Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys and gals

I am so glad that gm nerfed the bd and warden they are useless characters i was fool who made bd and wasted my money to amp it +9 my pvp gear and losing against noob charmer who used lvl1 staff against me that fight was like i got troll by game creaters 100% stuns no justice what we should do now we should delete elfs and move to mc side ? 

Warlocks stun 100% making bds dance is that cool ?

Bd skills should change add one dmg skill in expert 

I can give u a idea gm that you can make 2 different expert skill 1 hurricane and accuracy skill make it one and give a skill to a bd stun skill 

Do a justice 

Gm you nerfed counter skill in the name of inbalance now what , are charmer warlock and barb r invisible to u ? Make it a solution of this problem in the name of inbalance in elfs side many bds left game some are my friends this game became one side now mc side 

I think one of the gm playing charmer and warlock :slap: i hope this topic not get delete support me guys stop this unfair skills

Link to post
Share on other sites

charmer are unbeatable characters gm you wasted rouge and seeker skill invisible one dark eye of charmer and than all charmer allies can see the rouge and seeker 

I am 100% sure gm playing charmer nowdays 

hahahahahaha 

4 stun skills 2 heal skill to charmer what you guys making ??? A game or a crap to old players ?????? Answer me gm

 

 

Delete all characters let charmer be alone in game

Link to post
Share on other sites

Play the class you have fun with, not the one its most OP and broken, Im agree classes like warlock/charmer are toxic. Let those kids feel OP killing 1v1 everyone with full control thinking they outplayed them or are better lol, arena is more balanced and all classes can do a good job there

 

 If you like the lore of  classes like warden/BD/rogue then play them, they are good enough. Im not agree with BD needing buffs. BD with bug position rush+hamstring can kill anything that is not a tank in seconds, warden is good support but maybe their stun need increased range + stun duration,

 

Rogues are good enough, maybe they should be able to resist/dodge a control skill with a chance of 25% of their dodge stat (10% having 40% dodge)

 

Seeker is kinda dead PvP, needs small stun/silence, or control resist % when their "rage" passive being low hp triggers

 

In my opinion God tier PvP, need some nerfs:

#1 Barbarian  #2 Druid/Warlock/DK/Charmer/  #3 Mage/Shaman/Hunter/Paladin

 

Averagel tier: (They still good if you amp a lot and play the class properly but need minor buffs) 

-Necro, Priest, Ranger, Rogue

 

Almost on poo tier: 

-Warden and Seeker

Edited by koszpl
Link to post
Share on other sites

I dnt have any problem with barbs they can be killed with good warden but warlock and charmer seriously ? I got full bd +10 with awards best of eu and i cant even touch warlocks cuz perma stun and same to charmer tell me why druid song can be fail while lock stun has no fail chance? Same to charmer their stuns never fail i pay lot of money to make my elf chars and trust me if u wont nerf warlock and charmer u gonna lose lot of ppl like me who waste lot of money so make it balance you nerfed bd i said nothing i made warden and i was happy then warden got nerfed while dk can heal more than 800 and barb can immunities for 8 sec with 10 secs stuns like wtf if its like this then delete whole elf side and keep mc side cuz elf r useless getting nerf everytime mc getting buffs every time do something or this game will die soon cuz of unblanace and ty

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, koszpl said:

Play the class you have fun with, not the one its most OP and broken, Im agree classes like warlock/charmer are toxic. Let those kids feel OP killing 1v1 everyone with full control thinking they outplayed them or are better lol, arena is more balanced and all classes can do a good job there

 

 If you like the lore of  classes like warden/BD/rogue then play them, they are good enough. Im not agree with BD needing buffs. BD with bug position rush+hamstring can kill anything that is not a tank in seconds, warden is good support but maybe their stun need increased range + stun duration,

 

Rogues are good enough, maybe they should be able to resist/dodge a control skill with a chance of 25% of their dodge stat (10% having 40% dodge)

 

Seeker is kinda dead PvP, needs small stun/silence, or control resist % when their "rage" passive being low hp triggers

 

In my opinion God tier PvP, need some nerfs:

#1 Barbarian  #2 Druid/Warlock/DK/Charmer/  #3 Mage/Shaman/Hunter/Paladin

 

