The over powered classes

Karanveer

wait a min why are u even explaining this @ELASIRI its useless to argue just see what ppl are doing in the game and judging by that u can easily tell wlocks and charmers should be nerfed.

Ppl like @Higgings like to argue and make theories about do that and this as if ppl havent tried and failed already.

nerf what?

make fear a chance type of skill like u did to counter if not chance to silence or chance to stun in wlocks

same with charmer make any of his stuns chance

am not saying Nerf dk and barb btw

also it isn't about bladedancer i play druid max times so its overall 

also elasiri was point out the fact u arent an mcoiner cuz u dont the feeling when u spend 1k$ a month and cant enjoy the game as much

he wasnt atking ur social status

cuz we dont shit money we work and earn it maybe more than others cuz we work harder..................

we have every right like elasiri pointed out to get these classes nerfed

also 3 wlocks in 3x3 too hard to win very less chances

5x5 we can win no issue there

2x2 impossible really 

Edited by Madz101

:hehe:or just make anyone of their experts shitty as counter before this update and then kind of buff it again after 1 year

:cereal_man:but seriously we could also increase cooldowns to but then again u have a lot of space to run until u refresh ur skills:facepalm1:

so only way is just make 1-2 of their skills chance type or reduce duration of stun 

@Madz101

I invite you to read my posts carefully, and tell me where I made theories. Unless you get "theories" as "The way he writes his posts which mostly I don't even bother to read entirely". If you meant that as fuelling the flame and provoking you guys, I am sorry, but my aim was just to see your points of view. But if I get attacked, of course I try to defend myself.

Ergo, as a conseguence of this, on my defence, I can say I am responsible of what I say and write, and not of what people get. 

Now, analyzing your own post ( hope it worths the effort though.. ) :

1 hour ago, Madz101 said:

nerf what?

make fear a chance type of skill like u did to counter if not chance to silence or chance to stun in wlocks

same with charmer make any of his stuns chance

Ok with the warlock. 

Charmer has got already one of his stuns depending on the Charmer's Accuracy and the enemy's Block and Parry.

also elasiri was point out the fact u arent an mcoiner cuz u dont the feeling when u spend 1k$ a month and cant enjoy the game as much

This is your own point of view. In my point of view, even 1$ is a mcoin purchase. I don't need to spend the same ammount you do, cause the amps are just the 40% of the strenght of a character, in my modest opinion.

I rather using good statistics better than relying on Strenght only.

cuz we dont shit money we work and earn it maybe more than others cuz we work harder..................

That's true, and I am happy for you. But you are using this excuse to say "I spend a lot and so I have more rights to tell a gm to nerf this and that". This is what I am blaming you. I don't mind and nor i want to know the cifer you use on your account, because, honestly, I could not care less.

53 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

ut seriously we could also increase cooldowns to but then again u have a lot of space to run until u refresh ur skills

You know better than me that even if that happens, the lock would see after the pvp his pm spammed with "Noob Runner". So this is not the right solution either.

These are my points of view. 

Edited by Higgings

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

This is your own point of view. In my point of view, even 1$ is a mcoin purchase. I don't need to spend the same ammount you do, cause the amps are just the 40% of the strenght of a character, in my modest opinion.

I rather using good statistics better than relying on Strenght only.

taking ur opinion 40% is a lot also ur telling me 1$ item should have same quality as a 1000$ one?

So your telling me that your so called good statistics are better than all elf arena players out there who want wlock or charmer nerfed?

i dont think so its such a drag to repeat  but if ur just enough u ll say it urself tht wlock and charmer is a bit overkill

but no ur in denial ofc 

spamming noob runner in pms gets u an ignore or u get insulted back and u dont win arena season

its usually cocky locks who come and spam in elf wc that how was the last fight

ofc i have more right to ``ASK`` devs to nerf cuz again money doesnt grow on tress and we are spending it here so we can be entertained while playing a ``BALANCED`` game 

and ppl who pay in the game run it its not a free game tbh in my opinion years of free playing might get u somewhere.

an example is a company assume 2 ppl buy shares one buys 10% other 90% who controls the company its the 90% guy 

am not saying i wanna be almighty overpowered 1 hit 1 kill OOOYEAAAAHHHH

its even boring for a blade dancer to kill in one ham

:kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:also u  know how it feels to lose after spending money 

``SAYING THAT YET AGAIN``:kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1$ ISNT MUCH OR U DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 1$ AND 1000$?

