Karanveer

2 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

and ur agreeing that it is unbalance

Yes, that's true,

2 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

and then saying its ok

And yes also true!!

BINGOOOOO!!!

You just got all the answers you were looking for, now would you close the topic?

so ur running away now 

run away child

cuz u dont a have even a little sense of justice

and i havent got my answers 

who are u to decide

ur approx 15yrs old

11 hours ago, Madz101 said:

are u stupid or u have autism

11 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Ur brain is just as that guy shit i said why barb cant lose 1v1 if it's not for 1v1 u idiot?

20 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

so stop being idiotic and tell i am whining

8 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

ur stupidity increases by the hour

9 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

some one get this kid a tutor and buy him some manners too

Did you REALLY say that?:facepalm:

38 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

i got triggered cuz u keep saying we  are ``whining``

Because that is what you are doing.

Anyway I complained about bds counter too, agree. I complained about charmer too, then they killed it and I compllained about that too. But lock, guys you just have to leave lock alone, if you take away what lock has right now it will have nothing, lock without his stun cycling is nothing. Even a good amped lock with decent amount of resi dies in 1 hamstring, if bd starts. That is what lock is, an op kiter, of course I don't like playing against it and look what I found to be a good way to avoid locks: Instead of going high lv where locks have 5 stuns, I stay in the range of lv10-17 where lock has only 2 stuns, range of lvls where there are no expert skills and so there is a bit more balance. I like low lv, and in my oppinion if someone is bothered by the imbalance that high lv chars and expert skills brought to the game, the only permanent solution is to make a low lv char and start developing in that low lv chars community.

But lock's stuns are all it has, take them away and lock will die as a race in few weeks, maybe months, then other chars will start overpopulating because there is no lock there to keep them in place. It's like in nature, you know? One race kills another

Edited by Mewingdrip

2 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

Anyway I complained about bds counter too, agree. I complained about charmer too, then they killed it and I compllained about that too. But lock, guys you just have to leave lock alone, if you take away what lock has right now it will have nothing, lock without his stun cycling is nothing. Even a good amped lock with decent amount of resi dies in 1 hamstring, if bd starts. That is what lock is, an op kiter, of course I don't like playing against it and look what I found to be a good way to avoid locks: Instead of going high lv where locks have 5 stuns, I stay in the range of lv10-17 where lock has only 2 stuns, range of lvls where there are no expert skills and so there is a bit more balance. I like low lv, and in my oppinion if someone is bothered by the imbalance that high lv chars and expert skills brought to the game, the only permanent solution is to make a low lv char and start developing in that low lv chars community.

But lock's stuns are all it has, take them away and lock will die as a race in few weeks, maybe months, then other chars will start overpopulating because there is no lock there to keep them in place. It's like in nature, you know? One race kills another

Stuns are fine, they also have a damage output, however PERMANENT stuns are not fine anymore. You can't do anything at all. That's not a strenght, that's broken.

I also throw in a piece of wisdom here; You can't have balance in group fights unless there is balance in 1v1, thats for the devs to read. Not you Mewing, you made some fair points throughout the topic. :P just pointing out

5 hours ago, Madz101 said:

with barbarian u just need a retribution rune and timing ur skills proper most people can kill barbs

its not like we can keep killing em their cycle stun is annoying too sometimes and we get easily killed

But what cycle stun di you keep talking about? Would you please show me how to do it? I've been playing barbarian for three years, pretty much maxed it out, but have never been able to do cycle stun even with stun crystals inscribed wherever possible. All of barbarian's stun skills have a percentage of failure, especially if they aren't the skills you level up, because they are not THAT strong to spend skill points on. How would they be able to stun cycle? 

1 hour ago, Raezer said:

Stuns are fine, they also have a damage output, however PERMANENT stuns are not fine anymore. You can't do anything at all. That's not a strenght, that's broken.

I also throw in a piece of wisdom here; You can't have balance in group fights unless there is balance in 1v1, thats for the devs to read. Not you Mewing, you made some fair points throughout the topic. :P just pointing out

I agree perma stuns are not fine, but balance can be in 2 ways:

1. It's the balance you said about, balance 1v1 so group figts are also balanced.

2. Balance only on the overall image.

The first way of balancing is pretty straight forward, let's say the following numbers are indexes of power on a scale from 1 to 100:

Char x1: 78   VS   Char x2: 75

Team 1:  Char y1: 76   VS   Char y2: 79  :Team 2       (221 Power Points each team)

Char z1: 67   VS   Char z2: 67

But on the other hand, in the 2nd way of balancing it would look more like this:

Char x1: 42   VS   Char x2: 90

Team 1:  Char y1: 86   VS   Char y2: 43  :Team 2        (218 Power Points each team)

Char z1: 90   VS   Char z2: 85

(consider the example above with different chars but all same lv and same items+10)

I don't know if it makes total sense but in my head that example comes like this: You can either have classes with power in a smaller range, that would be making them balanced for 1v1 also, but you can also have classes with power in a much larger range and that would make perfect balance in team play as well as the first method of balancing, but would completely destroy the balance in 1v1 fights.

