The over powered classes

Karanveer

a new challenger 

ah well if u cant respect other ppl then do not come to argue

also devs didnt say anything like that wtf is a game without 1v1 

are u kidding me unbalance on purpose meaning they are scamming us?

are u stupid or u have autism

devs just unbalance the WHOLE game for the purpose we cant 1v1 

13 yr old spotted

:kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:i am cringing so hard cuz of this guy @Mewingdrip

4 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

also devs didnt say anything like that wtf is a game without 1v1

Uhm yes they did

Untitled.png

And who did you say is the 13 years old? The one who understands how this game works or you, who are whining here about something that is made clear that it's supposed to be the way it is.

One last thing, watch your language. Next time you are getting reported.

27 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Let me show you what I think of your ego:

giphy.gif

If it's not made for 1v1 then it's totally common sence to be unbalanced so that players can't do 1v1. It's made like that on purpose, you know what that means? On purpose?

So yes, devs made chars unbalanced on purpose so that you can't do 1v1. They said it many times. You just have to remember, or you are missing that brain function?

Ur brain is just as that guy shit i said why barb cant lose 1v1 if it's not for 1v1 u idiot? 

12 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Uhm yes they did

Untitled.png

And who did you say is the 13 years old? The one who understands how this game works or you, who are whining here about something that is made clear that it's supposed to be the way it is.

One last thing, watch your language. Next time you are getting reported.

Wtf is that ? He think that guy is gm :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:he ss a player saying gm said xd show me a clear green post of gm saying that ffs 

:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:omg this kid thinks some guy is a dev where do u even come from 

also u said u dont give a shit about my ego so i had do go on the offensive @Mewingdrip

also ofc this game is also made for team or is made for team but there are places where u can 1v1 players 

also 1v1 matters cuz it kinda tells how ur char is gonna fare in arena 

dont tell me u still dont get it

3 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

also u said u dont give a s**t about my ego so i had do go on the offensive

First of all I didn't say that.

Secondly you finally start to admit my point and I'm glad to hear that, hope in the end you will understand and I'm looking forward to a future where you can leave away 1v1 pvp and aim your attention towards what devs make the game to be. 

5 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

omg this kid thinks some guy is a dev where do u even come from

10 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Wtf is that ? He think that guy is gm :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:he ss a player saying gm said xd

I don't think he is a GM, in fact I know he is not. It's just that if he remembers something that I do and others do also, I bet there's something more behind that you are missing.

I'm not some kind of serveant so I'm not going to look for all those times devs said that. Help yourselves and do some research deeper in the forum, like yes (I know it's going to be hard for you guys), but, unfortunatly, you have to go deeper than this "cry" section where people like me and @Higgings come open hearted and try to help you understand at least the basics. If you don't want our help then fine, I'm okay with that, I don't need to fuel my ego as I see you do, but then it means you are smart and strong enough to understand all this by yourselves and stop complaining and crying, right? Now, are you capable of doing that or not?

Go research!

there u go again 

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN TEACH ME

COMPLAIN?

well thats what u did when counter was introduced 

why did u cry for months ? 

also we can complain cuz its breaking the game more and more warlocks keep appearing getting out of hand

and no one is fueling ego having a bit of ego is good or else dont tell me ur not self conscious 

open hearted doesn't say u dont give a shit.Help me get basics 

learn basics first then come teach

if i didnt know basics i would never come and talk on forum

and am pretty much saying justifiable things

unless ur blinded by favoritism 

6 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

there u go again 

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN TEACH ME

COMPLAIN?

well thats what u did when counter was introduced 

why did u cry for months ? 

also we can complain cuz its breaking the game more and more warlocks keep appearing getting out of hand

and no one is fueling ego having a bit of ego is good or else dont tell me ur not self conscious 

open hearted doesn't say u dont give a shit.Help me get basics 

learn basics first then come teach

if i didnt know basics i would never come and talk on forum

and am pretty much saying justifiable things

unless ur blinded by favoritism 

As I understand none of it's meaning (if it has any at all) I consider replying in this topic anymore is a waste of time. Lets just wait and see what happens in few hours. Have a lovely day evryone!

