The over powered classes

Karanveer

5 hours ago, vavavi said:

Bleh. Tbh bd kind of lacks a gap closer. Ham is 2 yards and rush can be interrupted. But then again, highest burst dmg once you actually catch your target.

But then bd could be perfect and no one would play any other class

5 hours ago, vavavi said:

Bleh. Tbh bd kind of lacks a gap closer. Ham is 2 yards and rush can be interrupted. But then again, highest burst dmg once you actually catch your target.

Agree but rush need to be fixed once bd rush he gets immunity for the time skill active cuz when i rush any barb charge or lock fear or shaman blind can cancel the whole skill and thats not fair

Goddd, when devolpers said that the game is not ment for 1 vs 1 they wont care that certain heros have unfiar advantage in that aspect.As many times they said there game is about PVE and ARENA , they wont make balance changes about 1vs1 aspect  deal with it!

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

But then bd could be perfect and no one would play any other class

I Agree. It just can be frustrating at times havin no proper way of catchin people. Atleast immunity relics and such gave some chance to do so.

9 hours ago, coldravens said:

Goddd, when devolpers said that the game is not ment for 1 vs 1 they wont care that certain heros have unfiar advantage in that aspect.As many times they said there game is about PVE and ARENA , they wont make balance changes about 1vs1 aspect  deal with it!

Show me when they say it lol also barb locks dk charm are so op 1v1 so how is that fair for elfs? Why elf need to be 2 or 3 to beat one of those classes ? Talk with logic pls

I'll always drink sentinels tears, because they lose their pvp 5 min ago. And instead of complaining in WC they come on the forum, expecting some staff member to give a "attention" :)

I didn't saw you when bd counterattack was op, or at the beggining of harad banner.

Or when rangers was the strongest 1v1 class.

The game is pretty much balanced atm

2 hours ago, Aglaophotis said:

I'll always drink sentinels tears, because they lose their pvp 5 min ago. And instead of complaining in WC they come on the forum, expecting some staff member to give a "attention" :)

I didn't saw you when bd counterattack was op, or at the beggining of harad banner.

Or when rangers was the strongest 1v1 class.

The game is pretty much balanced atm

U mean elf side r balanced but mc side r too much broken i got barb and i just amp it full 10 And i wont fear to say yah its too op no elf cant handle me thats why mc need lot of fixes so dnt deny it

14 hours ago, kimkaa said:

Yee and then in wars 10 bds will stun the whole mc side:blink:

So its fair when lock stun 10 elf at once ? Again talk with logic pls

Edited by ELASIRI

59 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

So its fair when lock stun 10 elf at once ? Again talk with logic pls

1. There are almost no good locks in war

2. Elfs have too many players in war attacks so there arent enough locks

46 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

1. There are almost no good locks in war

2. Elfs have too many players in war attacks so there arent enough locks

Not my problem if there is no enough locks the point is gm allow lock to stun 10 elf at war and more whats wrong with bd now ?

17 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Not my problem if there is no enough locks the point is gm allow lock to stun 10 elf at war and more whats wrong with bd now ?

GM allows druid tornado, mage aoe burst, paladin to disable skills and movement and reducing dmg on aoe, priest to remove negatives effect on aoe.

Can't you simply enjoy what you already have instead of complaining about every legion strenght ?

57 minutes ago, Aglaophotis said:

GM allows druid tornado, mage aoe burst, paladin to disable skills and movement and reducing dmg on aoe, priest to remove negatives effect on aoe.

Can't you simply enjoy what you already have instead of complaining about every legion strenght ?

Those skills r useless since its on caster but tank with immunity? Hello ? Give bd immunity too then we shut up

37 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Those skills r useless since its on caster but tank with immunity? Hello ? Give bd immunity too then we shut up

Like the CC immunity on mages you mean ? :))))

Or you talk about barbarian Last wish. It last 3 seconds. You aren't forced to waste all your dps on him.

Whatever you're about, it's stronger on a dps class than a tank, since dps are vulnerable. 

But for having seen a lot of BD, I don't expect you to understand that.

Blade dancers have a magic shield, can return RANGED attacks, dash (andwith some luck, stun on aoe), and benefits A LOT from position bugs to land their hamstring. 

