The over powered classes

Karanveer

1 minute ago, Karanveer said:

Is it easy to change characters ? Like i should change bd to charmer or warlock or dk ????? Answer me 

I will sure switched classes just answer with logic 

Go try those classes you call op and try them urself

14 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

i will tell you, but answer me first, why did you play warspear from so long? It is very simple question.

Now i want know your bd name :come_on: +10 pve and pvp in us sapphire 

Just now, Karanveer said:

Now i want know your bd name :come_on: +10 pve and pvp in us sapphire 

Propably arena gears and dmg % accesories and descenamt of titan axes

Idk name i just guessed his equips

3 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

I will waste money again to make it +10 or you will amp it for me ?

Go try f2p 

Or transfer gold

Gm i am waiting for you to reply this post :are_you_fucking_kidding_me: 

And gm 

13 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Go try f2p 

Or transfer gold

He thinks its easy to make another character :hehe:i think gm giving you gift codes

13 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

I answered your question scroll up you will get the answer American boy

32 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

I just got addicted to this game it was nice but now inbalance in skills is there any problem to you ? I am harming u ?

So, you played warspear because there was balance in game . But right now, there is no balance in skills . Especially of bds, right? if you played from long time, you would understand that BDs were never powerful. Due to expert skill "Counter attack" introduced 2 years ago, they became so powerful. Many players started making BDs and so did you. Because of overpopulation of BDs and their overpowerness, many classes have quit the game. But after counter nerf, many classes started reviving. The MC side was dying already because of overpopulated elves. Thats why , GMs made buffs for them, so many old players will come back and to balance the population with elves. The "balance" which you are talking was never there and never will be possible. Think yourself in mind, if all classes have stuns, buffs, damage, healing. whats the purpose of different classes. Let there be only 1 class, then. The developers of the game wanted to give reason for every class in the game.

Even before counter attack was released , there was never balance. Its upto us to decide to how to overcome the inbalance. 

4 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

So, you played warspear because there was balance in game . But right now, there is no balance in skills . Especially of bds, right? if you played from long time, you would understand that BDs were never powerful. Due to expert skill "Counter attack" introduced 2 years ago, they became so powerful. Many players started making BDs and so did you. Because of overpopulation of BDs and their overpowerness, many classes have quit the game. But after counter nerf, many classes started reviving. The MC side was dying already because of overpopulated elves. Thats why , GMs made buffs for them, so many old players will come back and to balance the population with elves. The "balance" which you are talking was never there and never will be possible. Think yourself in mind, if all classes have stuns, buffs, damage, healing. whats the purpose of different classes. Let there be only 1 class, then. The developers of the game wanted to give reason for every class in the game.

Even before counter attack was released , there was never balance. Its upto us to decide to how to overcome the inbalance. 

Bla bla bla bal 

What ever you said i am 100% sure you are not bd and i not said i played coz of balance in game i said i got addicted to game its just 1month now i got arena equips and found that bd are noobs in pvp and in pve its slow dmg i was pve player now i given up in pvp 

And i will not keep silent ,forum is made to discuss what is wrong and right i given my suggestion about inbalance skills of immortal characters 

And please tell me your op bd +10 and tell me how you overcome from nerfed bd

2 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

Bla bla bla bal 

What ever you said i am 100% sure you are not bd and i not said i played coz of balance in game i said i got addicted to game its just 1month now i got arena equips and found that bd are noobs in pvp and in pve its slow dmg i was pve player now i given up in pvp 

And i will not keep silent ,forum is made to discuss what is wrong and right i given my suggestion about inbalance skills of immortal characters 

And please tell me your op bd +10 and tell me how you overcome from nerfed bd

1. So, you have played this game from 1 month. you should have done more research if u wanted good class for pvp or high damage in pve.

2. i never said my bd was op. You dont need to overcome, just play with whatever you got and tune yourself to changes. You ask yourself, if everything is easy in game for you in game, wont it be boring? Its good to have challenges and when you overcome them, you will feel the fun.

25 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

Gm i am waiting for you to reply this post :are_you_fucking_kidding_me: 

And gm 

He thinks its easy to make another character :hehe:i think gm giving you gift codes

I wish they would give me codes (if that was possible)

Its easy go make another chaf if you really want to get it to max level

9 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

1. So, you have played this game from 1 month. you should have done more research if u wanted good class for pvp or high damage in pve.

2. i never said my bd was op. You dont need to overcome, just play with whatever you got and tune yourself to changes. You ask yourself, if everything is easy in game for you in game, wont it be boring? Its good to have challenges and when you overcome them, you will feel the fun.

I not said i m playing from one month i said i got my pvp gear 1month ago and found that bd is best noob in pvp

5 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

I wish they would give me codes (if that was possible)

Its easy go make another chaf if you really want to get it to max level

I am bored this game not stand on words nerf bd buff charmer no one know what next

1 minute ago, Karanveer said:

I not said i m playing from one month i said i got my pvp gear 1month ago and found that bd is best noob in pvp

Every class has their weakness. Why do you want to put out fire with paper. Use water instead.

8 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

I am bored this game not stand on words nerf bd buff charmer no one know what next

Best noob in pvp? Nope ._." 

And what i want to highlight is that this game isnt designed for 1v1, as has been mentioned many times

Edited by Livi

2 minutes ago, Livi said:

And what i want to highlight is that this game isnt designed for 1v1, as has been mentioned many times

look who is here, :panda1:. @Karanveer , Livi plays Priest class and still have fun in the game. 

Yea xD i play a nub class in pvp, but a god class in pve :aggressive:

But i tried to combine the skills between pvp and pve xd so.. I feel it's not too bad

20 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

Make list that says ever nerf and buff that would make game balanced

YOU GUYS GOING OFF TOPIC WHAT WOULD I ANSWER YOU ,ASSUME SIMPLE WHAT WOULD WE DO WHO PLAYING BD PALA WARDEN DRUID SEEKER ? WE SHOULD MAKE A CHARMER OR DELETE THIS NOOBS CHARACTER AND MOVE TO MC SIDE ? WE TALKING ABOUT SKILLS WHICH ARE NOW OVER POWERED SO YOU GUYS CANT BE IN TOPIC ?????

1 hour ago, Sai Chandra said:

look who is here, :panda1:. @Karanveer , Livi plays Priest class and still have fun in the game. 

Now do me a favour tell me your +10 bd name in us server i want to see it

52 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Make list that says ever nerf and buff that would make game balanced

You can scroll up and see names of characters and their over powered skills name too 

1 hour ago, Livi said:

Yea xD i play a nub class in pvp, but a god class in pve :aggressive:

But i tried to combine the skills between pvp and pve xd so.. I feel it's not too bad

You not a pvp player you love pve so you dont know how hard to kill charmer warlock dk and barbarians are 

45 minutes ago, Charmerzz said:

Dont listen to this kids , he just cried cz his + 10 bd cant kill on 1v1 , 

This comment shows how gm pump up some player who running the arenas now and they not even +10 or +9 amp they are op stunners healers heavy defense  

1 hour ago, Livi said:

If this game is not designed for  1v1 back the real counter attack to bd ? We will say same

6 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

You not a pvp player you love pve so you dont know how hard to kill charmer warlock dk and barbarians are 

3 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

This comment shows how gm pump up some player who running the arenas now and they not even +10 or +9 amp they are op stunners healers heavy defense  

1 hour ago, Sai Chandra said:

Every class has their weakness. Why do you want to put out fire with paper. Use water instead.

THE THING IS ,THE GIVEN NAME OF CHARACTERS IN TOPIC AND THERE SKILLS NEED NERF SO THAT IT WILL BE JUSTICE OR ELSE I WILL SIMPLY SAY GM PLAYING CHARMERS BARB 

AND NOWDAYS THIS GAME BECAME MCSPEAR NO BALANCE IN GAME

I REMEMBER WHEN THE DAY COUNTER ATTACK SKILL GOT NERFED GM USED INBALANCE WORD WITH COUNTER SKILL IT WAS SAID THAT IT DONE FOR SAKE OF WARSPEAR 

OKAY NOW WE ASK HOW GM U CAN GIVE UNLIMITED BUFFS TO CHARMERS BARBARIAN DK AND WARLOCK 

T

50 minutes ago, Charmerzz said:

Dont listen to this kids , he just cried cz his + 10 bd cant kill on 1v1 , 

I agree and no one should reply to this topic anymore. I know this person will still complain and still say many incompetent, irrelevant, and nonsense things. He may have the "money" to spent mcoins but it's clear that this person is uneducated. Pointless babbling. He's missing the days where Blade Dancers where overpowered and now he's complaining about dk and charmer, foolish. There are many players, many classes, many problems, but this one is just childish. That's all, and mods can lock this topic now :floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

23 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

Hey xD i have a bd, an arena and pvp lv24 bd xD with arena set, so ik how it feels to kill a warlock xD i do play many chars, either pvp and pve

Don't judge before u know the facts ^^ 

Anyway, no class is perfect, and u, as a greedy player will always ask ur chars to be buffed. 

Edited by Livi

48 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

THE THING IS ,THE GIVEN NAME OF CHARACTERS IN TOPIC AND THERE SKILLS NEED NERF SO THAT IT WILL BE JUSTICE OR ELSE I WILL SIMPLY SAY GM PLAYING CHARMERS BARB 

AND NOWDAYS THIS GAME BECAME MCSPEAR NO BALANCE IN GAME

I REMEMBER WHEN THE DAY COUNTER ATTACK SKILL GOT NERFED GM USED INBALANCE WORD WITH COUNTER SKILL IT WAS SAID THAT IT DONE FOR SAKE OF WARSPEAR 

OKAY NOW WE ASK HOW GM U CAN GIVE UNLIMITED BUFFS TO CHARMERS BARBARIAN DK AND WARLOCK 

T

:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

49 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

I agree and no one should reply to this topic anymore. I know this person will still complain and still say many incompetent, irrelevant, and nonsense things. He may have the "money" to spent mcoins but it's clear that this person is uneducated. Pointless babbling. He's missing the days where Blade Dancers where overpowered and now he's complaining about dk and charmer, foolish. There are many players, many classes, many problems, but this one is just childish. That's all, and mods can lock this topic now :floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

You fool childish and uneducated. This post was suggestion how gms helping mcs with op buffs 

I will simply say if this post is hide or lock by any mod or gm then guys better is to leave this game Unbalance wasting money this game not for elfs.

Gms can play with mcs enjoy buffs whatever this forum is useless if this topic is deleted or lock by gm or mod 

Everyone have right to give suggestion

55 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

You should leave topic you going off topic give me reason why not do nerf barb charmer dk and warlock ????????? Answer me 

WOW! what a fresh and exciting topic:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

As the devs said million of times

"This game is designed for team play not for 1v1"

that's the reason there is no 1v1 arena

so don't make a new topic just talking about overpowered ability's, because a lot did it before you and look where it got them

no where :)

ofc warlock or charmer will win 1v1 but there ability's have limitation in group fights, there is a reason warlock circle can catch a number of enemy's

just don't fight 1v1 i can't see a point of it, there is no rewards or bounty's

except ofc satisfying your ego

+ why did you make a BladeDance in the first place ? i am guessing here but maybe cuz he's overpowerd

you see elves win wars in all servers and you are complaning about 100% stun 1v1

Edited by FakeUser

17 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

WOW! what a fresh and exciting topic:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

As the devs said million of times

"This game is designed for team play not for 1v1"

that's the reason there is no 1v1 arena

so don't make a new topic just talking about overpowered ability's, because a lot did it before you and look where it got them

no where :)

ofc warlock or charmer will win 1v1 but there ability's have limitation in group fights, there is a reason warlock circle can catch a number of enemy's

just don't fight 1v1 i can't see a point of it, there is no rewards or bounty's

except ofc satisfying your ego

+ why did you make a BladeDance in the first place ? i am guessing here but maybe cuz he's overpowerd

you see elves win wars in all servers and you are complaning about 100% stun 1v1

Ehm im ela from eu i play elf long time i got bd with awards i wont leave my side cuz other side become so op but i really ask to nerf locks n charmers cuz when we demand arena its not 1v1 anymore and u said ur self mc win 1v1 only but in fact its 3v3 and 2 locks 1 charmer r just unbeaten they simply stun us and keep us away of seal while they standing on seal there is noway to break that unless u r a barb and once again if we all gonna change to barb to win locks then as veer said delete elf side better and ban us from demanding arena and let mc spam arena vs each other cuz they PvP and elf pve hello ?

If with "Us" you mean x3 bladedancers, or even 1 healer and 2 bladedancers, this is not enough to say "nerf that class cause it's just op". Have you tried with every single combo of players? Like 1 ranger, 1 druid, 1 mage, or... idk, any other combination which is not a Bladedancer? 

In 3x3 everybody has the same chance, cause you gotta team play. Find a tactic and use it. 

12 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Ehm im ela from eu i play elf long time i got bd with awards i wont leave my side cuz other side become so op but i really ask to nerf locks n charmers cuz when we demand arena its not 1v1 anymore and u said ur self mc win 1v1 only but in fact its 3v3 and 2 locks 1 charmer r just unbeaten they simply stun us and keep us away of seal while they standing on seal there is noway to break that unless u r a barb and once again if we all gonna change to barb to win locks then as veer said delete elf side better and ban us from demanding arena and let mc spam arena vs each other cuz they PvP and elf pve hello ?

I guess you saying barb can break immune because of his ability barbarian nature?

mages have that ability to do that too

you know that locks and charmers have controlling effects, mage can use his immune and go in middle of them and stun them

don't rush them and and think you will get them, try thinking and avoiding there ability's instead of charging and hoping you will get them

warden also is a great add with his guard protection and switchroo to the mage survive while keeping the locks busy from you

also switch hes place and a lock place so you can kill him

seeker have a death knight ability to pull enemy's toward you

also seeker invisibility allow him to run really fast to go behind the enemy and use sun net which sleep them

priests have redemption which remove all negative effect from the casted area

and the list go on and on

just because you are a "+10 bd with awards" doesn't mean no one can beat you

try thinking instead of amping

Edited by FakeUser

First of all this game is NOT made for 1v1 pvp-ing. This is a strategy-war game, why do you think there is no 1v1 arena system? Also this is a lot of a pve game too, as mentioned above. If you don't like 1v1 then don't play 1v1. If you like it but you can't win against certain classes then try playing those classes and you will see those classes also lose vs certain classes. Master all the classes and then start complaining.

Also, if the game would be 100% balanced then who would win a pvp? Lag? I don't know if you realize this but what determins a win is an imbalance. Look at pvp necro vs priest, that is a 90% balanced pvp and it usually takes anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes (YES, I have experienced that) and that is not fun at all. So after all there MUST be some imbalance in game. If it would be 100% balanced then win would be determined by lag/amps, and then you would start complaining about people amping. Take it this way: try to think of warspear as it would've had Warlocks as a char ONLY. Try to imagine if that would be even funny. No, it wouldn't, so stop complaining and do your job or stop playing. Simple.

6 hours ago, FakeUser said:

I guess you saying barb can break immune because of his ability barbarian nature?

mages have that ability to do that too

you know that locks and charmers have controlling effects, mage can use his immune and go in middle of them and stun them

don't rush them and and think you will get them, try thinking and avoiding there ability's instead of charging and hoping you will get them

warden also is a great add with his guard protection and switchroo to the mage survive while keeping the locks busy from you

also switch hes place and a lock place so you can kill him

seeker have a death knight ability to pull enemy's toward you

also seeker invisibility allow him to run really fast to go behind the enemy and use sun net which sleep them

priests have redemption which remove all negative effect from the casted area

and the list go on and on

just because you are a "+10 bd with awards" doesn't mean no one can beat you

try thinking instead of amping

Man u are clearly mc first mage is caster barb is tank giving barb immunity while he is tanker thats almost unbeaten second seeker pull is 4 yards and expert means cant use sun net for 2 secs dk pull 5 yards and with relic its 7 yards how is that fair ? Warden dmg too low i got +10 warden and i do 200 dmg on +8 locks make a video for me go seals and show me how u beat barb dk lock pt with elf then ill stfu 

4 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

First of all this game is NOT made for 1v1 pvp-ing. This is a strategy-war game, why do you think there is no 1v1 arena system? Also this is a lot of a pve game too, as mentioned above. If you don't like 1v1 then don't play 1v1. If you like it but you can't win against certain classes then try playing those classes and you will see those classes also lose vs certain classes. Master all the classes and then start complaining.

Also, if the game would be 100% balanced then who would win a pvp? Lag? I don't know if you realize this but what determins a win is an imbalance. Look at pvp necro vs priest, that is a 90% balanced pvp and it usually takes anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes (YES, I have experienced that) and that is not fun at all. So after all there MUST be some imbalance in game. If it would be 100% balanced then win would be determined by lag/amps, and then you would start complaining about people amping. Take it this way: try to think of warspear as it would've had Warlocks as a char ONLY. Try to imagine if that would be even funny. No, it wouldn't, so stop complaining and do your job or stop playing. Simple.

Wont be cool if i stop playing i pay lot of money devs knows but tell me elf char that can beat lock or charmer ? I tried all u got raped easy why barb n dk can use charge n pull from 7 yards cuz of relic while bd ham cant or even druid root? Is this fair to u ? Just cuz u mc player u say that be fair and honest to ur self or keep quite

2 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Wont be cool if i stop playing i pay lot of money devs knows but tell me elf char that can beat lock or charmer ? I tried all u got raped easy why barb n dk can use charge n pull from 7 yards cuz of relic while bd ham cant or even druid root? Is this fair to u ? Just cuz u mc player u say that be fair and honest to ur self or keep quite

Many people pay a lot of money and it's your decision after all I guess