Mewingdrip, Elasiri, Madz101

Please stop insulting each other and cool your heads down. Otherwise it will lead to temporary mutes or bans.

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

Please stop insulting each other and cool your heads down. Otherwise it will lead to temporary mutes or bans.

you saying stay cool .these ppls  who dont have brain?:D:haha:

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 1:55 PM, ELASIRI said:

I dnt have any problem with barbs they can be killed with good warden but warlock and charmer seriously ? I got full bd +10 with awards best of eu and i cant even touch warlocks cuz perma stun and same to charmer tell me why druid song can be fail while lock stun has no fail chance? Same to charmer their stuns never fail i pay lot of money to make my elf chars and trust me if u wont nerf warlock and charmer u gonna lose lot of ppl like me who waste lot of money so make it balance you nerfed bd i said nothing i made warden and i was happy then warden got nerfed while dk can heal more than 800 and barb can immunities for 8 sec with 10 secs stuns like wtf if its like this then delete whole elf side and keep mc side cuz elf r useless getting nerf everytime mc getting buffs every time do something or this game will die soon cuz of unblanace and ty

Barb can be killed by warden but after update its impossible warden cant kill barb 

6 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

First of all I didn't say that.

Secondly you finally start to admit my point and I'm glad to hear that, hope in the end you will understand and I'm looking forward to a future where you can leave away 1v1 pvp and aim your attention towards what devs make the game to be. 

I don't think he is a GM, in fact I know he is not. It's just that if he remembers something that I do and others do also, I bet there's something more behind that you are missing.

I'm not some kind of serveant so I'm not going to look for all those times devs said that. Help yourselves and do some research deeper in the forum, like yes (I know it's going to be hard for you guys), but, unfortunatly, you have to go deeper than this "cry" section where people like me and @Higgings come open hearted and try to help you understand at least the basics. If you don't want our help then fine, I'm okay with that, I don't need to fuel my ego as I see you do, but then it means you are smart and strong enough to understand all this by yourselves and stop complaining and crying, right? Now, are you capable of doing that or not?

Go research!

If u dnt have prove gm said it then dnt talk cuz 1v1 exist and need to be improved we here to nerf some mcs classes we need elf here ofc as mc u would say dnt nerf us and bla bla but it has to be or game is going to end someday at least elf side will begone cuz of the op skills mc got 

5 hours ago, Morgana said:

Im a nice guy my bird :ah:

5 hours ago, Morgana said:

How long are those mutes?

6 hours ago, Morgana said:

ok:got_a_badass_over_here:

5 hours ago, breakout said:

you saying stay cool .these ppls  who dont have brain?:D:haha:

:panda3:excuse me?

7 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

As I understand none of it's meaning (if it has any at all) I consider replying in this topic anymore is a waste of time. Lets just wait and see what happens in few hours. Have a lovely day evryone!

:panda2:a very normal human brain has enough capacity to know the meaning of my post or maybe ppl dont know their english well

1 hour ago, Madz101 said:

:panda2:a very normal human brain has enough capacity to know the meaning of my post or maybe ppl dont know their english well

You jump from one thing to another, op locks and suddenly ego stuff.

xd i was just replying to what ppl are saying that 1v1 isn't necessary

blah blah

:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:man you know why it matters dont deceive yourself

i am not in the mood to explain the history of this conversation 

i am pretty sure u can understand yourself 

:happy_yes1:i am pretty serious about this 

so please think and read before u say anything

Barbarian is most broken class 1v1 and arena 2v2, seals 3v3 and 5v5. They also good PvE. They should fix them before touch other classes, im agree charmer/dk/warlock are toxic too but not that strong everywhere

with barbarian u just need a retribution rune and timing ur skills proper most people can kill barbs

its not like we can keep killing em their cycle stun is annoying too sometimes and we get easily killed

21 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

i was just replying to what ppl are saying that 1v1 isn't necessary

So what people say and what you understand. We stated that the game is not meant for 1v1, never said it's not necessary :what-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