High damages due to dual weilding, power of blade to boost their dmg, you get a class that can both tank and nuke targets.

The only counter is "kite", but it's hard thanks to the bug. And you want tout remove it by granting them immunity ? Lmao

2 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

well mage can cast immunity on bd or warden or paladin or any other class, then all elf tanks can have immunity, that's broken:crazy:

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Can someone lock this topic so we can all calm down (or atleast try to)

I asked about it yesterday.

Looks like ppl want to keep this sterile fight going

How about we all appreciate positive things our faction/class has

Elfs win wars

Mcs win arena

Pve isnt competive so it doesnt matter

19 hours ago, Pecleb said:

I asked about it yesterday.

Looks like ppl want to keep this sterile fight going

i wanted it to be close too, but then i thought why?, let it stay open, its gonna go for like another 100 pages

at least there is a active topic to talk in:greedy:

Edited by FakeUser

17 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

How about we all appreciate positive things our faction/class has

Elfs win wars

Mcs win arena

Pve isnt competive so it doesnt matter

that's wont be enough for bds, the funny thing is that classes like rouge, ranger and hunter who considered "the weakest classes" don't complain here in forum or rarely do

but one of the strongest classes are, i guess bds wont be satisfied until they are on top of every class in game

17 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

that's wont be enough for bds, the funny thing is that classes like rouge, ranger and hunter who considered "the weakest classes" don't complain here in forum or rarely do

but one of the strongest classes are, i guess bds wont be satisfied until they are on top of every class in game

Trust me, hunters atm are not really allowed to complain xd. It is just an understimated class; in PvP, with a PvP skill/relic build, they can be considered as Ranged Dks.

16 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Trust me, hunters atm are not really allowed to complain xd. It is just an understimated class; in PvP, with a PvP skill/relic build, they can be considered as Ranged Dks.

Or even phys lock xd

17 minutes ago, Higgings said:

yeah that why i said considered, i don't think any of them are, but look like people thing so

thou they think they are weak they don't complain about there class

• 7 months later...

Most classes are OP in their own way, just need to find the right balance in terms of statistics and playstyle and such:come_on:

4 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

In pvp...

Forsaken = 90%

Elfs = 80%

Mountain clans = 60% 

Humans = 40%

:true_story1:

Elfs = aoe stuns > pala,bd,mage,

mc = aoe stuns > charmer,lock

Elfs buff dmg 4%

Forsaken buff mana 3x

Bd boost dmg kill u 1 combo if any stuns fail to any char which any op bd can show u

And on top there is a new relic which makes stun 25-40% longer on basic skills depending on the people on ur pt

Elfs = bd,mage,pala,druid,priest,ranger,  warden 

mc = barb,warlock,hunter,necro,shaman, charmer

Screenshot_20180531-194109.png

This is where unbalancing will start

Necro,Locks will perma stun you coz locks could do it anyway and with this necro can sleep u forever.

But palas and mages can stun everyone longer based on aoe which makes war even more shit for mcs.

Which will lead to this 

Screenshot_20180531-194629.png

A scroll addding 20% resisstance and if i remember correctly there was a resisstance scroll as well.

So resis scroll + pot + equip + if u have guild lvl 12 passive = rip all locks,barbs,charmers,barbs

So what i want to say is in the end elfs dominate from this the most so stop complaining :happy_yes1:  

Group relics need too much requirements to work, i dont think it will break anything but i wouldnt mind seeing necro one of best classes for a while tbh. I saw Waheed yesterday pvp on cave best full +10 karma druids with 1hand+shield DK and he 2-3 shot them instant, while they needed like 3-4 full stun combos in 60 seconds just to make him 50% hp... i should recorded it.  And the few times they made him 50% hp they were with 0 mana thanks to the recent regen changues on mana and they got 2 shot after anw... and we are talking about druids one of best 1v1 classes of elf 

Denying charmer deathknight and barb are insane AT EVERYTHING compared to every other class is just a lie and everyone knows it. Anything that comes to game (relics,scrolls,pots) will just make them stronger since they scale with anything even with healing. Only way to fix them is buffing every other class or nerfing them a bit

Edited by Spanish

2 hours ago, Waheed said:

Elfs buff dmg 4%

Forsaken buff mana 3x

Bd boost dmg kill u 1 combo if any stuns fail to any char which any op bd can show u

And on top there is a new relic which makes stun 25-40% longer on basic skills depending on the people on ur pt

Necro,Locks will perma stun you coz locks could do it anyway and with this necro can sleep u forever.

