Ranger Is Too Overpowered!

Snow

Ranger is too overpowered on my opinion. So i went pvp cave a ranger had placed explosive traps and he literraly 3 hit me to death with them... Also in arena a ranger did the same and hit 1.2k damage normal and 2.2k critical (On a tank char) like holy f**k ranger seriously needs nerf i dont know any chars that manage to do that much damage that fast :D

That ranger most likely had a lot of penetration, and also had ferocity eskill activated. Rogues can do the same thing as well, at +10 with pvp skills and gear. The traps are easily evaded, you can see where the rang places them.

Rangers 1 shot players if they manage to lead their enemy to the explosive traps. Traps can also be affected by Blessing skill. 

Result: what will remain of you? XD.

But since the ranger has to make sure the enemy falls in his trap, I think it can stay as it is. 

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Ranger is too overpowered on my opinion. So i went pvp cave a ranger had placed explosive traps and he literraly 3 hit me to death with them... Also in arena a ranger did the same and hit 1.2k damage normal and 2.2k critical (On a tank char) like holy f**k ranger seriously needs nerf i dont know any chars that manage to do that much damage that fast :D

Fero + dps ranger is op :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Well, bout explosive traps, u shouldnt fall for them xD

Edited by Virgins

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

As @Raezer said he just had lots of pene and fero.

Only thing you can do to stop it is get resilience gears

or wait for trap to expire:haha: then charge that damn ranger

Edited by FakeUser

Actaully Ranger is Jacked OP at +10 have you seen Ale honestly ill even call him daddy and im best hunter ingame.

Rangers Blits hard with blessing but you have to be high amped and level to even be good. They dont need a nerf IMO

45 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Actaully Ranger is Jacked OP at +10 have you seen Ale honestly ill even call him daddy and im best hunter ingame.

Rangers Blits hard with blessing but you have to be high amped and level to even be good. They dont need a nerf IMO

hahahahahaha, you will never change

I have a charmer called tchernobog, you never took more than 25% of my hp, with any of your chars :smile:

It's the same story as always, inside US-Sapphire everyone knows your are just a scrub, I don't understand your continuous effort to make random forum readers think you are any good.

Edited by nabnecro

3 hours ago, nabnecro said:

I have a charmer called tchernobog, you never took more than 25% of my hp, with any of your chars :smile:

It's the same story as always, inside US-Sapphire everyone knows your are just a scrub, I don't understand your continuous effort to make random forum readers think you are any good.

come pvp me ill constantly call you out until you do.

26 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

Looks like, I overestimated you when I said you could take off 25% of my HP.

War buff and The system we used for pvp was heavily Biased youre stuns have 2 more range then me. Also they returned music What the hell are you playing on? Also what the hell you cut the two out where i dropped you too 300 Hp . then you cycled me. 

Edited by Turtle

• 4 months later...
On 9/28/2017 at 5:44 PM, FakeUser said:

or wait for trap to expire:haha: then charge that damn ranger

how can we charge them? :D
for example i am going in a pvp cave with a rogue 30% resis no idea that the ranger is puting explosive traps, i am 4k hp. he 3 shots me