Averagel tier: (They still good if you amp a lot and play the class properly but need minor buffs) 

-Necro, Priest, Ranger, Rogue

 

Almost on poo tier: 

-Warden and Seeker

Bro bd skills sucks gm troll us gm have to change the skills many bds left game they were op but left because unjustice i hope gm will nerfed charmer warlock and barbarian three characters are ruling the game

And i know gm playing charmer lock and barbarian characters so its no get nerfed but in forum i can share the right thing i hope you all know how we got wasted money and now we r leaving game with depression 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

Bro bd skills sucks gm troll us gm have to change the skills many bds left game they were op but left because unjustice i hope gm will nerfed charmer warlock and barbarian three characters are ruling the game

And i know gm playing charmer lock and barbarian characters so its no get nerfed but in forum i can share the right thing i hope you all know how we got wasted money and now we r leaving game with depression 

There are tons of +10 full BDs active on EU lol Last patch they did good work with skill changues on some classes so maybe next update they do some nerfs/buffs 

 

GMs are also players (they play on russian servers) i bet they aware of class balance problems already. Repeating things 1000 times being mad its not going to help.

 

Elves/Chosen are better on PvE and MC/Forsaken on PvP and arena, however i believe elf/chosen are slighty better on massive wars/castles because they have more AoE damage.

 

If they give MCs ton of AoE skills in future you can expect they give full control cycle skills to all Elf/chosen classes, game is too long for now its balanced on their own way, dont you think?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, koszpl said:

There are tons of +10 full BDs active on EU lol Last patch they did good work with skill changues on some classes so maybe next update they do some nerfs/buffs 

Lol no way decreasing 10 sec cooldown of strike hurricane is buff ? If this skills no matter than gm should back the real counter attack skill

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, koszpl said:

Elves/Chosen are better on PvE and MC/Forsaken on PvP and arena

Then gm should banned elfs in arena and dont let elfs amp pvp set ? We elfs will do pve only

4 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Most powerfull passive skill which increase all basic att damages , you should just use skill points and da da you increase your basic att damage about %25 

Hahaha try play bd then use that passive skill 

Link to post
Share on other sites

U  think that this game always 1v1 pvp only?? And u always complain about some classes that u couldn't kill? Play charmer and u know how hard charmer get pt in pve,, but bds ? They can replace any classes . If u hate bladedancer, just duckin stop playing that, play other classes or another game bruhhhh... There's always topic like this,, ppl complaining that theres op classes, 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Livi said:

Hunter is just full of stuns :/

 

And x3 damage skills :biggrin:. That's an understimated class in my opinion.

 

51 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

And it is not a most powerful skill it just a crap skill power of blades bd need stun skills like barb dk 

 

No, it doesn't. In my opinion you gotta just find a good build in equip/skills/relic matters. End of. 

 

1 hour ago, Karanveer said:

Tell me they can heal 2k life in 3sec like dk ?

 

In 3 secs, you say. We cannot either. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Togela said:

U  think that this game always 1v1 pvp only?? And u always complain about some classes that u couldn't kill? Play charmer and u know how hard charmer get pt in pve,, but bds ? They can replace any classes . If u hate bladedancer, just duckin stop playing that, play other classes or another game bruhhhh... There's always topic like this,, ppl complaining that theres op classes, 

Ducking ? Play other game ?? Why i am mcoin user using real money in game and leaving for the unjustice by gms ??? Why, I have right to say and gm should do justice by balancing all op skills enough is enough 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

I dnt have any problem with barbs they can be killed with good warden but warlock and charmer seriously ? I got full bd +10 with awards best of eu and i cant even touch warlocks cuz perma stun and same to charmer tell me why druid song can be fail while lock stun has no fail chance? Same to charmer their stuns never fail i pay lot of money to make my elf chars and trust me if u wont nerf warlock and charmer u gonna lose lot of ppl like me who waste lot of money so make it balance you nerfed bd i said nothing i made warden and i was happy then warden got nerfed while dk can heal more than 800 and barb can immunities for 8 sec with 10 secs stuns like wtf if its like this then delete whole elf side and keep mc side cuz elf r useless getting nerf everytime mc getting buffs every time do something or this game will die soon cuz of unblanace and ty