But palas and mages can stun everyone longer based on aoe which makes war even more shit for mcs.

Which will lead to this 

A scroll addding 20% resisstance and if i remember correctly there was a resisstance scroll as well.

So resis scroll + pot + equip + if u have guild lvl 12 passive = rip all locks,barbs,charmers,barbs

So what i want to say is in the end elfs dominate from this the most so stop complaining :happy_yes1:  

So you basically telling us to depend on those scrolls so we have chance vs mc ? You think we can afford getting these all the time just to win ? What if mc used those scrolls ? Our win chance will be 0000000% just talk with sense and dnt defend them because you play with them mc need balance that's it

Plus the group relics are out insane dmg boosts and prolong stuns makes it impossible to move on a whole new lvl

And on Eu those scrolls are made by an Mc guild so yea 

3 hours ago, Waheed said:

Elfs buff dmg 4%

Forsaken buff mana 3x

Which will lead to this 

Exactly... elfs 4% pasive dmg buff   they are strong  ( insane damage if +10 ) bd - ranger ( always instakill :cat1:)

Druid can perma-stun

Warden... nah xd strong defense but low dmg (stone golem - living rock?) 

Forsaken : mana reg buff pasive (thats good it helps a lot) but every  class in forsaken. starting (lvl 1) have at least 1 stun .. no other faction have it .. and if is lvl high (with expert skills) at least 3 of these chars can perma-stun (warlock - dk - charmer) now is possible fight against them with relics runes atributes like ( dodge parry and block)

Mountain clans

Idk (now 2 of them are strong in pvp barbarian and hunter) shaman and rogue is ok

Humans

Idk.. paladin low defense and acceptable dmg and stuns are with  low chance to sucess (mage too - shattered stones - and fireball-blazing ground combo) 

Seeker good dmg in pve but too weak in pvp 

Priest is ok

Most of the "class complaints" in this forum is : elfs and forsaken

I do not support any faction :come_on:

Is just my  opinion based on my experience

In conclusion = both faction elfs and forsaken "unbalance" the game...

Druids have the least chance to perma stun in any stun based pvp classes and mind you u wont be able to perma stun anyone in arena like a wlock or chamer or barb as a druid u get insta stunned and thats the end 

Even with a +10 arena set and 750 mdmg we arent able to tank even by being on heal get hit 500-600

on top of silences and stuns with max resi (arena set and resi skill) around 38%

Plus having craft staff instead of fero =low dmg or having fero staff= low tank

As Spanish said with the energy regen nerf recently the energy issue is pretty bad on most classes 

even on pve sets

i said in a post before the more the game gets into the higher lvls the more unbalanced it is

more cd more stuns,now with new relics prolonged stun with insane dmg 
as you know everything depends on who stuns first with dks pull and barbs charge obv they get to do it first 
how much ever amp,relics and different ideas you try doesn't work out u just end up wasting a lot of time and money ofc in the end

Edited by Madz101

1 hour ago, Man said:

So you basically telling us to depend on those scrolls so we have chance vs mc ? You think we can afford getting these all the time just to win ? What if mc used those scrolls ? Our win chance will be 0000000% just talk with sense and dnt defend them because you play with them mc need balance that's it

Ask any op bd how long it takes them to kill locks,dk,barbs and they will say max 10 seconds if the stuns fail lmao 

I am not saying u are depending on them but keep it in mind that people will use them so there will be 5 castles and just try to guess then how many of those scrolls will be at market

10 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

:come_on:I can just say ur advertising that u are selling these kinds of relics and scrolls here

Subject is about what ? Balancing and unblancing

So u advertise to get mc debuffs ?? Lmao 

I dont even have those scrolls or yet crafted the tower 

Just stating what will change in game