:facepalm:

I know I said I'd leave but this is just too funny 980.gif

XD its the same thing not meant and not necessary 

Please learn English :gtfo:also who are u to state its not its the devs who will say that

rip.jpg

:fuck_that:i meant it the way it was suppose to be and ur trying to take another meaning out of it just to put me down

such a petty thing to do

:facepalm1:

its the same thing not meant and not necessary 

Oh my god if that is the same thing...... :facepalm:

It's embarrassing, how can you say something like that? Please check your grammar and then check mine, I think the rip.jpg.abe3976a1960aa2f9ca75ad97b2e1935.jpg award goes to you, my dear friend.

" its the devs who will say that "

And yes, they did, as I said above, do some reasearch on forum before talking on a topic you have no idea about, but you refused to do that. So stop.

Edited by Mewingdrip

its not grammar if ur a fluent conversationalist u have to understand there are multiple ways of saying things

which u dont 

so keep ur award to urself

:get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:AND WHAT AM I EVEN ARGUING ABOUT ITS THE TOPIC ON NERFING WLOCKS AND CHARMERS

back to topic please :gtfo:

4 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

back to topic please

Okay, but you do realize that this is like the 10000nd topic about locks, don't you? Why don't you just give up? Lock and charmers were made to be the way they are, just as the game was made for team play, not for 1v1. Face reality already and quit this whining.

7 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

ITS THE TOPIC ON NERFING WLOCKS AND CHARMERS

Well, more properly, it's the topic where you are trying to ask for a nerf of Locks and Charmers.

8 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Well, more properly, it's the topic where you are trying to ask for a nerf of Locks and Charmers.

Agree

But, they will not be nerfed because, as I mentioned above, they are meant to be the way they are, just as the game is designed for team play and not for 1v1.

Edited by Mewingdrip

MAN did u even read my previous posts? about 2x2 3x3 5x5 

about team stuff or u just wanna catch 1v1 and keep ``whining`` that no nerf just cuz we lose 1v1

also 1v1 kind tells how ur char will fare in arena

13 minutes ago, Higgings said:

thank u for putting it more ``PROPERLY``

ofc we are asking what else can we do

and also @Mewingdrip ur saying perma stun is the way it should be meaning ur still blinded by favoritism

where once a lock catches you just become a spectator to watch ur char get played around with

also @Mewingdrip u do not know how to argue and ur too narrow minded

please read the whole conversation before assuming things and say that ppl are whining

u cant see the bigger picture so do not say irrational things just to put ppl down

16 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Agree

But, they will not be nerfed because, as I mentioned above, they are meant to be the way they are, just as the game is designed for team play and not for 1v1.

I remember i used to say bd won't be nerfed and boom same thing to Warden and boom 2x locks will get the same and boom 3x:haha:

please do the labor of scrolling up or turning pages and reading my other posts or its not worth my time to argue with u @Mewingdrip

:fuck_that:also your saying that locks wont get nerfed so surely as if u own the game:blink:

Edited by Madz101

btw u like to catch me on my ``grammar``

so here i go 

i need proof that this is the 10000nd topic also

proof that devs said the game isnt about 1v1

everyone knows the reality 

Spoiler

AND NEVER GIVE UP :panda3:

Edited by Madz101

11 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

please do the labor of scrolling up or turning pages and reading my other posts or its not worth my time to argue with u @Mewingdrip

I'm not argueing with anyone and I'm not favorizing locks as I don't like to pvp vs them. 

BUT I realize this is the way devs created the game, they made it clear by saying this is how it's supposed to be, they talked in open disscutions with players about this and they decided to leave it just the way it is, because this is how it's supposed to be.

It's not argueing.

It's not fighting.

I mean, I'm not argueing and I'm not fighting, I just see you keep on whining so I repeat what is already known, I will repeat myself until you will be able to face the reality of this game.

Did you do the labor of researching before comming to talk about things you know? No you did not, so please don't ask me to do stuff (that I already did tho).