ITS HERE

1000-

ANOTHER WAY

1000-1=999

SO ITS 999$ MORE 

Edited by Madz101

6 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

taking ur opinion 40% is a lot also ur telling me 1$ item should have same quality as a 1000$ one?

Who spoke about Items? I said mcoins purchasing.

7 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

So your telling me that your so called good statistics are better than all elf arena players out there who want wlock or charmer nerfed?

No, I am saying that good statistics > Ampings. The fact locks and Charmers are using a statistic ( the CoolDown ) in order to cycle their stuns, It's a proof already. Without, there is no way they can cycle stuns forever, cause they would leave a free gap.

10 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

ofc i have more right to ``ASK`` devs to nerf cuz again money doesnt grow on tress

Alright. I disagree, personally, but ok. ( I mean about the Right thingy, and not the money one, in case you didn't get )

14 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

am not saying i wanna be almighty overpowered 1 hit 1 kill OOOYEAAAAHHHH

its even boring for a blade dancer to kill in one ham

Guess what, that happens already vs casters. And when it does not happen, tragedy! It might even be not funny, but you cannot say it's not satisfying. :huh:

7 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

:kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:also u  know how it feels to lose after spending money 

``SAYING THAT YET AGAIN``:kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1$ ISNT MUCH OR U DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 1$ AND 1000$?

ITS HERE

1000-

ANOTHER WAY

1000-1=999

SO ITS 999$ MORE 

My 1$ was an example... dude... you stopped to the 1$ stuff instead on reading the whole meaning of that...

17 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

spamming noob runner in pms gets u an ignore or u get insulted back and u dont win arena season

its usually cocky locks who come and spam in elf wc that how was the last fight

I forgot this. Ever got spammed the pm by noob cryers, and then as soon as you ignore them, they insta make another lv1 to chat you? How useful is ignoring them, in this case? xd

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

Finally a post where you don't just cry, but try to explain your opinion and points of view. That's a nice step on. Let's analyze your points.

There is a mistake here. Charmer's oppression can be dodged. And if it gets dodged, the stun effect is deleted. So does Dk with Exhalation of Darkness, a Hunter with all of his muting/fearing/stunning skills and a Barb with his own stun skills.

Actually yes, you are asking much, because our skills cannot be compared in any way with Hamstrings: Dk's pull does not stun in any way, but just mute IF you have got a Relic of Silence . However, the relation between chances of triggering ( 10% ) and Cooldown of Threads of Darkness ( 30 seconds ) is too unbalanced: you cannot rely on it too much, since is more a matter of luck there. It is an anti-running skill, but any stunning class can use this skill at Dk's disadvantage, since it gives the opponent a chance to root, stun, fear, blind or sleep the Dk once he gets close enough to the Dk.

Barbarian's skill cannot be compared either to your skill, cause it has got a different mechanism: you need to stay at least to 1 yard of distance from the enemy, thing that becomes easy when the Barb uses Shield Strike, but it is thanks to their expert that this becomes easy; without, a barb could not count on Charge.

Hamstrings works independently of the distance ( within 2 yards ), disables, mutes and deals the Highest DoT damage in the game. It is one of the best basic skills existing atm, for the simple way it can be used. Relics for PvP players are also good enough there. 

You didn't mention, though, that Rush's stunning time lasts more ( 6~ seconds ) than a Charge's stunning time ( 4~ seconds ). We cannot really talk about fairness in this case. But nvm.

Which Lock's ability should have a chance to fail, in your opinion?

I didn't get this part properly. A charmer in equipping matters is disadvantaged than a Paladin, because a Paladin can wear CoolDown items coming from the Whitefaced Demiurge light set and a Light belt from the "Ice Prince" set. A charmer must wear Cloth equipment in order to get CoolDown from somewhere, and that leads to less defence than a Paladin. ( few more, but still more than a charmer ). The thing you may complain of here is that Is not fair that a Paladin cannot wear cloth armours since this class strongly depends on the Magic Damage ammount. And here you may even be right, but they can wear Light Armors as well. Nothing unbalanced here, in my opinion. And who said that a Paladin has the same mechanic of a charmer? '-'

Which buffs are you talking about? You maybe mean some abilities classes like locks or charmer or hunters have? Well, those are skills, not buffs.

