Chinese cheap miracle coins

ELASIRI

Those Chinese who using very cheap coins and destroy items prices r just unfair make it fair for all let all use it or delete that stupid method that ruin the whole game here is ss from Chinese who using it 298 thier currency is like 40$ while other people paying 99$ and thats not fair will destroy the whole game and those Chinese doing that cheap method for thier non Chinese friends lot quit cuz of this so do something about it pls and save this game:advise:

20170926_221415.jpg

This is fraud. We're investigating this issue right now. If you come across issues like that, please, write here or our support team https://warspear-online.com/en/support/other-issues. Thanks everyone in advance!

1 hour ago, Nihtgale said:

This is fraud. We're investigating this issue right now. If you come across issues like that, please, write here or our support team https://warspear-online.com/en/support/other-issues. Thanks everyone in advance!

I always wondered about the cost of mcoins purchase in each country. Somehow, almost no one from our country  buy mcoins because they are so expensive. So devs put universal conversion rate for mcoins? 

12 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

I always wondered about the cost of mcoins purchase in each country. Somehow, almost no one from our country  buy mcoins because they are so expensive. So devs put universal conversion rate for mcoins? 

This is awful lot of ppl who pay normal price quit game alrdy cuz of this method Chinese using they destroyed game economy noone want to buy 30k coins for 99$ and sell signs 5k set cuz Chinese enjoying cheap coins and ducked the whole game ill quit too if this continue i really cant sell signs 5k set when i pay for coins 99$ each pack

1 hour ago, Nihtgale said:

Btw dear this method u need to open Chinese app store then u see it 

4 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

This is awful lot of ppl who pay normal price quit game alrdy cuz of this method Chinese using they destroyed game economy noone want to buy 30k coins for 99$ and sell signs 5k set cuz Chinese enjoying cheap coins and ducked the whole game ill quit too if this continue i really cant sell signs 5k set when i pay for coins 99$ each pack

its 12k/set already in US-sapphire. it was 16-17k/set on spring event. The prices have been changed drastically since few months 

if that really happens , i would farm ads for gold drop and buy stuff lmao. :floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Sai Chandra

9 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

its 12k/set already in US-sapphire. it was 16-17k/set on spring event. The prices have been changed drastically since few months 

if that really happens , i would farm ads for gold drop and buy stuff lmao. :floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Easy for u but we people who got job in real we dnt have time to farm we buy coins instead for fast gold but when signs price is 5k set how im gonna make something of that?

10 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

Shush boy, you are full +10 Mr. Chandra:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:and you don't buy mcoins anyways so it's actually something good for you when items become cheap x.x

9 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

@ELASIRI Is it still same ? or did they fix it?

U mean signs prices ? Its still 5k set i try sell for 6k but all want less like wtf

Edited by ELASIRI

Hahaha did u guys only know that of now?

When Chinese go mcoin sales it's 2.5 times cheaper than using USD but if u want to get a chinese friend to top up for you, you need to give them ur username and pass :smile::smile: or else they cant top up for u. 

Can't believe u guys only found that now :dirol::crazy: especially devs and gm but doubt they'll do anything about it cos just imagine the mcoins of chinese go up by 250%, would they still keep on playing? Probs not :blush:

EU-Emerald MC side economy is more or less "f*cked" and has been that way for at least 2 months, since Chinese population there is quite significant

10 minutes ago, DarkXLight said:

Hahaha did u guys only know that of now?

When Chinese go mcoin sales it's 2.5 times cheaper than using USD but if u want to get a chinese friend to top up for you, you need to give them ur username and pass :smile::smile: or else they cant top you up.

First: you dont have to give account password 

Second:if tou give them your password they will either scam you or report that you gave account information

1 minute ago, Ikafati said:

EU-Emerald MC side economy is more or less "f*cked" and has been that way for at least 2 months, since Chinese population there is quite significant

What about hassn. Our economy still hasnt returned to normal which is good for f2p players

16 minutes ago, Ikafati said:

What does Hassn have to with EU economy?

He bought and spended so much mcoins that prices dropped really hard

Just compare prices on eu-elf and eu-mc

Dude have u even tried to buy Chinese mcoin???? Probs not from what it sounds like to me. 

You HAVE TO give them ur account and password as u can only buy it through App Store on the Chinese one. 