11 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

I remember i used to say bd won't be nerfed and boom same thing to Warden and boom 2x locks will get the same and boom 3x:haha:

The only major nerf bds ever got was counter. And you know why? Simply because it was not supposed to be that way. There is no other reason, no hidden messages, nothing. This is the reality, devs wanted to design a team-play game so they made it that way. Again, you don't like 1v1? Who makes you do 1v1? I don't think you have any obligation to, so don't do it, ot don't whine about it.

6 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

i need proof that this is the 10000nd topic also

proof that devs said the game isnt about 1v1

There is enough proof on the forum, go ahead and find it yourself. Who am I to help you when you don't ask nicely?

Edited by Mewingdrip

15 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

With this sentence, you have said that it happened the reverse of everything you stated. Following the reasonmemt of this post, if you say that Locks will be nerfed, it means they won't.

:fool:BAKA!

OFC i did my research ofc i know my game 

unlike u who thinks perma stun is very very balanced

AND OFC DEVS MADE WLOCK THAT WAY 

and we are here asking to change it like u asked about counter why are u dodging this?

and tell me where devs told they arent gonna nerf wlocks and leave it as it is

where is this open discussion 

players have the power to influence the game so we are trying 

like u guys did 

so stop being idiotic and tell i am whining

if what ur doing is not arguing then do not post here

AND AM SAYING THIS ONCE AGAIN ITS NOT JUST IN 1V1 ITS THE WHOLE ARENA WHeRE THEY ARE UNBEATABLE ITS IN 2V2 3V3 

also where is my proof 

u just keep telling stuff and say devs said it 

please give proof 

or ur just a lier 

and i dont entertain liers or their charade

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

With this sentence, you have said that it happened the reverse of everything you stated. Following the reasonmemt of this post, if you say that Locks will be nerfed, it means they won't.

nice joke

Edited by Madz101

2 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

nice joke

Write that to ela. It's him who wrote that. I have just brought an hypotetical conseguence of the post he wrote, which is actually not linked in any way to the topic either. 

You can call it "off topic" xd

unlike u who thinks perma stun is very very balance

I didn't say it's balanced, I say it's unbalanced and it's okay this way. Learn to read.

AND OFC DEVS MADE WLOCK THAT WAY

So you agree, then why all this whinning about it? :facepalm:

So you are looking for an argue? You are looking for a fight, is that what you are doing?

Last thing, Untitled3.png

Just now, Higgings said:

Write that to ela. It's him who wrote that. I have just brought an hypotetical conseguence of the post he wrote, which is actually not linked in any way to the topic either. 

You can call it "off topic" xd

:panda4:i took it as a joke meaning i know its off topic

8 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

also no one is fighting with u

What are you fighting then? Fate? tumblr_mxtt2zdjC91qir88ko2_500.giftumblr_mxtt2zdjC91qir88ko2_500.giftumblr_mxtt2zdjC91qir88ko2_500.giftumblr_mxtt2zdjC91qir88ko2_500.giftumblr_mxtt2zdjC91qir88ko2_500.gif

:frozen:this kid omg i do not agree i was just stating the plain fact tht devs made wlock tht way who else will

ur stupidity increases by the hour

if i had agreed with them why would i even post here are u kidding me

and ur agreeing that it is unbalance WAOW and then saying its ok 

thats the height of irrationality and favoritism how can be imbalance ok where is this going 

and arguing is what we do here and not fighting

u rebuttal someones statements so that the thing they want doesnt happen

i do not take any of ur statements into consideration and also 

i have checked the forum there arent much topics about wlocks nerf etc

like there where for counter certainly not 10000 of them  

some one get this kid a tutor and buy him some manners too 

Just now, Mewingdrip said:

What are you fighting then? Fate? tumblr_mxtt2zdjC91qir88ko2_500.giftumblr_mxtt2zdjC91qir88ko2_500.giftumblr_mxtt2zdjC91qir88ko2_500.giftumblr_mxtt2zdjC91qir88ko2_500.giftumblr_mxtt2zdjC91qir88ko2_500.gif

its the fate of ur dear wlocks that is in grave danger here