The over powered classes

Karanveer

20 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

I feel like our arguments don't even reach his concious mind, he just keeps pushing his own without thinking.

Let it be :) 

5 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

XD i guess u r the ones who need help VIP system IS coming i can feel it:tongue:

Hope for you it comes! :bye:

2 hours ago, BennyBT said:

I feel like our arguments don't even reach his concious mind, he just keeps pushing his own without thinking.

He always does that. From op classes to vip systems, this thread has it all!

On 9/15/2017 at 8:07 PM, Morgana said:

Many people pay a lot of money and it's your decision after all I guess

Hahahaha @ELASIRI that's 100% accurate.

+, as me and devs said COUNTLESS times: THIS GAME IS NOT MADE FOR 1V1. You don't like 1v1? Fine, stop doing 1v1 then :/

42 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Hahahaha @ELASIRI that's 100% accurate.

+, as me and devs said COUNTLESS times: THIS GAME IS NOT MADE FOR 1V1. You don't like 1v1? Fine, stop doing 1v1 then :/

If its not 1v1 why lock n charmers r op 1v1 ? XD logic

9 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

don't make barb,  I am a bd from us sapphire , in 2x2 , I have 95 %  win rate vs any classes . My partner is a paladin.  Now , don't say that my opponents were weak  . I am hated by 3 top guilds , so my opponents are all +10 with arena rewards . My partner in 2x2 is very experienced , so we win most of the time. 

Me and one more bd and a paladin can win versus warlock dk and charmer in 3x3. I know the odds are less, but you need to wait for chance to let pala jump on them and fetter and banner. On banner , you will do monstrous damage . IMO , 2 paladins and one bd is enough to kill any mcs party . Everyone have favourites,  but my favourite partner  is paladin :happy:

So your win rate is 95% cuz ur partner

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

So your win rate is 95% cuz ur partner

we are together a team , the paladin jumps , fetters and banners and I kill them in 3-4 hits max. If anyone alive , I will make sure to extend stun of fetter with my rush . Under fetter , my rush stun works 100%, so it's a gg . 

1 hour ago, Sai Chandra said:

don't make barb,  I am a bd from us sapphire , in 2x2 , I have 95 %  win rate vs any classes . My partner is a paladin.  Now , don't say that my opponents were weak  . I am hated by 3 top guilds , so my opponents are all +10 with arena rewards . My partner in 2x2 is very experienced , so we win most of the time. 

Me and one more bd and a paladin can win versus warlock dk and charmer in 3x3. I know the odds are less, but you need to wait for chance to let pala jump on them and fetter and banner. On banner , you will do monstrous damage . IMO , 2 paladins and one bd is enough to kill any mcs party . Everyone have favourites,  but my favourite partner  is paladin :happy:

Sad to say this but at eu there is no good pala never seen one and im thinking to make pala my self or for friend so i get those wins ik with pala u can win easy but as u got the team go vs top dk lock n barb at seals and make video for me i want see it cuz everyone can talk and ty

Just now, ELASIRI said:

Sad to say this but at eu there is no good pala never seen one and im thinking to make pala my self or for friend so i get those wins ik with pala u can win easy but as u got the team go vs top dk lock n barb at seals and make video for me i want see it cuz everyone can talk and ty

Yeah there are not much paladin players in eu. Also in Russian servers the biggest problem for mc players is paladins in all arena mods. I have seen this in so much videos from full +10 and experienced players who plays in russian servers mc side. Especially in 5v5 paladins just RULE the game with their op crowd control skills.  

33 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Check this topic, all of them about the mass crowd control ability of paladins. 

If only i could understand russian

I got block by morgana i was unable to reply here 

And i feel one thing after this morgana so frustrated now that she will use her all power is wrong way but not let this post to be fully solve 

Morgana = charmer lock barb or dk 

Who ever u r i dont care and who ever made you moderater must be to save those classes 

And you said no one cares about hassn ?

