arena reward and more

Balavan

some time I've been thinking about some improvements to the game,
charmer game in the server tourmaline, and was thinking about getting arena rank, but the rewards are not very encouraging, so it would be nice if you had a way to choose your reward,
well to win the arena tournament you would not receive items, you would receive a kind of ticket, which would be used in a npc to redeem the arena items that you would win, in this npc would have all the items arena available, and you would get the corresponding ticket the reward of the current arena, for example if the reward is a helmet and you are in the arena lvl 10 you would get a ticket of elmo lvl 10, that could be used in npc to get the helmet, that same system would be used in the accessories.

inquisitor items

it is really exhausting to get the rewards of medals and power to use them only once, it would be really interesting to add in the miracle shop the option to buy the items of the inquisitor, but only players who have already obtained the items through conquest could buy them, this would be well used when you accidentally sell your medal costume, or want to get a second chance to use the reward of 200 medals.

ps: if English is bad, is the google translator: D:happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I have heard somewhere that they are planning in the future to make us players choose the kind of equipment we get, as soon as you  become the winner of an arena season. Now, I don't know if they meant the way you wrote, but that's an idea that many times has been suggested to the developpers.

I like the inquisitor's items unlockable in the miracle shop, as soon as you achieve 200. The only bad side of this, though, is that they would lose the rarity these skins already have. A way to prevent this, is making these skins with the parameter "Receiving" even while buying it on the miracle shop. So that it could only be usable and not resellable, keeping the rarity of the skin safe ( of course, you can always put the skin on a weapon and then resell the weapon, but I think that it is not that bad than selling an inquisitor skin alone )

Edited by Higgings
Misprint

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I have heard somewhere that they are planning in the future to make us players choose the kind of equipment we get, as soon as you be become the winner of an arena season. Now, I don't know if they meant the way you wrote, but that's an idea that many times has been suggested to the developpers.

yea daria ever mentioned it

Edited by Virgins

yes the gms have already said that arena rewards could be chosen in the future, though maybe they have not yet had the idea to do so using a touch of exchange :) on the iinquisitor would be that even buying at the miracle store would still be personal.

yeah and who charmer wants go again for full set after won 1 full set already with magic? ;-; painnnnnn do it asap (._.)/ also palas with magic dmg reward  so I can make pala :33333

• 2 weeks later...