Borean sphere, Chest or not?

Lazylion

In the description of Borean`s sphere it says they are chests. But why don`t they count as chests for the achivements? In the achivement it says ``open ANY 1000 chests``. Please explain why you chose to call em chests in the description and why they still don`t count as chest in the achivement if it says ANY

43 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

In the description of Borean`s sphere it says they are chests. But why don`t they count as chests for the achivements? In the achivement it says ``open ANY 1000 chests``. Please explain why you chose to call em chests in the description and why they still don`t count as chest in the achivement if it says ANY

I made a similar question about the halloween skull-alike chest, asking why they were not counted as Opened chests, of the achievement. I got answered that they are not considered chests, which allow to achieve the Up mentioned Achievement

I think it is on the same category with cocoons and sign of the filths because both of them drop quest related items. Probaby they do not count these quest chests as Chests in that achievment.

@Higgings I guess the part that with quest items would explain it. But the achivement says ANY chest, so why are they then still called chests in description? xd. Im sure noone cares, but it is still false information on either the achivement or description of the actuall ``chest``.

@Raezer Reliquary counts and they are easy to farm in lab.

@JcbreffThere is chests that count in achivement and aren`t in the mcoin shop.

2 hours ago, Lazylion said:

Higgings I guess the part that with quest items would explain it. But the achivement says ANY chest, so why are they then still called chests in description? xd. Im sure noone cares, but it is still false information on either the achivement or description of the actuall ``chest``.

I know bro, I got answered in that way by r0land, when I made such question. After that answer, I just let it go.