UNABLE TO CONNECT

Counciler

After messaging support about the issue about to send proof of good connection they reply saying the issue of being unable to connect by data should be solved soon, can we please have some update on this as some ppl not myself, have been off for a few weeks now, ik gm is busy, but would be nice with some reassurance

10 hours ago, Counciler said:

After messaging support about the issue about to send proof of good connection they reply saying the issue of being unable to connect by data should be solved soon, can we please have some update on this as some ppl not myself, have been off for a few weeks now, ik gm is busy, but would be nice with some reassurance

Coming up on a month now, i can't connect either. This is ridiculous

I am sure you are not getting an answer guys, because although they are aware of this problem, they have simply NO IDEA how to solve it. In the name of the developers I would like to ask you to have some more patience.

Been few weeks, I know they are trying would just be nice to hear anything from them instead of just keep guess they may have fixed every few days, even  if its still stage 1 guessing the issue, I have no complaints would just like to know whats actually going on

I'd really like to help you, guys, but I haven't been informed if the fix for this issue is already available. :unsure:

I'm afraid we'll have to wait for the fix a bit longer. I'm really sorry for this. :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: