The over powered classes

Karanveer

3 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Man u are clearly mc first mage is caster barb is tank giving barb immunity while he is tanker thats almost unbeaten second seeker pull is 4 yards and expert means cant use sun net for 2 secs dk pull 5 yards and with relic its 7 yards how is that fair ? Warden dmg too low i got +10 warden and i do 200 dmg on +8 locks make a video for me go seals and show me how u beat barb dk lock pt with elf then ill stfu 

So what if mage is a caster it does not change the fact that you can use immunity to go threw there stuns and stun them

seeker can go invisible and run fast to help him go behind locks and charmer before fights to net 1 lock and pull the other away to help you kill the last party member in 3v3

thats the reason seeker is good because he can use him invis to make others busy

ofc his ability's are low range, that's why locks wont be able to see you in the first place, don't charge them if you know there ability's have high range

because yards wont matter if you use invis

and again with the +10 amping

use guard protection to help your team mate survive locks

wait for seeker to net and pull then rush at the remaining

you are a "Warden" who in the first place was created to fulfill the tank rule in elf side not the damager

and why warden damage is low? he use the same items all melee users have, if his expert lowers him power then don;t use it

that skill was intended to tank not to deal damage

and just to remind you in arena it does not matter if you are a mc or a elf because you will fight anyone there

so don't assume if we are mc or elf just because of that:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by FakeUser

4 hours ago, Morgana said:

Many people pay a lot of money and it's your decision after all I guess

Seems noone gonna listen anw but sry ill go to another subject i saw old post about hassn and that ninja who said hassn scam dieg and kicked ppl cuz rage quit and bla bla i try to reply there but coldnt and i searched at us server to explain to u but cannot find u just saying i live at same place with hassn we close friends he quit game cuz he got married kicked all ppl cuz he dnt want to lose the lead nothing else happend like he scammed gold or anything else he is alrdy rich enough but he is back next week btw thats all and ty close this topic if u want.

2 hours ago, FakeUser said:

So what if mage is a caster it does not change the fact that you can use immunity to go threw there stuns and stun them

seeker can go invisible and run fast to help him go behind locks and charmer before fights to net 1 lock and pull the other away to help you kill the last party member in 3v3

thats the reason seeker is good because he can use him invis to make others busy

ofc his ability's are low range, that's why locks wont be able to see you in the first place, don't charge them if you know there ability's have high range

because yards wont matter if you use invis

and again with the +10 amping

use guard protection to help your team mate survive locks

wait for seeker to net and pull then rush at the remaining

you are a "Warden" who in the first place was created to fulfill the tank rule in elf side not the damager

and why warden damage is low? he use the same items all melee users have, if his expert lowers him power then don;t use it

that skill was intended to tank not to deal damage

and just to remind you in arena it does not matter if you are a mc or a elf because you will fight anyone there

so don't assume if we are mc or elf just because of that:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

U keep talking about seeker invisible and kill from behind lol u know charmer have skill that let him and pt members see the invisible enemies ? So its useless and im talking about 2 locks and 1 charmer pt and for warden he is the only tank with only 2 skills dmg and its pretty low every other tank got 3 or more dmg skills and control skills poor warden 30% dmg less like if the dmg was huge anw to kill 30% of it or like if the energy consumption which is 12 per 4 secs wasnt enough to make it bad skill all wardens r 0% pent cuz of that skill still ppl will act tough like u at forum just cuz they mc and they like what happen to elf for me i got np i can leave the game and play better one but im just saying this game going to die cuz of the huge nerfs elfs getting and huge buffs mc getting if this game want to be real game like coc they need listen to all sides not just one side thats all and sry for the harry potter story

Edited by ELASIRI
Wrong word

so happy all AoAl bds came here to talk in group :3 I guess no one of current bds remembers old counter? hit bd with counter and you get killed by counter while bd afks xD not surprised that you wish it back. I remember these running bds in arena who tried just use counter and run, or in seals 3x bds xD :D tell me what happens when +10 bd max dmg bd hams first vs +10 lock? 99% chance lock dies, what's fair in that? Ask from locks :o if you didn't see, lock or charmer haven't "sleep" relics, or charmer stuns isn't 24/7, you can hit first after stone rock if u got faster fingers xd just switch bd, every class sucks vs some other classes, there is not "perfect class" yet for win all pvps and arenas :D

Edited by Lyzois

7 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Seems noone gonna listen anw but sry ill go to another subject i saw old post about hassn and that ninja who said hassn scam dieg and kicked ppl cuz rage quit and bla bla i try to reply there but coldnt and i searched at us server to explain to u but cannot find u just saying i live at same place with hassn we close friends he quit game cuz he got married kicked all ppl cuz he dnt want to lose the lead nothing else happend like he scammed gold or anything else he is alrdy rich enough but he is back next week btw thats all and ty close this topic if u want.

Since when is the topic about Hassn?^^ No one really cares about him and the majority was happy that he quit:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Morgana

most casters die with one ham 

cuz they are supposed to or the run heal or refresh skill and repeat

but warlocks perma stun with lvl 1 staff is  good?
unbalanced 

I pay To win not get trolled by some lvl 22 wlock with lvl 1 staff

On 14/09/2017 at 11:29 AM, Karanveer said:

And it is not a most powerful skill it just a crap skill power of blades bd need stun skills like barb dk 

Yes! Make every class the same. Stun, control, heal, etc. So that everyone have perfectly the same chance.

Bullcrap.

If you hate being killed by charmer, make a charmer and you will also kill full amped bladedancers naked. If you hate being stun cycled by barbarian (which is not true, actually barbarian skills has low chance to stun, I don't know what you were talking about), create a barbarian. Simple.

To be honest, I believe that those who cry here like "I wasted ma money on ya, I bought lot's of MC", have never even purchased ANY Miracle Coins.

2 hours ago, Morgana said:

Since when is the topic about Hassn?^^ No one really cares about him and the majority was happy that he quit:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

And he has already returned.

2 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

To be honest, I believe that those who cry here like "I wasted ma money on ya, I bought lot's of MC", have never even purchased ANY Miracle Coins.

Nah, they did. And exactly for the fact they buy coins, they think Aigrind owes them something like a debt. 

10 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

U keep talking about seeker invisible and kill from behind lol u know charmer have skill that let him and pt members see the invisible enemies ?

Yes i do, you also do know that, so play around, that ability does not mean the seeker is useless

warden he is the only tank with only 2 skills dmg and its pretty low

Warden have 4 damage skills 2 normal "Powerful Blow" and "Shocking Blow" 2 expert skills "Powerful lunge" and "Shield Throw"

warden 30% dmg less like if the dmg was huge anw to kill 30% of it or like if the energy consumption which is 12 per 4 secs

Ofc it do that, because that ability give you permanent stone skin, (correct me i'm wrong) do 45% less damage

come on, that amount of less damage with warden armor and resilience

and you think its fair to pay more money to win?, not everyone can pay hundred of dollars into a game

1 hour ago, BennyBT said:

Yes! Make every class the same. Stun, control, heal, etc. So that everyone have perfectly the same chance.

Bullcrap.

If you hate being killed by charmer, make a charmer and you will also kill full amped bladedancers naked. If you hate being stun cycled by barbarian (which is not true, actually barbarian skills has low chance to stun, I don't know what you were talking about), create a barbarian. Simple.

I pay more than 1000$ to make class full +10 made 4 classes +10 in few months and lost 10000$ in 8 months for elf want me simply screw that and go make new barb just to kill barbs ? U think i shit money or something? XD

5 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

Yes i do, you also do know that, so play around, that ability does not mean the seeker is useless

Warden have 4 damage skills 2 normal "Powerful Blow" and "Shocking Blow" 2 expert skills "Powerful lunge" and "Shield Throw"

Ofc it do that, because that ability give you permanent stone skin, (correct me i'm wrong) do 45% less damage

come on, that amount of less damage with warden armor and resilience

and you think its fair to pay more money to win?, not everyone can pay hundred of dollars into a game

4 dmg skills ? Shocking blow is 3 secs stun not dmg at all hello? And shield throw is debuff does 100 dmg and 15% less def unlike barb who got defeat more than 1k dmg and normal basic skill and also strike that stun for 4 secs and do op dmg come on thats not a tank at all more than that dnt blame me y know its Mcs who start to cry at forums to get elf nerfed so we will do same its just matter of time ill fo video about it too .:hate-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Nah, they did. And exactly for the fact they buy coins, they think Aigrind owes them something like a debt. 

Nah we just ask for change in last update elfs got huge nerfs while mc got op buffs if u won't do something about it gm then bring VIP system for us so ppl who pay huge money wont be upset and be like every big game who have VIP system thats all

17 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

... want me simply screw that and go make new barb just to kill barbs ? U think i shit money or something? XD

I did not say that. I know you really spend a lot of money on this game, Elasiri, I did not mean that to you. But I really say that it was exactly your own decision. You should not expect any favour from the developers in exchange for you spending money. You buy the Coins, which with you gain some advantage against other players. But that's it. There is no other privilige than that. You won't get any word in the development of the game by purchasing Miracle Coins. This is why I say it's useless to whine about you buying Coins. If you'd stand up with real arguments, I would maybe even understand you.

Yes, this game needs some balance fixes at certain classes. But balance doesn't mean equality. Some classes do well in other circumstances, you shouldn't compare a tank to a caster, when they have different abilities. You shouldn't try to tank with a caster.

And what do you mean by VIP? This game is already too pay-to-win, a VIP system would ruin the game economy.

4 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Nah we just ask for change in last update elfs got huge nerfs while mc got op buffs if u won't do something about it gm then bring VIP system for us so ppl who pay huge money wont be upset and be like every big game who have VIP system thats all

1. How about all those updtaes when mc gpt nerfs and elfs got buffs

2. It would make this game so p2w that most players would quit

2 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

I did not say that. I know you really spend a lot of money on this game, Elasiri, I did not mean that to you. But I really say that it was exactly your own decision. You should not expect any favour from the developers in exchange for you spending money. You buy the Coins, which with you gain some advantage against other players. But that's it. There is no other privilige than that. You won't get any word in the development of the game by purchasing Miracle Coins. This is why I say it's useless to whine about you buying Coins. If you'd stand up with real arguments, I would maybe even understand you.

Yes, this game needs some balance fixes at certain classes. But balance doesn't mean equality. Some classes do well in other circumstances, you shouldn't compare a tank to a caster, when they have different abilities. You shouldn't try to tank with a caster.

And what do you mean by VIP? This game is already too pay-to-win, a VIP system would ruin the game economy.

I think he meant different offers with VIP. Or more free items daily

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

I think he meant different offers with VIP. Or more free items daily

No i mean things like order and chaos vip system be like for example and i saw this at order and chaos at lv10 vip ur char become giant and get 35% more dmg and vip lv1 for example 10% more ap at arena lv2 10% more gp lv3 10% more chance to amp and go own in this case ppl will pay money if this gm want to develop his game and doing this ppl will stop scam cuz wont give them any vip systsm and u will know whos people who got amped by others cuz if u want to rise ur vip lvl u need to purchase miracles by ur self on the acc i think its something this game really need have a look at all big games there is vip system thats why they succes

Just now, ELASIRI said:

No i mean things like order and chaos vip system be like for example and i saw this at order and chaos at lv10 vip ur char become giant and get 35% more dmg and vip lv1 for example 10% more ap at arena lv2 10% more gp lv3 10% more chance to amp and go own in this case ppl will pay money if this gm want to develop his game and doing this ppl will stop scam cuz wont give them any vip systsm and u will know whos people who got amped by others cuz if u want to rise ur vip lvl u need to purchase miracles by ur self on the acc i think its something this game really need have a look at all big games there is vip system thats why they succes

If VIP 10 is 35% more dmg this game would be broken. Those ppls would go war,arena and castles and they would be immortal (if life steal). 

If this damage would be only in pve i dont see any problem

3 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Also if those ap,gp and amp chanches would be only on that specific VIP level then why would someone get VIP10, if you want to amp you get to vip 3. But then there would have to be button whether or nlt you want VIP points cuz ppls who amp and buy signs with mcoins would overlevel their rank

5 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

If VIP 10 is 35% more dmg this game would be broken. Those ppls would go war,arena and castles and they would be immortal (if life steal). 

If this damage would be only in pve i dont see any problem

No u got me wrong this skill is activated for 10 mins or so make u giant and give u 35% more dmg then the cooldown is 1h or so to active again

6 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Also if those ap,gp and amp chanches would be only on that specific VIP level then why would someone get VIP10, if you want to amp you get to vip 3. But then there would have to be button whether or nlt you want VIP points cuz ppls who amp and buy signs with mcoins would overlevel their rank

I just said for example could be at lv10 vip system is good we need it he can also give more chance drop for vip ppl exclusive costumes skins bla bla gm knows better and it will make us ppl who pay lot of money happy that our money wasnt for nothing 

4 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

No u got me wrong this skill is activated for 10 mins or so make u giant and give u 35% more dmg then the cooldown is 1h or so to active again

Oh i that case it wouldnt be so broken

Just now, ELASIRI said:

I just said for example could be at lv10 vip system is good we need it he can also give more chance drop for vip ppl exclusive costumes skins bla bla gm knows better and it will make us ppl who pay lot of money happy that our money wasnt for nothing 

But more drop chanches would make economy fall. It has already went down on mc

8 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Oh i that case it wouldnt be so broken

But more drop chanches would make economy fall. It has already went down on mc

Well gm knows better big games got vip system and economy is going well and very successful games why it would broke only ws? Just gm make it and see if its a fail remove it simple as that

3 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Well gm knows better big games got vip system and economy is going well and very successful games why it would broke only ws? Just gm make it and see if its a fail remove it simple as that

It could break ws cuz: peoples buy seeker stams to get vip and get increased drop rate. Then they would spam dgs and get lots of drops. Then there would be more items with lower prices 

3 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

It could break ws cuz: peoples buy seeker stams to get vip and get increased drop rate. Then they would spam dgs and get lots of drops. Then there would be more items with lower prices 

Ok forgot about chance drop but things like more crit more pen more amp chance more power thats very nice

25 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Ok forgot about chance drop but things like more crit more pen more amp chance more power thats very nice

Yeah that would be better

2 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

I pay more than 1000$ to make class full +10 made 4 classes +10 in few months and lost 10000$ in 8 months for elf want me simply screw that and go make new barb just to kill barbs ? U think i shit money or something? XD

Arrr....

Ela didn't reply to my long message to him :D

VIP system in these games is accessible by anyone. Only then it makes sense. I mean there are two ways to get it: with patience (get exp with daily login) and by purchasing.

This way old players who have patience but for some reason they don't intend to spend money can get these priviliges, too. And the inpatient can buy their way out. 

1 hour ago, ELASIRI said:

bring VIP system for us so ppl who pay huge money wont be upset and be like every big game who have VIP system thats all

Which games do have such system and what should exaclty do to Ptw players? 

11 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Game like wow most successful mmorpg game has vip system xD come on vip system is everywhere banks restaurant malls every big place reality or game should have place for cash ppl if u want be there pay for it its simple as that

15 minutes ago, Higgings said:

There how it's gonna be

No i mean things like order and chaos vip system be like for example and i saw this at order and chaos at lv10 vip ur char become giant and get 35% more dmg and vip lv1 for example 10% more ap at arena lv2 10% more gp lv3 10% more chance to amp and go own in this case ppl will pay money 

Ok. And tell me, what happens to the Ftp players ( which means the majority of the players in every game ) ?

ppl will stop scam cuz wont give them any vip systsm

A scammer will keep scamming nevertheless of the ranking he has got. Not for sure this system will prevent scammers to stop scamming people. They couldn't care less of such buffs.

2 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

and u will know whos people who got amped by others

What's wrong with this? If someone cannot afford amps, and a friend amps the item for him, what's wrong with this? It should actually be none your business either.

You need to keep this in mind. Spending money in games is not something you should expect a reward from, but only a faster way to develop your character. If other games do that, it means they do not care of players who, attracted by curiosity, come and see the game and the pvp system. What would be the reaction of a Ftp player who sees someone stronger than him just cause he spent more money? Not to count that a game should encourage on spending, and not forcing. 

Yea, and who would give them back the ftp players they lost by doing that? And what about the bad feed backs people will do? You won't believe that, but ftp players do an op work for the game, if they see that this game has got nice stuff in.

I am a mcoin user and as that, I am totally against such system, unless it is how Benny said: achievable with patience, and not on how heavy your wallet is.

7 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Ok. And tell me, what happens to the Ftp players ( which means the majority of the players in every game ) ?

A scammer will keep scamming nevertheless of the ranking he has got. Not for sure this system will prevent scammers to stop scamming people. They couldn't care less of such buffs.

What's wrong with this? If someone cannot afford amps, and a friend amps the item for him, what's wrong with this? It should actually be none your business either.

You need to keep this in mind. Spending money in games is not something you should expect a reward from, but only a faster way to develop your character. If other games do that, it means they do not care of players who, attracted by curiosity, come and see the game and the pvp system. What would be the reaction of a Ftp player who sees someone stronger than him just cause he spent more money? Not to count that a game should encourage on spending, and not forcing. 

Yea, and who would give them back the ftp players they lost by doing that? And what about the bad feed backs people will do? You won't believe that, but ftp players do an op work for the game, if they see that this game has got nice stuff in.

I am a mcoin user and as that, I am totally against such system, unless it is how Benny said: achievable with patience, and not on how heavy your wallet is.

Higgins ik u u not coins user at all unless u mean 10k coins a month thats not coins i talk about 500k coins or so a month ofc the ones who build this game r players who pay real money not the ppl who farm mobs all day hello ? U just hate to see that system cuz u will be noob then but have u try to work 8h a day and when u get paid u pay 50% of it to a game ? If not then dnt talk here pls u will come now and say nobody force u pay same to u nobody force u to buy coins if u dnt like vip system ppl who like it will pay for it thats all 

9 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Higgins ik u u not coins user at all unless u mean 10k coins a month thats not coins i talk about 500k coins or so a month ofc the ones who build this game r players who pay real money not the ppl who farm mobs all day hello ? U just hate to see that system cuz u will be noob then but have u try to work 8h a day and when u get paid u pay 50% of it to a game ? If not then dnt talk here pls u will come now and say nobody force u pay same to u nobody force u to buy coins if u dnt like vip system ppl who like it will pay for it thats all 

Ela it is COMPLETELY your choice to spend half your salary on a game. You shouldn't look down on others for not doing that. Because that's exactly what you've just done with Higgings. He is not less of a man for keeping his earnings for meaningful things in life.

I don't judge you, but you really shouldn't brag with killing your life into a game. Especially if, as I come to understand, it's not even worth it.

Edited by BennyBT

Nice to see you didn't answer to any of my argumentatios. But it's ok. 

Let's go on! :)

5 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Higgins ik u u not coins user at all unless u mean 10k coins a month thats not coins i talk about 500k coins or so a month ofc the ones who build this game r players who pay real money not the ppl who farm mobs all day hello ?

As first, I don't see where a mcoin user is vauled dependently on how much money you spend; in my opinion, even 0.1$ is a mcoin purchase. If you have got so much money to spend here, it's your own business, and mind, please, not to start making calculations on other's finances, since, even in this case, it is not your business.

9 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

U just hate to see that system cuz u will be noob then

Owww... damn how right you are! :crazy: but it is not me who's crying over Locks and Charmers, Monsieur ;)

13 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

but have u try to work 8h a day and when u get paid u pay 50% of it to a game

Another thing you are not allowed to talk about, since it is not your business. I may tell you what I have done for several years, but would be wasted words with you.

And again, that's your own business spending money  into a game. No one forced you. 

18 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

If not then dnt talk here pls u will come now and say nobody force u pay same to u nobody force u to buy coins if u dnt like vip system ppl who like it will pay for it thats all 

Just for you to know, the one who should not talk here about this system it's you, since you are going off topic. If you want to speak about this, I invite you to create a dedicated topic on the section "Suggestions". Thank you! 

I feel like our arguments don't even reach his concious mind, he just keeps pushing his own without thinking.