And devs definitely went for the 2nd method maybe because it requires you to put more thinking into the fight. I mean that they may be looking for smart players, or else if you don't know how to cooperate in a fight with your teammates, you may feel totally disadvantaged. I think this is a good thing tho, they may have a good purpose after all.

But dang, they put lock as the one on top atm xD

12 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

1. It's the balance you said about, balance 1v1 so group figts are also balanced.

The first way of balancing is pretty straight forward, let's say the following numbers are indexes of power on a scale from 1 to 100:

Team 1:  Char y1: 76   VS   Char y2: 79  :Team 2       (221 Power Points each team)

But on the other hand, in the 2nd way of balancing it would look more like this:

Team 1:  Char y1: 86   VS   Char y2: 43  :Team 2        (218 Power Points each team)

(consider the example above with different chars but all same lv and same items+10)

I don't know if it makes total sense but in my head that example comes like this: You can either have classes with power in a smaller range, that would be making them balanced for 1v1 also, but you can also have classes with power in a much larger range and that would make perfect balance in team play as well as the first method of balancing, but would completely destroy the balance in 1v1 fights.

And devs definitely went for the 2nd method maybe because it requires you to put more thinking into the fight. I mean that they may be looking for smart players, or else if you don't know how to cooperate in a fight with your teammates, you may feel totally disadvantaged. I think this is a good thing tho, they may have a good purpose after all.

It makes total sense, but it needs nerfs. Also the problem is that we can enter arena in any class roster, so one team will have advantage if there is one op class that can be stacked. And yeah, lock dominates :D but i hear they are not that great in pve. Dunno if its true.

23 minutes ago, Raezer said:

... but i hear they are not that great in pve. Dunno if its true.

Where their mass control is needed (dungeon/lab), they can be useful, but only the most experienced (and geared) ones.

I have seen so many dungeon runs fail on the warlock during the years. The mass control is okay, but as soon as they screw up a teeny tiny thing, the party is in trouble.

1 hour ago, Raezer said:

the problem is that we can enter arena in any class roster

Agree to this. I wouldn't mind AT ALL having and ultra op class if it'd be ULTRA difficult to master AND arena matching would be totally ballanced. I would suggest devs to take a look into this.

7 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

I'm not argueing with anyone and I'm not favorizing locks as I don't like to pvp vs them. 

BUT I realize this is the way devs created the game, they made it clear by saying this is how it's supposed to be, they talked in open disscutions with players about this and they decided to leave it just the way it is, because this is how it's supposed to be.

It's not argueing.

It's not fighting.

I mean, I'm not argueing and I'm not fighting, I just see you keep on whining so I repeat what is already known, I will repeat myself until you will be able to face the reality of this game.

Did you do the labor of researching before comming to talk about things you know? No you did not, so please don't ask me to do stuff (that I already did tho).

The only major nerf bds ever got was counter. And you know why? Simply because it was not supposed to be that way. There is no other reason, no hidden messages, nothing. This is the reality, devs wanted to design a team-play game so they made it that way. Again, you don't like 1v1? Who makes you do 1v1? I don't think you have any obligation to, so don't do it, ot don't whine about it.

There is enough proof on the forum, go ahead and find it yourself. Who am I to help you when you don't ask nicely?

If elf cant win 1v1 how they gonna win 3x3 some logic pls :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

6 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

If u like to pussy and stay low lvl fearing them we dnt i dont pay real money to stay at low lvl i pay to go top lvl and we need to ask for nerfs before this game really die

How u talk about teams when u just a low lvl without experts? Go to high lvl play elfs and see how broken some mc classes 

Its just so funny how only mcs defend them self at this topic u woldnt say same if u was elf trust me i can easily go and open barb or lock make full 10 but i wont give more money to devs that didnt care about thier cash customers until they nerf locks or give us counter back 

14 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

If elf cant win 1v1 how they gonna win 3x3 some logic pls :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

All the logic is there in my previous posts, you just need to understand it. Now I'm going to ignore you as I did in game. Have a nice day mister!

