The over powered classes

Karanveer

Just now, ELASIRI said:

Who said im ur friend ? Lol u wish to be 

And yet so friendly?

Rule No.1 of not being an idiot.

~Don't contradict yourself.

On 21/09/2017 at 5:08 AM, ELASIRI said:

Ill make op barb and dominate all and make videos for gm so he nerf barb next target is lock :haha:

Thats my whole point for this topic ty xD

Does this guy seriously think that athe entirety of game balance revolves around his character creations? How can anyone be so naïve??

10 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

Does this guy seriously think that athe entirety of game balance revolves around his character creations? How can anyone be so naïve??

But if ela makes all classes and they all get nerfed then game wpuld be balanced :derpina1:

4 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Who said im ur friend ? Lol u wish to be 

Says the one who calls me birdy continuously what only my friends do and who always posts that smiley :ah:

But no, you are not acting like you were my friend. 

And believe me, one thing I definitely don't wish is befriending you xD like what use would I have of it? If I don't need something in my life it's an arrogant little boy who talks about his greatness 24/7 and praises himself :(

22 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

But if ela makes all classes and they all get nerfed then game wpuld be balanced :derpina1:

I assume it's true that there's team balance if you use your brain. I shouldn't have been talking here when I rarely go arena. :D

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

Says the one who calls me birdy continuously what only my friends do and who always posts that smiley :ah:

But no, you are not acting like you were my friend. 

And believe me, one thing I definitely don't wish is befriending you xD like what use would I have of it? If I don't need something in my life it's an arrogant little boy who talks about his greatness 24/7 and praises himself :(

I never saw one of ur friends call u like that i play at eu and im over grown and also marine man i live alone i dnt use my power at forum to ban ppl when i cant reply to them u start talk here im always gentle to all girls not just u i flirt them in a good way and i add y to all girls names when i call dimvit i call her dimvy when i call prinzin i call her prinzy dnt think u any special i just do it to all girls :ah:

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

2 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

Trust me once my barb is rdy ppl will complain and devs will see the videos and nerf barb just give it a time 

1 hour ago, ELASIRI said:

I never saw one of ur friends call u like that i play at eu and im over grown and also marine man i live alone i dnt use my power at forum to ban ppl when i cant reply to them u start talk here im always gentle to all girls not just u i flirt them in a good way and i add y to all girls names when i call dimvit i call her dimvy when i call prinzin i call her prinzy dnt think u any special i just do it to all girls :ah:

Did you just assume their gender :haha:

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Did you just assume their gender :haha:

Yah i can know the girl from single word

2 hours ago, Morgana said:

@ELASIRI did I ban someone? xD

U just banned my friend the creator of this topic xD u can ban me too idc and pls if u can ban me at game also so i stop wasting my money for this game once and for all

2 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

5 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

LOL

Just now, ELASIRI said:

U just banned my friend the creator of this topic xD u can ban me too idc and pls if u can ban me at game also so i stop wasting my money for this game once and for all

When ela doesnt get the joke lmao

4 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Forum moderators cant ban ingame

5 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

He is not banned, only temporarily muted because he has been reported by other forum members.

why would I ban you? I'm not biased neither a power abusing person c:

This topic :grinning:

On 27/04/2016 at 1:31 PM, r0land said:

someday for sure

You can always kill any BD with your friends, it's not a problem at all

This is what they told us way back. All i can say is git gud and stop cryin when its your turn to get smashed.

:pin8:

11 hours ago, Raislin said:

This is what they told us way back. All i can say is git gud and stop cryin when its your turn to get smashed.

:pin8:

:angry1:atleast u got a response

i want one too 

and dont tell me u didn't cry:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

I complained when counter was completely broken. After they nerfed it for the first time i was happy enough to kite bds all day with dots. :pin1:

50 minutes ago, Aglaophotis said:

DK stun combo can ne avoided since their is a small delay after they pull you.

But charmers are kinda annoying to fight

That delay is annoying and meaningless, devs should fix that also:help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

40 minutes ago, Omercix said:

That delay is annoying and meaningless, devs should fix that also:help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Yea we DESERVE to keep stunning the enemy without giving him time to strike back!1!1!  :hate-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

7 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Yea we DESERVE to keep stunning the enemy without giving him time to strike back!1!1!  :hate-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I am not talking about stun cycle. I mean what is the point of pulling a bd when he can hamstring you even if you silenced him with relic or silence+deathcall combo? He even hamstring you while he was on air, or lock can fear before you pull him from 7 yards. Btw stun cycle is not about the pull skill, 4/4 sharp shadow+ 4/4 silence + some cooldown and basic knowledge of the skills =  permanent stun.

4 minutes ago, Omercix said:

I am not talking about stun cycle. I mean what is the point of pulling a bd when he can hamstring you even if you silenced him with relic or silence+deathcall combo? He even hamstring you while he was on air, or lock can fear before you pull him from 7 yards. Btw stun cycle is not about the pull skill, 4/4 sharp shadow+ 4/4 silence + some cooldown and basic knowledge of the skills =  permanent stun.

In that comment I was just playing around bro :biggrin:

And yea I got what you mean. It depends on when DeathCall hits the target, so that the enemy will be muted, with the combo you explained. The right thing to do is calculating when DeathCall is going to hit the target and, with a bit of luck, the enemy will result as muted. 

1 hour ago, blacknia said:

:fuck_that:

yes ,check the mechanic of the game ,all the characters have passive less shaman, paladin , priest,necromancer and hunter .

Edited by Erta06

2 hours ago, Erta06 said:

yes ,check the mechanic of the game ,all the characters have passive less shaman, paladin , priest,necromancer and hunter .

my main is priest:fuck_that:

Bleh. Tbh bd kind of lacks a gap closer. Ham is 2 yards and rush can be interrupted. But then again, highest burst dmg once you actually catch your target.

4 hours ago, vavavi said:

Bleh. Tbh bd kind of lacks a gap closer. Ham is 2 yards and rush can be interrupted. But then again, highest burst dmg once you actually catch your target.

Finally an experienced bladedancer.