Suggestions about skills of bladedancer

Karanveer

2 минуты назад, Sai Chandra сказал:

priest was never meant for pvp anyways. you should just focus healing and buffing me :pin2:

priest was always very useful on pvp and pve

3 hours ago, nabnecro said:

This is the worst suggestion I have seen for a long time. If you think BD deserve another stun skill or more damage it means you are clueless about the game.

O really ?? What about nerfed counter attack skill ? And this 2 stupid skill enlightnment and strike hurricane can be merged and one new skill can be ready for bd it should be stun or dmg skill and i am not clueless i know things better than you 

6 hours ago, Karanveer said:

you should delete other characters and make one of them barb dk charmer or warlock

That's exactly what they will tell you ( insults not included, obviously )

4 hours ago, Karanveer said:

i will not close the topic

It is not your task, actually, closing a topic. I think he/she was referring to a Mod/Developper to close it.

And about my last post, I had to cut more than half of your reply, since the upper part was full of foul language, and left the part where you actually gave an answer to yourself about this very important issue (?). 

But nevermind, ignore the last part of that.

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

If bd uses full fero then everyone will die

Srsly how much def barb needs and how much bd has dmg to hit 120

You could do like ela when he pvp'd hassn

You mean when BD was untouchable? I fear he cannot do that any longer.

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

It is not your task, actually, closing a topic. I think he/she was referring to a Mod/Developper to close it.

And about my last post, I had to cut more than half of your reply, since the upper part was full of foul language, and left the part where you actually gave an answer to yourself about this very important issue (?). 

But nevermind, ignore the last part of that.

Are you kidding ? What u said i used foul language ? Hahahahahahahhaha i have taken ss and justice will take place or injustice will show to all players here nothing gonna hide this post is in suggestion i posted my suggestion about nerfed useless skill and want some changes if bd cant get buff then charmer warlock dk and barbarians should get nerf its a pure inbalance 

3 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

its a pure inbalance 

Okay, wanna play a game?

Define inbalance please BUT you cannot use the sentence "Any class I cannot defeat".

Inbalance taken place now if gm says this game not designed for 1v1 than why gm nerfed counter skill ? Giving a op buffed to charmer 4 stun skills 2 heal skills 

Barbarian got op stun skills and even skillls passive name stone skill and last wish which automatically on 

Warlock never get nerf since it is made 

Dk can heal 2k + in 4 or 5 sec and have op stuns and op dmg

I didn't ask you when does an unbalanced situation take place, I asked you to define it without using that sentence. 

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Okay, wanna play a game?

Define inbalance please BUT you cannot use the sentence "Any class I cannot defeat".

Inbalance is used when gm nerfed counter skill gm said it is for sake of warspear okay i agree counter skill was more op and its good that got nerf 

But now 4 characters with op buffs are playing like boss inbalance skills need nerf and btw this is forum where players can post things which they want to show people and i showed the real stuff i dont care anything if they no get nerf than this game will be boring and elfs should be no more let mcs be alone play that is the justice of airgind ?????

I didn't ask you when does an unbalanced situation take place, I asked you to define it without using that sentence. 

:fuck_that: go and ask gm they know better #daria #roland #petermunk

With all the due respect but I think They may instead tell you the meaning of "Whining" more than "Unbalance". 

With all the due respect but I think They may instead tell you the meaning of "Whining" more than "Unbalance". 

Whining ? Lol if something wrong everyone is free to ask for stop wrong so same it is call suggestion not whining i this post is in suggestion so up to you what you takes this as a whining or suggestions 

But this post is suggestion  

27 minutes ago, Higgings said:

You mean when BD was untouchable? I fear he cannot do that any longer.

Now when hassn back they need to rematch

Just now, Jcbreff said:

Now when hassn back they need to rematch

I doubt they will. Now Ela is kinda friendly with him. Maybe he may ask him for a rematch.

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I doubt they will. Now Ela is kinda friendly with him. Maybe he may ask him for a rematch.

Ela is propably friendly cuz hassn gave/sold him aoal

Try to think about combos with other classes too and have fun by understanding your role in the game and play accordingly.

Edited by Sai Chandra

We dnt want buffs for bd thats ok but nerf warlock and charmers perma stun and about the whining mcs did that for months till gm nerf counter and we will do same till he nerf locks n charmers ty

On 14.9.2017 at 7:53 PM, Karanveer said:

Inbalance taken place now if gm says this game not designed for 1v1 than why gm nerfed counter skill ? Giving a op buffed to charmer 4 stun skills 2 heal skills 

Barbarian got op stun skills and even skillls passive name stone skill and last wish which automatically on 

Warlock never get nerf since it is made 

Dk can heal 2k + in 4 or 5 sec and have op stuns and op dmg

Lock nerfed maaaany times when it got released, before expert skills came. abt charmer stun  a skills, Do you think charmer's stun skills are op at 1/4? They have as many points to set as other classes, so can't make 4/4 to every expert skill..... And about bds counter do u think it's fair in war just hit twice a bd and die? Because it was exactly like that xd

• 9 months later...
On 9/14/2017 at 1:58 PM, Karanveer said:

Broken class noo way bd will be balanced btw check every characters expert skills and try compare to bd full shit skill that i mention 3  useless skills

Broken class are charmer dk barbarian and warlock 

If bd get new dmg or stun skill it will no broken it will be still mortal in 1vs1 

Not like this 4 characters they are immortal 

Only If they rework bd skill SAP to shield dmg reducing skill without using it on char

Bd will be balanced if they rework SAP skill to dmg reducing skill without hitting target since SAP gets resist or dodge ..that's alll for GM we don't need counter attack bd is the only tanker with no dmg reducing skill or healing

On 9/14/2017 at 2:18 PM, Jcbreff said:

Fero helps against anyone.

Also bd has those expert skills that increase: acc,cooldown,damage,dodge and attack speed.

Just go watch elasiri vs hassn in yt if u think that bd's are bad.

If 2 players are equally powerful its skill that matters

Is he trying seriously in that video 

Dodge don't work for bd

Dodge bd's are op. Mine has 40.7% dodge in full resil set with non dodge rings lol.:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

41 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Dodge bd's are op. Mine has 40.7% dodge in full resil set with non dodge rings lol.:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Nice, how ._. Im trying full dodge on my seeker's pvp set, and based on calculator it almost touches 40% but not 40%, full dodges on gears combinated with resi gears

5 minutes ago, Blossoms said:

Nice, how ._. Im trying full dodge on my seeker's pvp set, and based on calculator it almost touches 40% but not 40%, full dodges on gears combinated with resi gears

4/4 Enlightment gives 15%. Its nice. My base dodge is 25.7. lv26 dodge cape and amu, 26 rings with dodge enchants and axes w dodge enchants. All charmed.:magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

56 minutes ago, Raislin said:

4/4 Enlightment gives 15%. Its nice. My base dodge is 25.7. lv26 dodge cape and amu, 26 rings with dodge enchants and axes w dodge enchants. All charmed.:magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Aha i see xd nice

On 6/20/2018 at 12:38 PM, elftoms said:

Dodge don't work for bd

i wonder why they give bd a skill that increase dodge if dodge doesn't work for them🤔