where is the fun??????

zanitia

i spend hours to upgrade equip only to lose it when i amp it...i spend hours making gold to get one imerishablity sign and find i need ten to get amplify to work.  Is this fun ....no it is not i have lost my best weapons to this stupid stuff even my level 5 charater when this is fun again i will play again..... Ms. Inzanity, inxanity, kelestria, celestria

This game isnt all about making your player stronger :facepalm:

And you say thay your a lvl 5? Why are you wasting your amps on crappy weapons? Save the amps for better weapons and only get then up to a +3 - +5 the more amps you put on it the better the chance that it will break,de-amp,or make u loose ur item.

To make this game more fun is to find friends and quest together. :drinks:

Me and my freind met at lvl 7 on our barbs and got to lvl 13. Then we decided to make some elves and we got them up to lvl 15. This game is alot more fun if you party up with a friend and quest together :friends:

Thats right. what makes his game fun is like krzyskillz said , maiking friends and partying with them, making quests togeteher, chatting all time long, laughing at funny moments and so on:) dying together is fun too:)

I wish u having a lot of fun:)

I can tell u , im on 16 lvl, all my eq is only +1 and i never complain about it, im playing more and more, im meeting new ppl all time , and i enjoy it:)

its a most important part of this game:) not to be the best.. because when u reach being the best, then the game will be boring.. nothing to do..

When you hear 10 times a day you are a noob because your heal is 145 at lvl 15, and every arena player (the player you are playing WITH) are giving green bark faces when they see you, it's no fun. But they don't know you broke your nice staff while amplifying it to +3... and now your stuck for a long time (getting 5000 arena-points) with a lvl 12 staff. Very nice all those noob-callers!

Just take it easy and play for ur own fun, if u made any friends ingame just ask them for arena, go with them to hunt, there are few capabilities to joy the game:)

And remember , alll who call u noob are real noobs! theyre playing to be best, they forgot what is this game made for, they dont know that on end of this "reaching best" road theres nothing but frustration that they spent so much money only on few pixels and nothing more. sad but true

Dont give up:) sun is shining for everybody:)

Indeed :)

Yesterday i spend hours ingame, but didn't do really anything. Just a little helping and chatting :) My friendlist gets longer and longer :) That's what this game is about (and getting 5400 arena-points for a staff of course ;) ).

First getting a staff, then finishing chainless and buying berengar items. After this i can finally hunt because my heal will be enough. And of course continue with quests. But i don't want to level up to 16.

I haven't found out what or where you get cc-points. It has probably something to do with "lab", but I haven't found out what that is (just seen many times in chat).

CC  hasnt to do with laby anything. You get cc points by doing cc quests with are giving to u by helga in legion if ur a mc or another person in firstborn side, also u can get 5 points by searching for relic, this miission can be aquired in ghost village.

CC  hasnt to do with laby anything. You get cc points by doing cc quests with are giving to u by helga in legion if ur a mc or another person in firstborn side, also u can get 5 points by searching for relic, this miission can be aquired in ghost village.

You was faster than me. :facepalm:

OK :)

I'm probably not far enough with the normale yellow quests, because i haven't met a person who gave me quests for cc-points.

I leveled to 15 because i did tons of daily quests. I thought leveling this way would make the normal quests easier because I should be able to buy better items in store. But the store gives only items till level 12 :search:

You was faster than me. :facepalm:

u can stiil write about who give cc quests at elfs side:) because im mc

@Tsja
U still can buy better items from other players:) lvl 13 items costs about 3 k lvl 15 items about 5 k etc:)

Yes, i'm searching a lot on the market. I bought a cape lvl 15 (health points and energy) for almost 'nothing' and a lvl 12 armor +2, but with 164 def and 12 energy enchanted and also 119 health points more than i had with my normal lvl 12 armor (costs 2500) :)

u can stiil write about who give cc quests at elfs side:) because im mc

@Tsja

U still can buy better items from other players:) lvl 13 items costs about 3 k lvl 15 items about 5 k etc:)

[/l]

Thanx.