Plus they don't scam you ;) my entire guild is Chinese and we make the leader top up for us while we pay him 

15 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

He bought and spended so much mcoins that prices dropped really hard

Just compare prices on eu-elf and eu-mc

I dont think he has sold anything from mcoin store in a long time. He has millions on many charaters... All he did was bring tons of items into the game by spamming dgs all day by giving free stams. :pin8:

when you saw indian mc price you will kill your self :drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: ( 500 inr for840 mc thats totly bullshi t:fuck_that:)

game always fouse that country who has op in money :forever_alone:

why should they fouse on other s ? when they get alot of money easyliy :dunno:

5 hours ago, blacknia said:

when you saw indian mc price you will kill your self :drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: ( 500 inr for840 mc thats totly bullshi t:fuck_that:)

game always fouse that country who has op in money :forever_alone:

why should they fouse on other s ? when they get alot of money easyliy :dunno:

Totally agreed...You will kill yourself if you see and compare the indian mcoiners price . :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

Totally agreed...You will kill yourself if you see and compare the indian mcoiners price . :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I agree too, The mcoins in Indian prices are very expensive. But i am proud to be Indian and +10 too . +10 without buying coins. :haha:

22 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

I agree too, The mcoins in Indian prices are very expensive. But i am proud to be Indian and +10 too . +10 without buying coins. :haha:

Pro reseller

24 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

You cant make much gold with reselling, I have many ways of earning 

Hunting, duo-ing ( or soloing ) bosses, quests in T3 and T4. These are the best ways to earn money for FTP :3

15 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Hunting, duo-ing ( or soloing ) bosses, quests in T3 and T4. These are the best ways to earn money for FTP :3

He never do it

8 hours ago, Lyzois said:

so do Russians get cheap miracle coins too :[ fix it too 45$ for 30k mcs there :pin8:puuuuuke!:pin8:

True fix them all make warspear great again :ah:

1 hour ago, Virgins said:

He never do it

:pin1:

Then he secretly bets in PvPs and is lucky as hell :o

Or lucky in dungeon... :cat2:

Might be wrong, China and Rusia have good relationship probably that's why China have cheaper MCoins price.

Or perharps it's just marketing strategy.

The damage is done. Any chinese player I inspect is full +10. Its so weird. Log in to EU-MC, and inspect a random Chinese player :biggrin: soon they gonna start selling signs for 4k. 

23 hours ago, Higgings said:

:pin1:

Then he secretly bets in PvPs and is lucky as hell :o

Or lucky in dungeon... :cat2:

If i do bets in PVPs, probably i would make a lot of gold . But sadly no one pvps me, because they know they will lose :3

I am lucky in dungeon, I got x2 troll costumes( Red and Black) and penetration book drop too in x2 gp tours . :haha:

Edited by Sai Chandra

7 hours ago, Pixel said:

The damage is done. Any chinese player I inspect is full +10. Its so weird. Log in to EU-MC, and inspect a random Chinese player :biggrin: soon they gonna start selling signs for 4k. 

Good for f2p

29 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

If i do bets in PVPs, probably i would make a lot of gold . But sadly no one pvps me, because they know they will lose :3

I am lucky in dungeon, I got x2 troll costumes( Red and Black) and penetration book drop too in x2 gp tours . :haha:

Gotcha! :cat2:

On 29/9/2017 at 4:29 PM, Nihtgale said:

There wont be consequences/ban to the people that abused this? For example on EU Berserk guild has 2 chineses that sell mcoin with this method to members, they easily got full +10 as well. I can provide you screenshots on pm if you need them. 

Years ago when a guy hacked gold on US server i remember you guys took away all gold gave away to random people. 

7 hours ago, Pixel said:

Yup, for example Hassn always buy full price of normal mcoin and he felt pissed/scammed when found out few days ago how cheap people made guilds as strong as the one he owns. He has many business and travels china often, so if devs are okay with it it will be good news for F2P players. He can drop sign price to 2k if he wants

40 minutes ago, klar said:

There wont be consequences/ban to the people that abused this?

They should ban every chinese then

56 minutes ago, klar said:

Yup, for example Hassn always buy full price of normal mcoin and he felt pissed/scammed when found out few days ago how cheap people made guilds as strong as the one he owns.

You cannot compare a new guild with a old one in developping matters. Of course the older guilds needed a bit more of efforts in order to lvl up and upgrade. Once dungeons with 1 stam were made by very op people, and 2 stams dungeons were "Normal".  Now a 2 stam run is something like a Taboo. Not to count thay now there are good offers to people who want to lvl up guilds quickly; just wait till a guild discount comes and here you go.