The over powered classes

Karanveer

Just now, ELASIRI said:

Close it ill just open another and btw u said game for teams right ? 3 locks pt at seals still unbeaten so what to do now leave arena cuz game is like that ? 

they are beaten and even bds from other servers said that, but you just decided to ignore them

1 minute ago, FakeUser said:

Can't locks use stone body when barbarian use immune?

8 secs immune i think no even if they did barb will run away then charge 7 yards rip lock give us 4 yards ham then we will stfu ty

2 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

they are beaten and even bds from other servers said that, but you just decided to ignore them

Dnt say this n that show me video they beat maybe noob locks i said good locks and still show me video then i wont talk here

Just now, ELASIRI said:

8 secs immune i think no even if they did barb will run away then charge 7 yards rip lock give us 4 yards ham then we will stfu ty

no because then other locks in TEAM will catch that barb

and can't mage run after they use stone skin also, them jump in middle of them and stun them

Just now, FakeUser said:

and can't mage run after they use stone skin also, them jump in middle of them and stun them

even better mage can use aoe stun while barb can stun 1, if it worked in the first place

Mage have 0 jump skills from 7 yards so no they cant and he is paper will die easy unlike barb tf they think of when giving a tank immunity and not any tank but the mighty barbarian ffs:agr:

even better mage can use aoe stun while barb can stun 1, if it worked in the first place

Mage stuns aint 80% like barb stuns so carry on

Just now, ELASIRI said:

Mage have 0 jump skills from 7 yards

they don't need to run that far :)

]

Just now, ELASIRI said:

and he is paper will die easy

Capture.PNG

As long as there is no violation of forum rules the topic can stay open:cat1:

8 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Little birdy is fair she won't do that:ah:

Yes I'm fair but if it's gonna be closed for some reason you shouldn't open a new one because spamming and necroposting is prohibited-_-

Edited by Morgana

13 minutes ago, Morgana said:

As long as there is no violation of forum rules the topic can stay open:cat1:

Yes I'm fair but if it's gonna be closed for some reason you shouldn't open a new on because spamming and necroposting is prohibited-_-

Ok birdy :ah:

36 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

Capture.PNG

My friend is mage full 10 with awards he still paper dnt just read skills and post it they r just description but noob skills for pvp always try it ur self then talk 

2 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

always try it ur self then talk

and i guess you did try it, what a surprise, you have every class in elf side "full 10 with awards"

i don't need to try it my self to know what it does, that's why description is there for, and even if that's not enough you will be against someone with this ability

to know it's effect on you

6 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

full 10 with awards

cloth wearing classes can get up to 5k physical or magical  deff if they wanted to if they "full 10 with awards"

and ofc you will just ignore this skill existing

49 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

Capture.PNG

17 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

and i guess you did try it, what a surprise, you have every class in elf side "full 10 with awards"

i don't need to try it my self to know what it does, that's why description is there for, and even if that's not enough you will be against someone with this ability

to know it's effect on you

cloth wearing classes can get up to 5k physical or magical  deff if they wanted to if they "full 10 with awards"

and ofc you will just ignore this skill existing

Go try it will u? Most of skills r abandoned who the hell would use that ? If mage would do something we wont open this topic anw u hear me mc friend?

Just now, ELASIRI said:

Go try it will u? Most of skills r abandoned who the hell would use that ? If mage would do something we wont open this topic anw u hear me mc friend?

well if mages don't understand the value of a skill, it's there problem

even without these skills cloth armor can get 4-5k of armor or 4k and heighter health because of new craft items

that skill not really needed to survive, but it is usfull

but again you ignored all that and focused on one skill

Edited by FakeUser

3 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

well if mages don't understand the value of a skill, it's there problem

even without these skills cloth armor can get 4-5k of armor or 4k and heighter health because of new craft items

that skill not really needed to survive, but it is usfull

but again you ignored all that and focused on one skill

And u think ppl will make full craft for arena instead of resi ? Unless u r pve player then idk im talking about pvp here wake up

Just now, ELASIRI said:

And u think ppl will make full craft for arena instead of resi ? Unless u r pve player then idk im talking about pvp here wake up

omg you see, you did it again you left the entire thing and just focused on one thing

yes people will make craft items of they are smart and want to win

36 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

mage full 10 with awards

and if that mage have 10 with awards ofc he would have arena gear with resili and pve gears, even thought they are used for pve

there is a use if them in pvp

2 hours ago, FakeUser said:

omg you see, you did it again you left the entire thing and just focused on one thing

yes people will make craft items of they are smart and want to win

and if that mage have 10 with awards ofc he would have arena gear with resili and pve gears, even thought they are used for pve

there is a use if them in pvp

Yah hood n boots of craft for cd every caster use that still mage is paper for any class even ppl start to say we give up on mage for pvp we just be pve im telling this to u and devs elf side is dying ppl moving to mc side if the balance wont come gl to keep this game for few years more learn from gameloft and how they listen to their players pls

Just an opinion, if you guys said this game was not made for 1v1, then isn't it allright if warlock's stun will be nerfed a bit?

