Please learn how to debate.

No one can advertise mc debuffs

but certainly u can advertise ur relics and scrolls

:facepalm:

There are 2 types of adverstising 

Normal advertising : You advertise for products,services

Public Relation : advadvertsing over an Reputation 

And what are you doing ?? 

Dont talk without education kid instead of lying that mc side is selling scrolls because no one is sellling them yet lmao 

Edited by Waheed

You do not know my age and also i didnt say u were selling 

read properly

Public relation? is basically a company hires someone to have him keep good relations with the consumers and has nothing to do with this topic
(u prolly googled it)

:sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:when will i find someone who know how to argue here

18 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

read properly

Public relation? is basically a company hires someone to have him keep good relations with the consumers and has nothing to do with this topic
(u prolly googled it)

:sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:when will i find someone who know how to argue here

lmaooooooooo hiring someone ??? Damn rip google 

It can be made by a company itself or by social media and media platforms 

Stop reading from google without understanding lol 

I see you are a butthurt elf who loses pvps vs everyone so you have to cry yourself out here lol 

:happy_yes1: when someone lacks on content and thinks that forum posts are read by all the players in warspear

Btw : i dont need to advertise anything on forum coz there are many people who buy relics

So tell me who u are in game 

Maybe i know then why u hate me so much lmao 

If u are a bd then take a example at vavavi who kills me easily 1 vs 1 and beats vla sometimes as well 

So dont talk about unbalance if ur own character is not amped or u play like kinghkhan as bd 😄

Edited by Waheed

:happy_yes1:😄

17 hours ago, Madz101 said:

And on Eu those scrolls are made by an Mc guild so yea 

17 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

read properly

Rip ur brain sorry but true 

:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:atleast i can be proud i have amped my chars all by myself

and not by others grace and charity unlike u

and vava has rewards so do u and u still lose at seals badly:advise:also even to run a public relation acc on social media a person who has to handle it

there are has to be ppl involved to run public relations

So u are again lying and u are kingkhan ahahahhahah see i knew it 

Your statements are complete bullshit 

How can u know who amped me ??? People said berserk got lvled by mohamed and i prooved wrong 

You are just a typical liar who needs to hide from the truth lmao 

Just coz u lose vs my pve set skill it shows us how much u of a noob u are

Show me some proof that someone amped me 

I remember u got amped by Dimvit 

People who have to run this ??? 

A company has always people to run something for marketing,research,produce

Wtf is wrong with ur education 

Edited by Waheed

Calm Down both of you, please. You can keep conversating if you stop using foul language in the forum. Otherwise, I invite you to carry on outside. Thank you for your Understanding in advance 🙂 

10 минут назад, Higgings сказал:

Calm Down both of you, please. You can keep conversating if you stop using foul language in the forum. Otherwise, I invite you to carry on outside. Thank you for your Understanding in advance 🙂 

Thx, Higg.

20 hours ago, Waheed said:

Ask any op bd how long it takes them to kill locks,dk,barbs and they will say max 10 seconds if the stuns fail lmao 

I am not saying u are depending on them but keep it in mind that people will use them so there will be 5 castles and just try to guess then how many of those scrolls will be at market

That's right but if you saying that elf can get those scrolls and also mc then we back at point 0 mc will be so op also with thier huge def huge dmg huge heal soon they can fly too i guess we need balance such as reduce stun duration of mc side and also dk op heal at least take crit off from that huge heal and such things gm know better ty

37 minutes ago, Man said:

That's right but if you saying that elf can get those scrolls and also mc then we back at point 0 mc will be so op also with thier huge def huge dmg huge heal soon they can fly too i guess we need balance such as reduce stun duration of mc side and also dk op heal at least take crit off from that huge heal and such things gm know better ty

Dks heal is op yes but its passive and doesnt activate always or very very late coz u are dead already 

If there wouldnt be stuns then in my opinion bds will dominate pvps 

14 hours ago, Waheed said:

Dks heal is op yes but its passive and doesnt activate always or very very late coz u are dead already 

I dnt ask to nerf them that much at least balance mc tanks and reduce their dmg i dnt see it fair at all a tanker like barb and dk who have over 10k def with pvp set + 900 dmg on one hand not just mc but also paladin just make thier dmg like warden is that too much to ask ? 

14 hours ago, Waheed said:

The least thing to do with dks not thier stuns its fine but thier heal as I said take crit off from it and reduce the heal by % at each lvl then dk is balanced 

23 minutes ago, Man said:

The least thing to do with dks not thier stuns its fine but thier heal as I said take crit off from it and reduce the heal by % at each lvl then dk is balanced 

27 minutes ago, Man said:

I dnt ask to nerf them that much at least balance mc tanks and reduce their dmg i dnt see it fair at all a tanker like barb and dk who have over 10k def with pvp set + 900 dmg on one hand not just mc but also paladin just make thier dmg like warden is that too much to ask ? 