You not from eu server so why u just insulting the players 

Mcs love hassn 

Elfs and berserk guild no like hassn 

But as player i will simply say he is best player 

And guys listen me this post is in suggestion but here some people r too scared and going off topic thats cool they using one of those 4 characters even gm cant explain why they get best bufffs and unbeatable buffs to them i dont know and we should stop this post before morgana banned us all 

For me i dont care 

I will post this in warspear group in facebook 

16 hours ago, Higgings said:

Which games do have such system and what should exaclty do to Ptw players? 

Like Marvel Future Fight one of my favorite online mobile games with Vip 20 being the highest vip level in it.

9 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

I will try to make video. There are 2 ways mostly .

1.If your paladin reflexes are quick , paladin would jump and fetter and banner in less than 2 secs. you kill warlock first and rush stun barb and dk(dk atleast ). kill barb next , and gank upon on dk at last .

2. This is what mostly happens. The dk attracts one player  of your team and warlock stuns and also added barb stuns . It would seem like we would have lost already xD.  But don't panic. Trust your teammates. I am sure most of the time , who gets attracted by dk is you or get stunned mostly is you . If paladin gets killed right in the start , it would be hard to win . I know myself how tanky bds are. So , let them capture you first and waste all their skills on you . Just when black circle is out, let your paladin do magic , and  you kill'em all . The order of killing would be -warlock > barb > dk.  If warlock runs too much , just kill the barb  asap.  Try to cycle your stuns with your teammates. That's why I prefer 2 paladins on pt. 

One weak point of warlock is he can't stand on seals most of time . So , you can capture seal most of the times even though fighting unless you have position  bugs .

Edited by Sai Chandra

9 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Sad to say this but at eu there is no good pala never seen one .

You are right. Everyone who commented  in this post knows  the reason why paladins declined from past few years. My partner hated bds , that's why she made paladin and tried to play in the best way possible , to show that she is skilled in playing paladin also. Now, she enjoys playing it a lot.

Edited by Sai Chandra

Tatelan ur arguments are bull crap really 

and Higgins please all ur post are either pro mc or cry about elves

And making charmer for killing barbs and wlocks?? ow really?

who is gonna play elf side?

If we are paying money there should be equal chance to win not fully 1 sided where 2 wlocks rekt 2 +10 bds easily

dont even think of arguing and saying take other classes or do this or that

cuz everyone knows the ground situation 2x wlock or 1x charmer and wlock means u cant win unless they make a mistake which is highly unlikely 

ofc no one forced me to spend money i spent it to have equal chance and nothing more also

if the system changes u ll be left for no where so ur worried.

You cried about counter breaking the game and we have all rights to to ask devs to nerf charmer and wlock 

:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:dont say seeker can do that and do this no class can beat wlocks except barbs thats it 

Its the fricking ground situation that matters not fricking assumptions and theory of doing this and that 

and everyone knows no denial or ur a lier 

and higgings stop telling ppl whats their business or not cuz u cant say ppl who spend money to not argue

1 minute ago, Madz101 said:

If we are paying money there should be equal chance to win not fully 1 sided where 2 wlocks rekt 2 +10 bds easily

cuz everyone knows the ground situation 2x wlock or 1x charmer and wlock means u cant win unless they make a mistake which is highly unlikely 

ofc no one forced me to spend money i spent it to have equal chance and nothing more also

You cried about counter breaking the game and we have all rights to to ask devs to nerf charmer and wlock 

:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:dont say seeker can do that and do this no class can beat wlocks except barbs thats it 

Its the fricking ground situation that matters not fricking assumptions and theory of doing this and that 

and higgings stop telling ppl whats their business or not cuz u cant say ppl who spend money to not argue

You must know me from ingame, to call me by my characters name... But call me Benny, for that is my name.

The fact that you don't accept what I say won't make my arguments bullcrap. And I don't mean to hurt you in any way, but you have to understand, the fact that you are strong doesn't mean you should be able to kill anyone and everyone easily. Again, balance doesn't mean equality. There are some classes you simply cannot use for different purposes (eg. healer as tank) and you cannot defeat certain classes with. 

The purpose of the game is to play with different classes in different situations. There is no universal classes, as it would ruin the fun and balance of the game if there were classes who you could do any job with easily.

I was trying to be nice, you should also try.