Do whatever makes you happy. You are in a forum, so your "crying" ( this is the way yourself called it ) must be heard by Gms, and not really by us players.

The pleasure was mine.

Charmer got 4 stuns if we dodge 1 there is still 3 more once barb charge his charge does dmg and once dk pull he will do silence combo and give make rush 4 secs stun but with 80% chance thats would be better and buffs i meant is dk op heal 800 a sec and barb op stone body 80% with op heal op stuns u need to play elf and go vs those mcs so u understand what im saying but playing dk and then talking about elfs skills? Thats some bullshit 

stats is shit abusing game breakers thats all it is u got stuns logical to use cooldown xd not really much to it

and that 1$ item item was an example 

idk how ur stupid enough not to get the pay more have more part:facepalm1:

12 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

once dk pull he will do silence combo

The silence combo must be made before using threads, and that takes time. Otherwise, if you pull the enemy and then use blow, you get sleeped or stunned if your opponent is faster than you. It's a well known thing, ela.

12 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

barb op stone body 80%

Barb stone body is counterable with a Retribution Rune.

And ofc

15 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Who spoke about Items? I said mcoins purchasing.

No, I am saying that good statistics > Ampings. The fact locks and Charmers are using a statistic ( the CoolDown ) in order to cycle their stuns, It's a proof already. Without, there is no way they can cycle stuns forever, cause they would leave a free gap.

Alright. I disagree, personally, but ok. ( I mean about the Right thingy, and not the money one, in case you didn't get )

Guess what, that happens already vs casters. And when it does not happen, tragedy! It might even be not funny, but you cannot say it's not satisfying. :huh:

My 1$ was an example... dude... you stopped to the 1$ stuff instead on reading the whole meaning of that...

I forgot this. Ever got spammed the pm by noob cryers, and then as soon as you ignore them, they insta make another lv1 to chat you? How useful is ignoring them, in this case? xd

ofc ppl who pay more will control game more cuz if wasnt for us this game will never grow and devs won't develop the game without ppl who pay real money trust me they wont build the game with ur 1$ but hell they will with 1000$ monthly and thats from one player only imagine alll

2 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

And ofc

ofc ppl who pay more will control game more cuz if wasnt for us this game will never grow and devs won't develop the game without ppl who pay real money trust me they wont build the game with ur 1$ but hell they will with 1000$ monthly and thats from one player only imagine alll

That's true. And I am not saying you heavy coin users are useless on the game developping matters. I am just saying that the majority of players are also non-mcoin users. So devs must also give an opportunity to them too

2 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Excuse me ? Take time to use silence? XD thats reall bullshit take 1 sec to touch the skill pull from 7 yards pvp is over xD u dk u should know better

Yes. It takes time. Ask any other decent dk. "What happens if I pull a druid with a dk, and after that i use silence". It will happen either you get sleeped or rooted. 

6 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

no sense at all not nerfing wlock or charmer is giving opportunity to ftp players?

please be rational 

You should not worry of charmer, since it is not even  1 year old. It's a new class dude. Devs will see if something is broken there.

Edited by Higgings

why are u even quoting me and talking about charmer? lol

also even if we keep charmer aside which we wont but assume 

then what about wlock?

also warden got  nerfed many are unhappy why should charmer get nerfed with all those stuns 

~again~:facepalm1:

You don't want to be quoted? Alright, np.

But I may ask you, do you see "Developper" on my profile status? 

And weren't you also speaking of charmers?

"No sense at all not nerfing warlock or charmer [...]"

":facepalm1:"

40 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Excuse me ? Take time to use silence? XD thats reall bullshit take 1 sec to touch the skill pull from 7 yards pvp is over xD u dk u should know better

do you play on pc or mobile?

@Higgings i thought u were a bit rational than other sorry xd u arent also if arent a dev why are u even arguing 

when ur losing ur running away thats what u are doing..............

also i told u that ``ASSUME`` we keep charmers aside

read carefully

if ur posting on forum for so long u quote someone to rebuttle their statement XD

i asked u cuz u arent a dev but ur the person who is defending the game breakers lol

@Sai Chandra may i ask whats ur chars name and which server?

also ur paladin partners name please

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

She has actually got a bladedancer and a druid, so is an elf user. ( I am not sure about the druid. My bad in case I was wrong @Morgana  )

:love1:

17 hours ago, Karanveer said:

Mcs love hassn 

Mcs hate Hassn and his guild. My brother got insulted by other players because he joined AoA with Tatelan.