2 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

All the logic is there in my previous posts, you just need to understand it. Now I'm going to ignore you as I did in game. Have a nice day mister!

Ur the one at my ignore mc side hahahaha

The only thing I see here are Blade Dancers crying because they can't just click on target press some random skills and win the fight. Blade dancer is still a god in 1v1 compared to classes like necro, rogue and ranger and yet they are not crying on forum. Why? Because Blade Dancers were over powered in 1v1 for a very long time and now that there are some classes that can check them, the Blade Dancer player suddenly thinks there is something wrong with the game. When in reality, they just have to accept and understand their weaknesses and how to overcome them like all the other classes always did.

Edited by nabnecro

5 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

The only thing I see here are Blade Dancers crying because they can't just click on target press some random skills and win the fight. Blade dancer is still a god in 1v1 compared to classes like necro, rogue and ranger and yet they are not crying on forum. Why? Because Blade Dancers where over powered in 1v1 for a very long time and now that there are some classes that can check them, the Blade Dancer player suddenly thinks there is something wrong with the game. When in reality, they just have to accept and understand their weaknesses and how to overcome them like all the other classes always did.

Not only bds here, I never had problems playing any class and the point is that locks are untouchable for the most part. Try to make a melee and beat a good lock. Also bd nerfs were suggested by bds themselves (well, at least I did support that), that bds are/were op is not our fault btw. That bds were op once doesn't necessarily mean there has to be some other op class to kick their butt now. I too would want a balanced game, without people calling out classes and saying omg they were op and now they cant use their brain.

Game is not balanced for 1v1 and will never be, please accept this fact.

If you think lock is untouchable, this means you play only Blade Dancer and are very narrow minded.

Edited by nabnecro

6 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

If you think lock is untouchable, this means you play only Blade Dancer and are very narrow minded.

I am waiting for your lock to be ready :3 

29 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

If you think lock is untouchable, this means you play only Blade Dancer

I play necro lv18 and I can kill most locks lv18-20 :rolleyes:

Yes, barbarians(barb nature, 7 yard charge) , necros (mental pit), mage (anti-stun) and rangers (can nuke warlock from 6/7 yard range) can give problems to warlock. It's so sad when you have to teach people with full arena rewards how to play their class. Lock is giving you problem? Invite a mage and ask him to cast anti-stun on you, see what will happen to the warlock and come back to this thread. There are so many more ways to counter a warlock, you just need to start amping your brain instead of your gear.

Edited by nabnecro

8 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

There are so many more ways to counter a warlock, you just need to start amping your brain instead of your gear.

Omg this is the best line I've heard so far :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But so true. Locks are not totally invincible, if you play in a team and smart.

2 hours ago, nabnecro said:

The only thing I see here are Blade Dancers crying because they can't just click on target press some random skills and win the fight. Blade dancer is still a god in 1v1 compared to classes like necro, rogue and ranger and yet they are not crying on forum. Why? Because Blade Dancers were over powered in 1v1 for a very long time and now that there are some classes that can check them, the Blade Dancer player suddenly thinks there is something wrong with the game. When in reality, they just have to accept and understand their weaknesses and how to overcome them like all the other classes always did.

U need to read well man we accept bds as they are we just said locks n charmers perma stun need to be changed u are mc too so u happy with that 

2 hours ago, nabnecro said:

I play bd warden seeker druid best druid of eu not me ofc but he cant kill a good lock at all why is that? There is no elf who can kill lock 1v1 a good lock so thats called broken class and need be nerfed asap before this game die once again

1 hour ago, nabnecro said:

Yes, barbarians(barb nature, 7 yard charge) , necros (mental pit), mage (anti-stun) and rangers (can nuke warlock from 6/7 yard range) can give problems to warlock. It's so sad when you have to teach people with full arena rewards how to play their class. Lock is giving you problem? Invite a mage and ask him to cast anti-stun on you, see what will happen to the warlock and come back to this thread. There are so many more ways to counter a warlock, you just need to start amping your brain instead of your gear.

Hey hey hey i just saw u open lock thats why u defend them now xd anw mage immunity? For real ? Once mage use it on u or him self lock will use stun body then 3rimmunity done rip elfs what then? Unless lock lag and didnt use stun body then we won and i wont wait 10 years for a lock to get lag and win him 

1 hour ago, Mewingdrip said:

Omg this is the best line I've heard so far :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But so true. Locks are not totally invincible, if you play in a team and smart.

U said ur self game not 1v1 then why the hell lock can win 1v1 some logic pls ?