No gm will reply here :are_you_fucking_kidding_me: they are done a great nerf to bd and given buffs to 4 mcs characters barb dk charmer and warlock 

I hope i will leave this game i wasted money to make bd 

How to tag daria and any other gm here in this post ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

My opinion of op classes

 

Paladin (idk. I have never played) :biggrin:

Mage (op with crit and acc)

Priest( op in pve)

Bd (do i really need to say anything:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Ranger (op with crit and acc)

Druid (idk about this either,maybe in longer dubgeons and bosses)

 

Barbarian (op in pvp and good-great in tanking

Rogue (op with crit and acc especially cuz stealth)

Shaman(op in longer dungeons and bosses cuz totem)

 

Dk(op in tanking cuz expert skills/dark shield)

Wlock( op in war and pvp cuz possible perma stun

Necro( op in pve and if enough cd op in pvp too)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Togela said:

U  think that this game always 1v1 pvp only?? And u always complain about some classes that u couldn't kill? Play charmer and u know how hard charmer get pt in pve,, but bds ? They can replace any classes . If u hate bladedancer, just duckin stop playing that, play other classes or another game bruhhhh... There's always topic like this,, ppl complaining that theres op classes, 

I kinda agree.. 50%... no, 65%. K I give you 7...5. 75%.:cereal_man:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

My opinion of op classes

 

Paladin (idk. I have never played) :biggrin:

Mage (op with crit and acc)

Priest( op in pve)

Bd (do i really need to say anything:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Ranger (op with crit and acc)

Druid (idk about this either,maybe in longer dubgeons and bosses)

 

Barbarian (op in pvp and good-great in tanking

Rogue (op with crit and acc especially cuz stealth)

Shaman(op in longer dungeons and bosses cuz totem)

 

Dk(op in tanking cuz expert skills/dark shield)

Wlock( op in war and pvp cuz possible perma stun

Necro( op in pve and if enough cd op in pvp too)

 

 

Quote

Every Classe is op in pve but in pvp u can see the real issues and the unbalance between classes which gm cant see that cos they think this game based on pve but idk why they made ducking arena and pvp set if this game based on pve we should play gangsta and go pvp cave and as gm say if u cant kill somone ask friends to help u kill it lol gm pleasw delete arena and ill bring all my friends and kill everyone in pvp cave...  gm forget that there is something called arena which we spend money/gold/time to get it then we realized that we were wasting our time for nothing bcs mcs are more better than elf with their op stuns  im not complaining about that but u should give some real good stuns to elf side atleast 1area stun so we can fight fairly and hv a chance to win. Otherwise u can nerf the stuns by giving them a chance to fail like druid song or u can simply give more cd to stun skill or reduce the stuns duration so they dont spam u 24h none stop bcs Nowdays any char can hv high cd +40%... 

Seems cd is going to be more important to win pvp or arena than any other state so nowadays noobs +5/+7 winning +10elfs cos of skills. 

Seriously its time to look for some real balance to this gm in terms of pvp and arena bcs this is the real objective for everyone at the end after being op enough to fight ppl and amping to +10 u will look for winning arena bcs u r done with pve and dgs and u will get bored so ur next objective is to win something that u need at the end of this long years playing ws. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Karanveer said:

I just got addicted to this game it was nice but now inbalance in skills is there any problem to you ? I am harming u ?

 

i dont have any problem and you arent harming me too. I am also a +10 amped bd pvp and also pve too like you. But , i play on US saphhire.

 

so, can you tell me why it was nice?

Edited by Sai Chandra
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

1vulmz.jpg

Are we crying or discussing about skills ? Some people like you should leave the topic and i am not crying i am angry you want me to bombarded on you ok then give your phone number 

4 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

so, can you tell me why it was nice?

What do you mean by ? It was nice ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

 

What made you play warspear from so long ?

 

11 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

 

i dont have any problem and you arent harming me too. I am also a +10 amped bd pvp and also pve too like you. But , i play on US saphhire.

You can tell me your bd name in us sapphire i would like to see

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...