Nah u wont get the feel bro there should be some guy who just keeps ganking u in cave for no reason or u cant win arena season cuz of some guy who is abusing wlock perma stun

wlock is for fight its ok but perma stun means its unkillable literally thats not balance and balance means equality...................

wlocks and charmers are ruining the fun 

so much crowd control even healers fail to beat them

there is no cycle in the game where if one class can beat other there is a third who can beat the second its literally wlock and charmer are unkillable 

end of it also the game isnt just for pvp  its for pve too but dont say wlock or charmers are useless on that side....................

its not justifiable............

10 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

Nah u wont get the feel bro there should be some guy who just keeps ganking u in cave for no reason or u cant win arena season cuz of some guy who is abusing wlock perma stun

wlock is for fight its ok but perma stun means its unkillable literally thats not balance and balance means equality...................

wlocks and charmers are ruining the fun 

so much crowd control even healers fail to beat them

there is no cycle in the game where if one class can beat other there is a third who can beat the second its literally wlock and charmer are unkillable 

end of it also the game isnt just for pvp  its for pve too but dont say wlock or charmers are useless on that side....................

its not justifiable............

Warlocks and charmers aren't that good in PvE. None of them have the necessary skills to survive, warlock's crowd controls are only usable when with a team. Forget warlock soloing a boss. I don't know charmer, but it is a really new character, trust me, if there's anything broken with the mechanics, developers will take a look at him in the future.

And if you keep getting ganked by warlocks, it is fair to call an op friend and screw them up. If I see someone getting ganked, I usually help them and the ganker will back away.

i have played warlock its isnt half as bad in pve so it isnt justifiable to make it god in pvp anyways

charmer is too good in pve also warlocks can solo some bosses and pve isnt about soloing bosses..............

the stuns help anywhere and everywhere 

@Madz101 we mcoin user have the same right to argue as someone who does not spend his salary on game. So quit with the nonsense of us being on a higher social level than who does not spend. I am a PvE player mostly, so I do not struggle my existence on hoping with all my efforts on nerfing 4 classes just because "My bladedancer is not able to kill them... uff!"

You speak of nerfs, but no contents in it. So, let's go a bit more deeper on the topic, aye? what kind of nerf should be made, according to you Bladedancer users,  in order to make a Charmer/ Deathknight/ Barbarian/ Warlock balanced? Decrease what? Denying what? The cooldown? Increase the Cooldown of some skills? Too easy in saying "They MUST be nerfed, with no exception, nor mercy or anything! And do it NOW! " without saying what in particular. You speak over Perma stuns. Ok. What kind of things would make Perma Stuns to be stopped, since these class ( always according to you ) cannot be defeated even in 3x3/2x2/5x5, and their only presence in arena makes a Bladedancer scared?

All I always tried to search was for a confrontation with players, but if you guys are closed with your own ideas without listening what the other side has to say, then your "suggestion" may have "Suggestion" only as topic name.

And just for instance, If people start speaking of my real life, of what I do or I have done, don't I have the right to say "It's none of your business"? So please, avoid such topics next time, if you don't like the answers someone might give you.

Edited by Higgings

3 hours ago, Madz101 said:

Well said

3 hours ago, BennyBT said:

You must know me from ingame, to call me by my characters name... But call me Benny, for that is my name.

The fact that you don't accept what I say won't make my arguments bullcrap. And I don't mean to hurt you in any way, but you have to understand, the fact that you are strong doesn't mean you should be able to kill anyone and everyone easily. Again, balance doesn't mean equality. There are some classes you simply cannot use for different purposes (eg. healer as tank) and you cannot defeat certain classes with. 

The purpose of the game is to play with different classes in different situations. There is no universal classes, as it would ruin the fun and balance of the game if there were classes who you could do any job with easily.

I was trying to be nice, you should also try.

Barb is unbeaten now can beat any class so ur whole post is crap u seems barb so tell me ur char name n class xD

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

@Madz101 we mcoin user have the same right to argue as someone who does not spend his salary on game. So quit with the nonsense of us being on a higher social level than who does not spend. I am a PvE player mostly, so I do not struggle my existence on hoping with all my efforts on nerfing 4 classes just because "My bladedancer is not able to kill them... uff!"

