Druid Transformation

Hey,

will it be so that the Druid can transform into animals like Bear, Panther and so on like WOW? In the story of Druids is written that they can do it.

Must we do Quests to learn the Transformations and what for Transformations will we have?

yeah, cant wait that to happen ..

if the transformation skill is available, it will be AWESOME  :yahoo:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bear (for Tanking), Panther(for Damagedealer) and maybe a Magic Tree (for healer) like WOW would be best

Just wait for skills to come on October 27 (Kuzmitch's Birthday). I think you wont need these after the update :good:

Its not sure they will be implemented in october.. but is something so

Im playing WARSPEAR .. NOT Wow .. so wtf.. transformation would be cool but not the same as WoW  :facepalm: :diablo:

Its not sure they will be implemented in october.. but is something so

Im playing WARSPEAR .. NOT Wow .. so wtf.. transformation would be cool but not the same as WoW  :facepalm: :diablo:

Kuzmitch said they will add it on October  :good:

• 2 weeks later...

It isnt cool for me to add transformation for druid, coz you can see, 2nd class of druids are Healer and Hermit. Havent seen a support class that can transform into mountain creatures.  :facepalm:

;D transformation , of course, is cool but I don't believe that it will be implemented in Octomber :(

all other classes become weaker if  this skill will be added  ;D  its my own opinion  :facepalm:

:good: I guess if they give transformation to druid n shaman. . . . theyl give pets or smthing to others! to keep it balanced! Maybe!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is my idea how

Insert phanter(dd like a mellee who uses physical damage) and something like a Moonking from world of warcraft but just make new creatures ingame that would be a little bitt the same (dd as caster like before who uses moon) into the hermit skill where we will be able to choose between one of them and for the Healskill a Fairy (healer who uses astral).

Phanter: increase physical damage by 2%

Moonking: increases the moon by 2%

Fairy: increases the astral by 3%

Hermit skill:

first skill phanter or moonking (what u want to be skill it) then the skills from the choosen one will aper like by phanter some mellee skills based on physical damage and by Moonking skills like the lightningbolt before based on moon.

Healer skill:

By Heal just heal skills like before wich are based on astral but fairy transformation as skillpoint wich increases the healing by 3%.

And this is just for Druid i hate it that all want Druid/Shaman are same they are different classes men make each class a special thing by his own for example Shaman gehts Totems wich helps him (used like buffs) ranger gets pet but low dont be able to solo someone and so on...

• 1 month later...

if warspear did implement transformations. hopefully they would keep it simple. for example one skill that either transformed you into a bear or wolf. bear for tanking, wolf for dd. that would be interesting.

• 1 year later...

i would want that dk sumon dragon...

dks didnt exist in 2011 nor the druid page .........

• 2 weeks later...