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

You should not worry of charmer, since it is not even  1 year old. It's a new class dude. Devs will see if something is broken there.

Lmao warden is new too why got nerf and not charmer? Y think warden was op ? There is a video about my warden vs lyzoic charmer at YouTube before warden got nerf i was with war buff + scrolls buff and i lost to his charmer still warden is the one who deserve nerf ?

2 hours ago, Madz101 said:

i thought u were a bit rational than other sorry xd

C'est la vie, no one is perfect, it seems. Funny though how the word "rational" is taken in this case. If someone goes with you, supporting your "crying" ( words by ela, I wanna remind you ^^ ) that's being rational, while, if someone points that maybe you may do in another way in order to have a chance vs such classes, and saying that those classes are using statistics different than the common attack ammount, as well as statistics you may add yourself on your character, that is defined by you stupid, Irrational and someone who supports the ones who break the game xD

when ur losing ur running away thats what u are doing..............

Honestly I advise you to have a look on your and elas comments above. When I made an analysis of your comments you either took a part of it and turned it against me, or simply evaded my arguments and returned to your own ideas, putting roots on them stronger than a tree's and without listening to any of the ideas the other has to say.  If I am running, then you are flying on another planet, dude

also i told u that ``ASSUME`` we keep charmers aside

read carefully

I was talking about your previous comment, before that one. Only after a while I got what you meant. I apologize, but you may also understand that it is not easy reading a text made by someone who hates these symbols ( apparently ) " . , "

i asked u cuz u arent a dev but ur the person who is defending the game breakers lol

Why should I even bother on defending classes that I do not even use ( except a dk of course, but I use it in PvE matters, so if it gets nerfed In PvP, for sure I won't lose my sleep )? All I am doing is making a conversation, bringing in it arguments which come from game experience, we may call it an essay, for the form. All I am trying to say is that calling them "Game breakers" it's one of the most high nonsenses ever read, cause they are using CoolDown, a statistic that ALL of you can have. What kind of answer do you expect from a dev, if you ask him "It is not fair they break the game cause they are using cooldown, denying me to have even a chance of success" ?

1 hour ago, ELASIRI said:

Lmao warden is new too why got nerf and not charmer? Y think warden was op ?

So you think that reaching 600 dmg + ferocity, and being able to walk in a mc city without getting wounded was a very common thing that every char could do? If the answer's yes, then no, wardens were noobs, and the nerf was unfair. 

Edited by Higgings

37 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Phone cuz said touch xD

on phone, you can never win vs charmer, dk or warlock. There is small lag between each skills and it wont be visible on phone. It feels like you are under stun all the time. You need to try on pc and then you can do better.

on pc, you can click number keys to use each skill. use right hand to control mouse and left hand to handle keys on keyboard. While fighting , dont try to stay at same place, try to move around. If you move around, your autoattacks will still work. If you play on pc, there is 1sec gap in between , where you can use skills, try to rush or ham on opponent and kill them.

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

C'est la vie, no one is perfect, it seems. Funny though how the word "rational" is taken in this case. If someone goes with you, supporting your "crying" ( words by ela, I wanna remind you ^^ ) that's being rational, while, if someone points that maybe you may do in another way in order to have a chance vs such classes, and saying that those classes are using statistics different than the common attack ammount, as well as statistics you may add yourself on your character, that is defined by you stupid, Irrational and someone who supports the ones who break the game xD

Honestly I advise you to have a look on your and elas comments above. When I made an analysis of your comments you either took a part of it and revolted against me, or simply evaded my arguments and returned to your own ideas, putting roots on them stronger than a tree's and without listening to any of the ideas the other has to say.  If I am running, then you are flying on another planet, dude

I was talking about your previous comment, before that one. Only after a while I got what you meant. I apologize, but you may also understand that it is not easy reading a text made by someone who hates these symbols ( apparently ) " . , "

Why should I even bother on defending classes that I do not even use ( except a dk of course, but I use it in PvE matters, so if it gets nerfed In PvP, for sure I won't lose my sleep )? All I am doing is making a conversation, bringing in it arguments which come from game experience, we may call it an essay, for the form. All I am trying to say is that calling them "Game breakers" it's one of the most high nonsenses ever read, cause they are using CoolDown, a statistic that ALL of you can have. What kind of answer do you expect from a dev, if you ask him "It is not fair they break the game cause they are using cooldown, denying me to have even a chance of success" ?