At elf side, you got CC quests from Gwizdo in Ghostvillage or from Arnold( :rofl: ) at Kamp-Riff. Gwizdo gives relic quest (5 cc, a new location everyday) or Berengars treatise(or how ist called)(I remember that it gives 10 CC, but ist not everyday you got that quest, and in quest you shall go to MC towns. T2-T5 at mc side.

Arnold give only quests which you get 10 CC for.

The strongest: Kill 10 MC Players that is at least lv18.

Other Mc kill quest ( Dont remember name): Kill 20 MC Players that is at least lv14

Sancturies quest: You need to touch 7 cups, and from them there comes some yellow bosses, that drop a thing you need to next cup. First cup dont need any thing, but other 6 need drop from previous cups bosses.

Avengar Stelas: Almost like Berengars Treatise, but here you dont need to Reach the Chainless Dealer (That need you in the Treatise quest) but stones called "Stelas" in the same towns as the treatise quest.

Puma Valley quest: Kill 5 players that are at least lv18, kill some mobs (Or townguards, i call them mobs), kill some yellow bosses, and kill a red boss. Then you need to go back to Citadel and do something there (I never got completed the Puma part, so i dont know whats to do aty Citadel)

Power of Avenger: Kill 5 players that are at least lv18, get 4 cresset stones in the room where beholder is, and then lay them at altar of Avenger, you get a Sign of Avenger that you shall give Arnold.

If there more, i dont remeber them.

ok i am level 15 druid 15 bd and level 12 ranger i started level five cause i got tired of boring second island doing same blue quests over and over ..... I lost many weapons and armor to amping LOST THEM,  I can handle breaking them or amp going dow but i have to buy new weapons and armor i lose time and money in the game and it makes it no fun ...going backwards is not fun!!!!!

I'll answer the title question :clapping:  The fun is nowhere

Fun is everywhere. Go lab with buddies, go to pvp cave. Kill MC that bugs you and explore... I made a quest to unlock the whole map, mc side and underground. Was fun to do that  :shout:

yup.. fun is everywhere.. kill elves n disturb elves while they were farming is the best part, also block elves from doing chainless quest.. this is my own way to enjoy this game. ;D

The fun starts when your character did something new in which you never knew you can do before, realizing that you are now stronger. Cheers!

the fun went away :'( no fun of what you said

The fun starts when your character did something new in which you never knew you can do before, realizing that you are now stronger. Cheers!

ok i am level 15 druid 15 bd and level 12 ranger i started level five cause i got tired of boring second island doing same blue quests over and over ..... I lost many weapons and armor to amping LOST THEM,  I can handle breaking them or amp going dow but i have to buy new weapons and armor i lose time and money in the game and it makes it no fun ...going backwards is not fun!!!!!

do i seariously have to repeat myself again. :facepalm:

DONT AMP YOUR ITEMS PAST +3 WITHOUT A SIGN.

its like a 60% chance of item break/de amp/ or loss once u get it past +3.

Make some money by doing the blue quests or farming bosses and sell the potions that u get from the blue quests (daily quests). Signs go for 3k-4k ea. So once u get about 12k your weapon will be pretty strong. Sometimes u might not even want to risk geting ur weapon up to +3 with spheres. i went from +1 to +2 and lost my acute flameburg which i spent 3 months trying to get. :facepalm:

My greatest fun as a pro shaman is making broken of elf armors by pushing them to the mobs plus stun them with earth, nah surprise death! :facepalm: ckckckck...

do i seariously have to repeat myself again. :facepalm:

DONT AMP YOUR ITEMS PAST +3 WITHOUT A SIGN.

its like a 60% chance of item break/de amp/ or loss once u get it past +3.

Make some money by doing the blue quests or farming bosses and sell the potions that u get from the blue quests (daily quests). Signs go for 3k-4k ea. So once u get about 12k your weapon will be pretty strong. Sometimes u might not even want to risk geting ur weapon up to +3 with spheres. i went from +1 to +2 and lost my acute flameburg which i spent 3 months trying to get. :facepalm:

nah.. It's more like 95% of item break/deamp/loss.

oh! oh! oh! oh! I killed you! oh! oh! oh! oh! and you too! yeah! yeah! yeah! shut up! shut up! shut up! no! no! no! yes! yes! why! why! what! what! sorry i had candy! candy! candy!