Let's say in future warlock can't perma stun anymore then his team could back him up, and it will be as you said this is teamplay game.

I'm just swapping the logic here hehe, no offense :drinks:

8 hours ago, FakeUser said:

During immunity, no negative skill can effect the barbarian, only pure damage. And during 8 seconds... It's easy to kill a warlock. I did that quite a few times in 2v2.

37 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

We all gotta understand that if skills are nerfed for pvp then they might be uselles in pve :biggrin:

True 

I'd prefer to have a class which balanced in both pvp and pve to be honest, but in fact, several classes' skills are designed to be more superior for either pve or pvp...

19 minutes ago, Virgins said:

True 

I'd prefer to have a class which balanced in both pvp and pve to be honest, but in fact, several classes' skills are designed to be more superior for either pve or pvp...

Like shaman

6 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

Lmao unbalance this, unfair that.

Its a game, it isnt perfect, grow the duck up.

Arent u the one who cry at forums to balance the game and y said u gonna quit cuz game isnt fair ? Why u still here ? Grow up

6 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

Lmao unbalance this, unfair that.

Its a game, it isnt perfect, grow the duck up.

Someone like u who just resell items wont understand this but we who pay thousand of dollars care game or not i stll pay real money here so support the topic or be quite

7 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Like shaman

idk if u belive or not but... shaman>barb, with full def and heal build, resi set resi skill def book xd lordxx won vla in eu without resi skill, jus need magic crystal instead of fero in pvp vs high dmgers, it's like x can't win y and y can't win z but x can win z (._.)/

Edited by Lyzois

1 hour ago, Lyzois said:

...it's like x can't win y and y can't win z but x can win z (._.)/

Yes, I don't see why they think all classes should be efficient against all others. THAT would ruin the balance of the game.

Maybe bladedancer won't be able to kill warlock, but ranger or paladin will do it for him. Maybe barbarian has a hard time against druid, but charmer and shaman will kill them for him. I don't see any problem in that.

By the way, perma stun, druid can do it too, moreover, they can also heal. So. Ela, why don't you whine about druid? Oh... Is he in your faction? Surprise...

2 hours ago, Lyzois said:

idk if u belive or not but... shaman>barb, with full def and heal build, resi set resi skill def book xd lordxx won vla in eu without resi skill, jus need magic crystal instead of fero in pvp vs high dmgers, it's like x can't win y and y can't win z but x can win z (._.)/

Yea to beat a good barb with shaman you 'just' need to be like Lordxx, full arena rewards lvl 26 sets (cloack, helm, amulet, armor, gloves, boots, x2 rings) +10 full with everything crit enchant and rare def skillbook :biggrin: He dont need resi skill because his resilence probably capped... but barbs > shaman bro...lol 

The formula is simpler. 1v1, X (mc and forsaken classes) wins Y (elf and chosen classes) 95% of times if equally amped and skilled. There is no ducking discussion on that, they have all crowd control full stun cycles. If they let you play +10 Barbarian/DK/Hunter/Charmer/Warlock/Shaman you will own all BDs/Wardens/Rangers/Seekers/Mages/Priests easy. Druids and Paladins will be harder but you will end owning them too. 

Rogue is out of the formula since they weakest MC/Forsaken class on 1v1, but its funny because even being weakest of faction they still can win many elf and chosen classes, so look how balanced things are  :rolleyes:

Shaman does not have full stun cycles but they are unkillable with heal totem and fire totem does like half HP or more of people lol They can kill all elf and chosen classes but will have hard time aganist Barb/dk/hunter/charmer/lock

1v1 is kinda balanced on own factions if they use chaos potion but mc and forsaken are on a whole new league and denying it is just cringe

57 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Yes, I don't see why they think all classes should be efficient against all others. THAT would ruin the balance of the game.

Maybe bladedancer won't be able to kill warlock, but ranger or paladin will do it for him.

Ranger or paladin wont kill lock if equally amped and skilled.

57 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

By the way, perma stun, druid can do it too, moreover, they can also heal. So. Ela, why don't you whine about druid? Oh... Is he in your faction? Surprise...

Druid wont kill barb because it takes ages to do so and song will fail soon or later, vladeath 10-0 best druids of EU.

They need cooldown reduction gear to full stun without song, but using that vla or any good 1 handed fero barbarian will one combo them if he stun first beacuse they will lack resilence (vla already can one shot them while they use resilence gear, kek) 

Arena is more balanced but mc and forsaken classes still have the upper hand going with any class, while elves have to find classes that counters their party and play better if they want to win. We can say elf/chosen classes are more pro on PvP arena if they win, but their PvE is kinda easier than mc/forsaken.

Also on this topic people touched the thing about arena rewards, arena rewards are just a 'lifeless' war, whoever has more free time and patience will get them, so its pointless crying about that saying ''i will lose rewards because other faction classes stronger and they block me''.

But im agree PvP classes should be more balanced, and Barbarian need HUGE nerf. Chargue shouldnt go up to 7 yards and they should remove ferocity from shields and decrease defeat damage. Just check russian forum barbarian section everyone complain, saying barbarian is balanced is just stupid (with all respect)

Edited by koszpl

6 minutes ago, koszpl said:

... and Barbarian need HUGE nerf. Chargue shouldnt go up to 7 yards and they should remove ferocity from shields and decrease defeat damage.

Defeat's damage is only big, if you spend most of your skill points for expert skills on Defeat. On level one, it deals less than 400 damage with my 550 pure damage (one-handed), which is pretty low. Only on 4/4 it deals much, but I think it's fair, since you've spent 3 skill points on it. You have to sacrifice other skills and leave them 1/4.

That extra damage when surrounded could be removed, although it was just added. But I see it totally useless.

Yes, some skills do need nerf. But not HUGE nerf. Remember, you are talking about maxed characters and top players, but you have to consider that they are not the majority of the game.

Just now, ELASIRI said:

Arent u the one who cry at forums to balance the game and y said u gonna quit cuz game isnt fair ? Why u still here ? Grow up

Someone like u who just resell items wont understand this but we who pay thousand of dollars care game or not i stll pay real money here so support the topic or be quite

Thousamds of dollar, not a hint of skill in it.

And i did quit braindead boy.

6 hours ago, Lyzois said:

Thats true but elf side cant beat lot of mc classes

4 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Maybe bladedancer won't be able to kill warlock, but ranger or paladin will do it for him. Maybe barbarian has a hard time against druid, but charmer and shaman will kill them for him. I don't see any problem in that.

Lel barb has problem vs druid? Go to youtube vladeath vs sleepercel thats best druid of eu lost to barb like nothing and druid cant perma stun cuz his stuns have fail chance while lock 0 fail chance barb can beat every elf class is that fair? Lock can rape ranger too and pala itz just barb who can beat locks lel

2 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

Thousamds of dollar, not a hint of skill in it.

And i did quit braindead boy.

Watch all my videos i did rogue bd warden i beat all whom i meet with skills + money ofc until the class i own get huge nerf like if devs make it on purpose just for me 

3 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Defeat's damage is only big, if you spend most of your skill points for expert skills on Defeat. On level one, it deals less than 400 damage with my 550 pure damage (one-handed), which is pretty low. Only on 4/4 it deals much, but I think it's fair, since you've spent 3 skill points on it. You have to sacrifice other skills and leave them 1/4.

That extra damage when surrounded could be removed, although it was just added. But I see it totally useless.

Yes, some skills do need nerf. But not HUGE nerf. Remember, you are talking about maxed characters and top players, but you have to consider that they are not the majority of the game.

Trust me there is noone will defend barb if he doesnt play it i xD ofc u want to stay broken class for ever but that wont happen buddy xD

Edited by ELASIRI

7 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Trust me there is noone will defend barb if he doesnt play it i xD ofc u want to stay broken class for ever but that wont happen buddy xD

It is true my main character is a barbarian, but trust me, I am not defending my own class. It is true it needs nerf. But. Not huge nerf as some said. Also it's not broken. It's been around for quite long not to be broken. Because some classes' skills were nerfed, the untouched barbarian got stronger. (Don't tell me it got buffed, that extra area damage gives you nothing). It will be fixed in the next few updates, trust me.

The problem is not as big as it was with bladedancer's counter attack. You cannot tell one overpowered skill of the barbarian. It's just strong overall. And I am sure they will not nerf all of their skills just because it's an overall well composed class. 

Edited by BennyBT

3 hours ago, Virgins said:

What's the point of this discussion then?

Everybody is asking it.

- The suggestion has been made and explained? - in their way, but yes, it was. 

- Everybody has read and expressed their opinion? Yes, it happened.

- What should happen now? Devs should just read that and give their opinio; if they don't, the topic becomes simply useless, as well as a place where the flame will never finish.

32 minutes ago, Higgings said:

- What should happen now? Devs should just read that and give their opinio; if they don't, the topic becomes simply useless, as well as a place where the flame will never finish.

Devs need to extinguish the flame