So you think that reaching 600 dmg + ferocity, and being able to walk in a mc city without getting wounded was a very common thing that every char could do? If the answer's yes, then no, wardens were noobs, and the nerf was unfair. 

What attacking a town will do for me ? Im talking about arena or even 1v1 charmers n locks got the upper hand zzzzzzzzzz

1 minute ago, ELASIRI said:

What attacking a town will do for me ? Im talking about arena or even 1v1 charmers n locks got the upper hand zzzzzzzzzz

If you were able to tank a town, you think you could not do the same in 3x3 or even 5x5? They nerfed the damage of that skill. You could do the same you did all the time, just with a lower damage. The purpose of the nerf was to choose wisely the moments to activate that skill, and not just having it on 24/7.

15 minutes ago, Higgings said:

If you were able to tank a town, you think you could not do the same in 3x3 or even 5x5? They nerfed the damage of that skill. You could do the same you did all the time, just with a lower damage. The purpose of the nerf was to choose wisely the moments to activate that skill, and not just having it on 24/7.

No cuz that skill isnt the skill who make u immortal at towns its block master that heal me 500 each block and works very good only at towns cuz all mobs will hit u + ppl and the more u get hits the more block works

Edited by ELASIRI
Wrong word

Just now, ELASIRI said:

No cuz that skill isnt the skill who make u immortal at towns it block master that heal me 500 each block and works very good only at towns cuz all mobs will hate u + ppl and the more u get hits the more block works

Ela, that skill helps a lot too, dude. Cause Block Master ( or how that skill it is called ) healed more than the damage you got. I never blamed Block Master, because I always said that it needs Block statistic to work, forcing people to add block in their build. so it is a good skill. 

Just now, Higgings said:

Ela, that skill helps a lot too, dude. Cause Block Master ( or how that skill it is called ) healed more than the damage you got. I never blamed Block Master, because I always said that it needs Block statistic to work, forcing people to add block in their build. so it is a good skill. 

Main topic is nerf locks n charmers nothing else so stay there cuz every other class is normal :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 minute ago, ELASIRI said:

Main topic is nerf locks n charmers nothing else so stay there cuz every other class is normal :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Well, actually the name says "The Over Powered Classes", so as long as the topic are op classes, we ain't going off topic. 

Otherwise the topic would be named "The op classes, Charmer and Lock" :hate-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 9/16/2017 at 8:58 PM, ELASIRI said:

If its not 1v1 why lock n charmers r op 1v1 ? XD logic

Let me tell you why: because it is NOT meant for 1v1, you have to team up to kill some chars :/

And you say "logic" like you'd be some kind of smart guy, let me give you bad news, you are not even mediocre, you are below that. Go find out what logic is before telling me about it.

Good luck, you will need it!

:kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:this guy lol NOT 1v1 doesnt explain it 

Dont go into i am a high society philosopher thinking 

its simple 1v1 is a players pride losing it will hurt their ego 

its a game where many things matter its a fricking MMORPG 

ok?

btw ur replies on my post before makes me think ur below what u told elasiri is 

AND BTW 1V1 OR NOT WLOCK AND CHARMERS ARE MIGHTY UNBALANCED 

man.jpg

8 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Let me tell you why: because it is NOT meant for 1v1, you have to team up to kill some chars :/

And you say "logic" like you'd be some kind of smart guy, let me give you bad news, you are not even mediocre, you are below that. Go find out what logic is before telling me about it.

Good luck, you will need it!

If its not 1v1 why barb cant lose 1v1 vs any?

2 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

its simple 1v1 is a players pride losing it will hurt their ego

Let me show you what I think of your ego:

giphy.gif

If it's not made for 1v1 then it's totally common sence to be unbalanced so that players can't do 1v1. It's made like that on purpose, you know what that means? On purpose?

So yes, devs made chars unbalanced on purpose so that you can't do 1v1. They said it many times. You just have to remember, or you are missing that brain function?