3 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

U said ur self game not 1v1 then why the he lock can win 1v1 some logic pls ?

All the logic is there in my previous posts, you just need to understand it.

30 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

U need to read well man we accept bds as they are we just said locks n charmers perma stun need to be changed u are mc too so u happy with that 

I play bd warden seeker druid best druid of eu not me ofc but he cant kill a good lock at all why is that? There is no elf who can kill lock 1v1 a good lock so thats called broken class and need be nerfed asap before this game die once again

Hey hey hey i just saw u open lock thats why u defend them now xd anw mage immunity? For real ? Once mage use it on u or him self lock will use stun body then 3rimmunity done rip elfs what then? Unless lock lag and didnt use stun body then we won and i wont wait 10 years for a lock to get lag and win him 

Next time, no need to make 3posts at once, you can merge them (= 

@ELASIRI Game is not 1v1, and even then, there are classes who can beat warlock in 1v1. All your whining is unjustified and we answered all your questions over and over, it's not our fault if you pretend to not understand what we are all saying just for the sake of getting your main class buffed (or other classes that you don't play to be nerfed). I know it hurt your feelings that Blade Dancer can't beat everyone on 1v1 anymore but you should accept it and acknowledge every class face this "problem", every class has strengths and weaknesses.

Edited by nabnecro

2 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

Game is not 1v1, and even then, there are classes who can beat warlock in 1v1. All your whining is unjustified and we answered all your questions over and over, it's not our fault if you pretend to not understand what we are all saying just for the sake of getting your main class buffed (or other classes that you don't play to be nerfed).

Yes!!! Thank you! I didn't know how to say this so thank you!!!!

4 minutes ago, Livi said:

Next time, no need to make 3posts at once, you can merge them (= 

And yes, thank you too, you just confirmed my theories about this @ELASIRI guy.

Now once and for all can we close this topic?

3 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Its just so funny how only mcs defend them self at this topic u woldnt say same if u was elf trust me i can easily go and open barb or lock make full 10 but i wont give more money to devs that didnt care about thier cash customers until they nerf locks or give us counter back 

And if this would be about elfs, u would be defending how they dont need nerf

33 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Yes!!! Thank you! I didn't know how to say this so thank you!!!!

And yes, thank you too, you just confirmed my theories about this @ELASIRI guy.

Now once and for all can we close this topic?

Ela is just getting started

1 hour ago, ELASIRI said:

OMG ela please read it again and understand it

"game is not designed for 1v1" the game was intended to be a team fight, party fight's

that's why devs don't care if lock can stun you to death, because they did not make a 1v1, we the players started 1v1 each other

warlocks are broken 1v1, then why are you 1v1 warlocks?, i can't see a point of it, if you know something about 1v1 that we don't

tell us please don't keep it to your self

if this post stay a 100 more years they won't change a thing, because they don't care until, lock become unbeatable in team fights, and they are not

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

As long as I decide them to be

can't you close this topic instead?

if you can please, spare our souls

Edited by FakeUser

1 hour ago, nabnecro said:

@ELASIRI Game is not 1v1, and even then, there are classes who can beat warlock in 1v1. All your whining is unjustified and we answered all your questions over and over, it's not our fault if you pretend to not understand what we are all saying just for the sake of getting your main class buffed (or other classes that you don't play to be nerfed). I know it hurt your feelings that Blade Dancer can't beat everyone on 1v1 anymore but you should accept it and acknowledge every class face this "problem", every class has strengths and weaknesses.

Ik bd cant beat all 1v1 thats why i have warden and seeker but lock can beat everyone 1v1 except for barb and y cant say that cuz u not elf never been u happy with broken classes dnt u ?

27 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

OMG ela please read it again and understand it

"game is not designed for 1v1" the game was intended to be a team fight, party fight's

that's why devs don't care if lock can stun you to death, because they did not make a 1v1, we the players started 1v1 each other

warlocks are broken 1v1, then why are you 1v1 warlocks?, i can't see a point of it, if you know something about 1v1 that we don't

tell us please don't keep it to your self

if this post stay a 100 more years they won't change a thing, because they don't care until, lock become unbeatable in team fights, and they are not

can't you close this topic instead?

if you can please, spare our souls

Close it ill just open another and btw u said game for teams right ? 3 locks pt at seals still unbeaten so what to do now leave arena cuz game is like that ? 

Just now, ELASIRI said:

except for barb

1 hour ago, ELASIRI said:

Once mage use it on u or him self lock will use stun body

Can't locks use stone body when barbarian use immune?