased dude.

4 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

its hassn who is giving free stams and upots at aoa and when u make no life gp he amp u 

Staminas are like 3k gold for everyone on MC side ( thanks to those few chineses dropping prices), and i believe they would be even cheaper if buying on berserk warehouse from sponsors. Having free staminas on AoA for technopolis is nothing if you can buy 4x cheaper mcoin from chinese sellers... you can make the -3k gold for stam like nothing.

About "no life GP 24/7", just check weekly GP rating on tours, almost always berserk players on TOP 5, some of them have record i believe, nothing wrong in my opinion, its their own life. And yeah, Hassn amped some people after mad GP, for example i remember a deal where he made +10 staff after 1M GP on a tour, but you can earn that amp working in real life and fastest lol

Now, he could made him full gear +10 if he was buying mcoin from the two berserk chineses. You notice the perspective? lol

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

Hassn is Arab. And did the same thing chinese ( according to you ) do. For many years. 

Hmm. I must correct myself. He is still doing it. 

With the funny difference that he is buying legit price and not fraud as developer said. Imagine how much money developers would lost if Hassn was buying mcoin at that price, he is playing for 5-6 years and you cant imagine the amount of money he put on this game, he can easily be shareholder of Aigrind lol

Edited by koszpl

1 hour ago, koszpl said:

Just asked how could the fact I joined recently in Berserk matter with his previous point. Still waiting for an answer from him:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:.  Speaking over frauds there, It's right being clear at once, in order to avoid misunderstandings, I guess  :pleasantry:

1 hour ago, koszpl said:

With the funny difference that he is buying legit price and not fraud as developer said.

If that's fraud, why don't devs fix these prices asap? Or why don't we have any infos at all about that, for something like 2 days? 

Edited by Higgings

20 minutes ago, Higgings said:

If that's fraud, why don't devs fix these prices asap? Or why don't we have any infos at all about that, for something like 2 days? 

It is fraud indeed, we are working on fixing it, thats all I can say for now. Don't recommend anyone to use it.

3 minutes ago, Peter_Munk said:

It is fraud indeed, we are working on fixing it, thats all I can say for now. Don't recommend anyone to use it.

Thank you for the answer :)

20 minutes ago, Peter_Munk said:

If someone uses this now does it have consequences for him/her

4 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

If someone uses this now does it have consequences for him/her

It should lead on perma block, theoretically, according to EULA.

I dont see why it should lead to any player bans. They were still paying but the one who provides the miracle coin purchases ducked up. It's messed up if anyone who bought those coins gets banned imo. Annoying that economy was ducked but it will stabilize eventually.

18 minutes ago, Raislin said:

I dont see why it should lead to any player bans. They were still paying but the one who provides the miracle coin purchases ducked up. It's messed up if anyone who bought those coins gets banned imo. Annoying that economy was ducked but it will stabilize eventually.

Yeah because how would they know that it isnt same price that everyone has in heir own currency

6 hours ago, Omercix said:

yeah bullshit, he helped TSK to tour, been leader of TSK and so on so better stop this topic. All I can say, mohmed did his own choices it's not crime to give away then wanting it back when regrets something, nobody forced anyone to gift anything.

12 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Reporting bug is different than talking about chineses join to guild, I remember etea joined berserk after previous arena season and berserk were already 7lv in that time, so yeah.. maybe you knew forum is not right place to continue your drama or lies, I have alot of cool screenshots also, adding the ones where you act gm in game as you got power to ban anyone just because of can't win in arena, now same things because can't win tours.. just send your screenshots here it's cool if I see finally you turning from words to action :pin3:

Edited by Lyzois

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

4 hours ago, koszpl said:

Staminas are like 3k gold for everyone on MC side ( thanks to those few chineses dropping prices), and i believe they would be even cheaper if buying on berserk warehouse from sponsors. Having free staminas on AoA for technopolis is nothing if you can buy 4x cheaper mcoin from chinese sellers... you can make the -3k gold for stam like nothing.

About "no life GP 24/7", just check weekly GP rating on tours, almost always berserk players on TOP 5, some of them have record i believe, nothing wrong in my opinion, its their own life. And yeah, Hassn amped some people after mad GP, for example i remember a deal where he made +10 staff after 1M GP on a tour, but you can earn that amp working in real life and fastest lol

Now, he could made him full gear +10 if he was buying mcoin from the two berserk chineses. You notice the perspective? lol

With the funny difference that he is buying legit price and not fraud as developer said. Imagine how much money developers would lost if Hassn was buying mcoin at that price, he is playing for 5-6 years and you cant imagine the amount of money he put on this game, he can easily be shareholder of Aigrind lol

stams at berserk are being sold 5k 

if u dont know anything just stop telling lies 

the thing here is that nobody is amping anyone at berserk and some retards are telling lies here 

if the brother of guild leader does not get ,free amp, then u must be very very stupid to belive the lies

we are not aoa where u get free sh*t:not_okay: