A good solution

Danfake

A good solution
Hi GM, I know that I asked for several things and I complained about many things, but this time I come to ask you please "Add a shop of Essences and Catalyst to buy in COINS" I am arto that rob us in gold prices for those items, I do not see how bad they add a COINS shop for Eterea and Essences, would be a good way to balance things in BR-Tourmaline and FARMERS start selling at a reasonable price, I will gladly give them real money if they put that shop of Essences and Catalyst in COINS and do not think well to see that they think since you are the last word.
I say goodbye waiting for a favorable response:smile:

Mcoiners alrdy rule this game, and now u want to kill f2p even more. Do u know how rare it is to find essences? i personnaly think they aren't overpriced: when u compare the strengh of craft gears and other gears, the rate is quite the same as their prices.

What would be the next suggestion? Add weapons and armors in miracle shop? Indeed that's quite exactly what u are asking for...

Only the craft experience is lacking. But u know u still can buy craft licenses with xp boost and use mcoins to accelerate craft...

Sry to answer like this, but u know it's the truth...

6 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

Mcoiners alrdy rule this game, and now u want to kill f2p even more. Do u know how rare it is to find essences? i personnaly think they aren't overpriced: when u compare the strengh of craft gears and other gears, the rate is quite the same as their prices.

What would be the next suggestion? Add weapons and armors in miracle shop? Indeed that's quite exactly what u are asking for...

Only the craft experience is lacking. But u know u still can buy craft licenses with xp boost and use mcoins to accelerate craft...

Sry to answer like this, but u know it's the truth...

duck Free to Play.

I agree or Raise Drop rates

I assume better drop rates would somewhat fix the situation, but it's still not the dev's fault that the players are charging so much for them. For me the rarity of catalysts and essences are approx. the same, yet they go for 20k more. If nobody buys them, and players keep asking for lower prices in trades, the price goes down.

1 hour ago, Raezer said:

I assume better drop rates would somewhat fix the situation, but it's still not the dev's fault that the players are charging so much for them. For me the rarity of catalysts and essences are approx. the same, yet they go for 20k more. If nobody buys them, and players keep asking for lower prices in trades, the price goes down.

Yea but the difference between the Equipments and Weapon is important: weapons only give more damage ( and sometimes good statistics ), while pieces of equipments, with good statistics, give us +15% hps, op everywhere. Not to count that piece of equips are 4 ( not to count cape, ammy and rings ), so to make a full build you gotta need many of those. And not like a weapon, which needs way less materials.  This is why catalysts are way less cheaper than Essences

To make them having almost the same price of the catalysts, they should increase the drop percentage 3 times more at least. 

Edited by Higgings
Improved the explaination

19 hours ago, Danfake said:

gold prices for those items

19 hours ago, Danfake said:

BR-Tourmaline

idk the price of essence and catalyst in BR, however allowing them to be purchased from mshop will drop there price really hard

because they will no longer be "rare"

and there drop from dg and bosses will be pointless, which will be unfair for none mc users because they wont get profit from them

so IF they were added to the shop there price will probably be higher than sign, reaching stam pot and unity signs or warehouse bags

give other people a chance mc users:cry2:

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Yea but the difference between the Equipments and Weapon is important: weapons only give more damage ( and sometimes good statistics ), while pieces of equipments, with good statistics, give us +15% hps, op everywhere. Not to count that piece of equips are 4 ( not to count cape, ammy and rings ), so to make a full build you gotta need many of those. And not like a weapon, which needs way less materials.  This is why catalysts are way less cheaper than Essences

To make them having almost the same price of the catalysts, they should increase the drop percentage 3 times more at least. 

You actually need only 2 pieces of them. They stack better if you combine it with a hp set. 

22 hours ago, Danfake said:

A good solution
Hi GM, I know that I asked for several things and I complained about many things, but this time I come to ask you please "Add a shop of Essences and Catalyst to buy in COINS" I am arto that rob us in gold prices for those items, I do not see how bad they add a COINS shop for Eterea and Essences, would be a good way to balance things in BR-Tourmaline and FARMERS start selling at a reasonable price, I will gladly give them real money if they put that shop of Essences and Catalyst in COINS 

IF this would happen farmers would lose income and this game would be total P2W

And you willing to pay mcpin for them, how about all those people who either cant buy for some reason or just dont want buy mcoins

21 hours ago, Turtle said:

duck Free to Play.

I agree or Raise Drop rates

I could only agree to increase dop rates cuz then you cant just buy them, you would have to go and do some dgs for it so it wouldnt totally ruin F2P

2 hours ago, Raezer said:

You actually need only 2 pieces of them. They stack better if you combine it with a hp set. 

Even with 2 pieces, for a caster a cape became kinda a must now. And there are still some ethereal essences required as material. And so on if you want rings or amulets.