[2017.09.25] Game servers restart

Daria

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg

Dear players!

On Tuesday, 26.09, at 9:30 CEST our game servers will be stopped due to stability improvement and fixing of several skills. The game will be unavailable for about 30 minutes.

- fixed a bug with incorrect displaying of some effects, including the animation of Ranger's Trap;
- fixed the bug with the impossibility to deal damage to bird, if having cast Chaos' Help on a minion.

We want to ask you not to plan something epic and significant on this time, we also want to apologize for any inconvenience.

AIGRIND

The ranger trap bug was just visual :( but good its fixed. I wasnt aware of charmer bug but i hope barbarian gets fixed too, they are raping every class on PvP arena and too strong overall.

A preview of horror update to hype us will be great since game is too boring now... or atleast some clue about it :blush: Can you tell is if there would be class balance/nerfs and skill changues like on last update? thanks

41 minutes ago, koszpl said:

The ranger trap bug was just visual :( but good its fixed. I wasnt aware of charmer bug but i hope barbarian gets fixed too, they are raping every class on PvP arena and too strong overall.

That was not a nerf, but more a Bug which needed to be fixed. 

41 minutes ago, koszpl said:

A preview of horror update to hype us will be great since game is too boring now... or atleast some clue about it :blush: 

That's something very interesting. 

3 hours ago, koszpl said:

El bicho de la trampa del guardabosques era apenas visual: (pero bueno es fijo. No era consciente del insecto encantador pero espero que el bárbaro consiga fijo también, están violando cada clase en arena del PvP y demasiado fuerte en general.

Una vista previa de la actualización de horror para promocionar a nosotros será grande ya que el juego es demasiado aburrido ahora ... o al menos alguna pista sobre ello  :blush: ¿Puede decir es si habría saldo de clase / nerfs y habilidades changues como en la última actualización? Gracias

Te parece poco agregar 8sec mas a derrota?? El stun de brb es el q mas falla y estas llorando

Will you fix the logging issue too. I haven't logged in game for almost two days. When i select character the downloading symbol keep spinning around n around until the end of the day. It's not about my wifi connection, I play facebook, other games normally, just can't get in WarSpear 

2 hours ago, Danfake said:

Quiet, Warspear is the only place where they celebrate Halloween in the middle of November:kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

true that man ja ja ja ja and they extend christmas till all january :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 4:46 AM, zjppo07 said:

Will you fix the logging issue too. I haven't logged in game for almost two days. When i select character the downloading symbol keep spinning around n around until the end of the day. It's not about my wifi connection, I play facebook, other games normally, just can't get in WarSpear 

For some reason I got this issue today when trying to connect to the Emerald server. Sapphire works just fine. :pin1:

E: Whew, I can play again!

Edited by TheCabbage
it's connecting now

Attention! At 12:40 CEST there will be another game servers restart due to stability improvement. The game will be unavailable for about 5 minutes.

Please, accept our apologies for any possible inconveniences.
AIGRIND

27 minutes ago, Daria said:
Attention! At 12:40 CEST there will be another game servers restart due to stability improvement. The game will be unavailable for about 5 minutes.

Please, accept our apologies for any possible inconveniences.
AIGRIND

Just to let you know stability has done nothing for problem for data users trying to log, just so you are aware the problem is still here, thought worth check with you messing with servers

• Daria unpinned this topic