You speak of nerfs, but no contents in it. So, let's go a bit more deeper on the topic, aye? what kind of nerf should be made, according to you Bladedancer users,  in order to make a Charmer/ Deathknight/ Barbarian/ Warlock balanced? Decrease what? Denying what? The cooldown? Increase the Cooldown of some skills? Too easy in saying "They MUST be nerfed, with no exception, nor mercy or anything! And do it NOW! " without saying what in particular. You speak over Perma stuns. Ok. What kind of things would make Perma Stuns to be stopped, since these class ( always according to you ) cannot be defeated even in 3x3/2x2/5x5, and their only presence in arena makes a Bladedancer scared?

All I always tried to search was for a confrontation with players, but if you guys are closed with your own ideas without listening what the other side has to say, then your "suggestion" may have "Suggestion" only as topic name.

And just for instance, If people start speaking of my real life, of what I do or I have done, don't I have the right to say "It's none of your business"? So please, avoid such topics next time, if you don't like the answers someone might give you.

Glad u asked what to nerf and what to buff first isnt about bd no elf class can beat lock charmer or barb and thats should be changed druid stuns has chance to fail while lock n charmer has 0 chance to fail why? Barb and dk charge n pull r 5 yards with relic its 7 yards why no give bd that relic for ham so ham would be 4 yards ? We asking much ? Charge stun for long and also 7 yards thats almost unbeaten rush of bd got 60% chance to stun at lv4 while barb strike and charge got 80% stun at max lvl how is that fair ? Just make locks stun have chance to fail or give it more cd so locks cant cycle the stuns same to charmers making charmer using tank gears and cloth in that way charmers can make op cd on a melee lmao why not let pala do that too if its the same mechanic? Dnt try hide the truth just cuz u mc and u enjoying the buffs u own and how weak elf r now u cry for ages to nerf counter and with u i mean all mc so we have the right to do the same cya

Edited by ELASIRI

40 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Glad u asked what to nerf and what to buff first isnt about bd no elf class can beat lock charmer or barb and thats should be changed druid stuns has chance to fail while lock n charmer has 0 chance to fail why? Barb and dk charge n pull r 5 yards with relic its 7 yards why no give bd that relic for ham so ham would be 4 yards ? We asking much ? Charge stun for long and also 7 yards thats almost unbeaten rush of bd got 60% chance to stun at lv4 while barb strike and charge got 80% stun at max lvl how is that fair ? Just make locks stun have chance to fail or give it more cd so locks cant cycle the stuns same to charmers making charmer using tank gears and cloth in that way charmers can make op cd on a melee lmao why not let pala do that too if its the same mechanic? Dnt try hide the truth just cuz u mc and u enjoying the buffs u own and how weak elf r now u cry for ages to nerf counter and with u i mean all mc so we have the right to do the same cya

If it would be MC side crying about skills u would laugh at then and thats what i am doing right now  :fuck_that:

Finally a post where you don't just cry, but try to explain your opinion and points of view. That's a nice step on. Let's analyze your points.

57 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

no elf class can beat lock charmer or barb and thats should be changed druid stuns has chance to fail while lock n charmer has 0 chance to fail why?

There is a mistake here. Charmer's oppression can be dodged. And if it gets dodged, the stun effect is deleted. So does Dk with Exhalation of Darkness, a Hunter with all of his muting/fearing/stunning skills and a Barb with his own stun skills.

Barb and dk charge n pull r 5 yards with relic its 7 yards why no give bd that relic for ham so ham would be 4 yards ? We asking much ?

Actually yes, you are asking much, because our skills cannot be compared in any way with Hamstrings: Dk's pull does not stun in any way, but just mute IF you have got a Relic of Silence . However, the relation between chances of triggering ( 10% ) and Cooldown of Threads of Darkness ( 30 seconds ) is too unbalanced: you cannot rely on it too much, since is more a matter of luck there. It is an anti-running skill, but any stunning class can use this skill at Dk's disadvantage, since it gives the opponent a chance to root, stun, fear, blind or sleep the Dk once he gets close enough to the Dk.

