old question but need proper answers.

heythere

how does accuracy works? As far as my knowledge and from other people answers, accuracy works only on dodges. Now if it is true then the word "accuracy" does not stand its meaning. Besides the meaning itself, it raise questions like, what about block or parry? Talking about accuracy on dodges, yes some characters like rogues can build high doges status which needs a counter which is true. But what about parry skills on bd or block on warden? Does they have counters? No ( if accuracy only works on dodges). On other hand parry and blocks can not be build to certain high lvl like dodges so why bother. But if it has to be assume likewise then where is the balance there? Does parry and block need a counter? Answer is yes big or small everything needs a counter or else wheres the point talking about balancing game. My point is make accuracy works on all dodges, parry and block. At this point its just "BROKEN". thank you

Ok in few words

Every char has the chance to attack a monster and dealing him a x ammount of damage.

This chance of hitting, though, depends on another factor called "Dodge". Every hit you give the enemy, there is a chance ( triggered by the RNG of the game, and depending on the enemy's dodge ammount ) to miss such attack, causing the failure of dealing damage to your opponent. Now here it comes "Accuracy", because this statistic decreases the enemy's Dodge ammount, depending on your ammount of dodge. To make a pratical example:

Attack ----> Dodge ----> Accuracy

Where " ----> " means  "Depends on"

Or again:

- Enemy's dodge: 50%

- My accuracy: 20%

Result: The enemy has got 30% of probability to dodge my attack ( and not the 30% of probability to receive a successful attack )

Now, a little opinion about your suggestion: 

4 hours ago, heythere said:

But if it has to be assume likewise then where is the balance there? Does parry and block need a counter? Answer is yes big or small everything needs a counter

You said it right, they made accuracy cause the ammount of dodge a character like rogue can reach is extremely high. The same thing cannot be said with Parry and Block. In my modest opinion, these statistics are Balanced already, because both parry and block have got a condition of triggering

Parry: Defends a character from most of the enemy's attack, but ONLY if these attacks are Melee attacks

thus: the counter of this statistic, if ever made, would be totally useless for Rangers, Casters, Hunters.

Block: Defends a character from Most of the enemy's attack, either ranged or melee, but ONLY if the defender has got a shield equipped on.

Thus: why even adding a counter for this statistic? The max of it is 25%, and no one will ever reach such ammount in PvP, unless you sacrifice better PvP items for PvE ones ( with a resi rune on them, maybe ) or thanks to some relics. But still...