I think in pvp cases its not possible to have over 10k def without a def book as a dk with heal and the heal got nerfed already

In pvp perspective dk is fine to me and pve as well with the heal 

If the heal would get more nerfed then its just useless and bad coz we are supposed to be tanks

In my opinion wardens should get a buff because they are just good on pve and have too less dmg 

1 hour ago, Waheed said:

I think in pvp cases its not possible to have over 10k def without a def book as a dk with heal and the heal got nerfed already

In pvp perspective dk is fine to me and pve as well with the heal 

If the heal would get more nerfed then its just useless and bad coz we are supposed to be tanks

In my opinion wardens should get a buff because they are just good on pve and have too less dmg 

You can have 10k def at pvp with 2 pieces of arena award armor and yes you supposed to tank and take more dmg while deal low dmg but tanks nowadays specially dk and barb can tank too much and that's not the bad thing but also to deal a real huge dmg which is not what tank meant to be as i said dk and also barb need good nerf on their dmg and keep stuns as it is np that's all hope you get my point

6 hours ago, Man said:

You can have 10k def at pvp with 2 pieces of arena award armor and yes you supposed to tank and take more dmg while deal low dmg but tanks nowadays specially dk and barb can tank too much and that's not the bad thing but also to deal a real huge dmg which is not what tank meant to be as i said dk and also barb need good nerf on their dmg and keep stuns as it is np that's all hope you get my point

You raised a good point, but also think about how BD can deal 1.5k basic attack equipping heavy armour 

10 hours ago, Man said:

Not bad, I agree with this. 

I ve hated Magna for years for mass reporting my rogue 
and He says Dim Amped me nice 

go talk to her first then talk here 

:come_on:

3 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

I ve hated Magna for years for mass reporting my rogue 
and He says Dim Amped me nice 

go talk to her first then talk here 

And why u say then people amped me ?

There is really 000000000 point talking to you coz u say random stuff and lie about everything 😄

i can say vla amped u and vla can just say yes he did 

Did he amp u then ? 😄

:christmasgrinch:everyone knows it for a fact and gzme and etea told it themselves

or are u telling ur precious sponsors are liars?

1 minute ago, Madz101 said:

:christmasgrinch:everyone knows it for a fact and gzme and etea told it themselves

or are u telling ur precious sponsors are liars?

I give u now my last answer and because gm would bann this topic 

There is a reason why people join my guild and not their own chinese ones

Etea provides guild with arena tickets for free spamming 3x3 

Gzme aint even playing 

And i am the sponsor of guild for upots stamina 

Screenshot_20180602-125126.png

Haters gonna hate 😄

11 minutes ago, Madz101 said:
  • :ping4:so ungrateful what if Etea knows about this

Mind your own business. Etea doesn't amp anybody.:facepalm1:

Edited by Suli Kh

9 hours ago, Lashabi said:

You raised a good point, but also think about how BD can deal 1.5k basic attack equipping heavy armour 

Bd wont hit a dk 1500 while he full resi + dark shield best bd dmg would dmg best dk like 600 while dk him self as tank with shield can do over 450 so bd dmg is not big deal with dk and barb def skills

Just now, Man said:

Bd wont hit a dk 1500 while he full resi + dark shield best bd dmg would dmg best dk like 600 while dk him self as tank with shield can do over 450 so bd dmg is not big deal with dk and barb def skills

Sorry this is wrong vava hit me 800-1000 xd normal dmg 

48 minutes ago, Man said:

Yeah, BD is the only one needing buff.

*necro nervously smokes in the corner*

*priest nervously smokes in the corner*

Edited by GalaxyRekt

51 minutes ago, Waheed said:

Sorry this is wrong vava hit me 800-1000 xd normal dmg 

I said top dk of server not on pve set or build vava bd got awards what u got ? And I'm sure u dmg him 400+ still xd

6 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Yeah, BD is the only one needing buff.

*necro nervously smokes in the corner*

*priest nervously smokes in the corner*

Nobody ask to buff bd keep him as he is he fine 

1 hour ago, Man said:

I have 2x awards just missing rings and its pvp set skill 

I do hit him 300-400 but he does 800-1000 and i am a tank

Necro,warden,shaman need buff

Edited by Waheed

4 hours ago, Waheed said:

I have 2x awards just missing rings and its pvp set skill 

I do hit him 300-400 but he does 800-1000 and i am a tank

Necro,warden,shaman need buff

show me where he hit u 1000 noway unless u not full +10 pvp set and i do agree to buff necro and warden but shaman? Like his totem that dmg 800 and totem that heal 700+ isn't enough ? Shaman is as strong as bd those 2 no need buffs same time no need nerfs otherwise they gonna be dead classes

Edited by Man

warden is a dead class seen tons of +10 warden unbinding me included

:kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:barb and dk can to tons of dmg even as tanks which is insanely stupid

Warden had the most unnecessary nerf(comparing to other tanks) warden without shield basically useless

and ofc necro and priest do need a buff

On 9/14/2017 at 3:19 PM, Karanveer said:

In which angle ? Tell me they can heal 2k life in 3sec like dk ???????

I am waiting for gm to see this post and do a change in bd skills this game is one side (mc side)

2k heal=noob dk,theres some who can heal 4-5k

Edited by Blazeferno

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2018 at 2:42 PM, vavavi said:

Can everyone just agree that charmers are a joke? Thanks:dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Wtf BDs are then joke too ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;