Barbarian's skill cannot be compared either to your skill, cause it has got a different mechanism: you need to stay at least to 1 yard of distance from the enemy, thing that becomes easy when the Barb uses Shield Strike, but it is thanks to their expert that this becomes easy; without, a barb could not count on Charge.

Hamstrings works independently of the distance ( within 2 yards ), disables, mutes and deals the Highest DoT damage in the game. It is one of the best basic skills existing atm, for the simple way it can be used. Relics for PvP players are also good enough there. 

rush of bd got 60% chance to stun at lv4 while barb strike and charge got 80% stun at max lvl how is that fair ?

You didn't mention, though, that Rush's stunning time lasts more ( 6~ seconds ) than a Charge's stunning time ( 4~ seconds ). We cannot really talk about fairness in this case. But nvm.

Just make locks stun have chance to fail or give it more cd so locks cant cycle the stuns

Which Lock's ability should have a chance to fail, in your opinion?

charmers making charmer using tank gears and light in that way charmers can make op cd on a melee lmao why not let pala do that too if its the same mechanic?

I didn't get this part properly. A charmer in equipping matters is disadvantaged than a Paladin, because a Paladin can wear CoolDown items coming from the Whitefaced Demiurge light set and a Light belt from the "Ice Prince" set. A charmer must wear Cloth equipment in order to get CoolDown from somewhere, and that leads to less defence than a Paladin. ( few more, but still more than a charmer ). The thing you may complain of here is that Is not fair that a Paladin cannot wear cloth armours since this class strongly depends on the Magic Damage ammount. And here you may even be right, but they can wear Light Armors as well. Nothing unbalanced here, in my opinion. And who said that a Paladin has the same mechanic of a charmer? '-'

Dnt try hide the truth just cuz u mc and u enjoying the buffs u own

Which buffs are you talking about? You maybe mean some abilities classes like locks or charmer or hunters have? Well, those are skills, not buffs.

u cry for ages to nerf counter and with u i mean all mc so we have the right to do the same cya

Do whatever makes you happy. You are in a forum, so your "crying" ( this is the way yourself called it ) must be heard by Gms, and not really by us players.

Glad  u asked what to nerf and what to buff

The pleasure was mine.

1 hour ago, ELASIRI said:

Just make locks stun have chance to fail or give it more cd so locks cant cycle the stuns

But if they would have more cd it would be impossible for normal non cooldown locks to use their skills

2 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Barb is unbeaten now can beat any class so ur whole post is crap u seems barb so tell me ur char name n class xD

I did not even mention barbarian in my post. And no, it is not unbeaten. You are only talking from a high amped point of view. If a barbarian is not completely maxed out, it has no chance to do major tank work or have a good pvp fight.

39 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

I did not even mention barbarian in my post. And no, it is not unbeaten. You are only talking from a high amped point of view. If a barbarian is not completely maxed out, it has no chance to do major tank work or have a good pvp fight.

But ela isnt used to fight against not max players

13 hours ago, Karanveer said:

I got block by morgana i was unable to reply here 

And i feel one thing after this morgana so frustrated now that she will use her all power is wrong way but not let this post to be fully solve 

Who ever u r i dont care and who ever made you moderater must be to save those classes 

And you said no one cares about hassn ?

You not from eu server so why u just insulting the players 

Mcs love hassn 

Elfs and berserk guild no like hassn 

But as player i will simply say he is best player 

And guys listen me this post is in suggestion but here some people r too scared and going off topic thats cool they using one of those 4 characters even gm cant explain why they get best bufffs and unbeatable buffs to them i dont know and we should stop this post before morgana banned us all 

For me i dont care 

I will post this in warspear group in facebook 

What about ela who beat him in 1v1

Also my opinion is that omer,higgs or almost any other high level dk is best

3 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

She has actually got a bladedancer and a druid, so is an elf user. ( I am not sure about the druid. My bad in case I was wrong @Morgana :blush: )

Just now, Higgings said:

She has actually got a bladedancer and a druid, so is an elf user. ( I am not sure about the druid. My bad in case I was wrong @Morgana :blush: )

She has druid (xredbirdx)

And bd (xbluebirdx)