why l can use

medved92

If the question is about the use of equips, the weapons give you the main bonus Power to attack mobs/enemies obtaining quest items while gears (clothes) give you the main bonus Defense which reduces damage taken by mobs/enemies helping your char to survive, among other additional attributes.

You're able to play with or without clothes, but you will have to use them sooner or later, otherwise you won't advance in the game. 

Edited by Aкasha

• 4 weeks later...

I am quite sure he meant why he cannot use such equipments. When you select a piece of equipment, you should keep in mind the class you are playing with. Since I see you are using a hunter, be aware that hunters can only wear Lightweight equipments and Bows/Crossbows. 

Keep an eye on the type of armor next time; in that screenshot you have chosen a Heavyweight pair of boots and a Cloth belt. You won't be able to use them with the class you are playing right now. 

Keep also an eye on the edge of the equipment: if it is red coloured, then, for some reason, you WON'T be able to equip the item. Instead, if the edge is not red coloured, it means your class can wear such piece of equipment. 

Hope I have been clear ( and hope I have got your problem ) :bye:

As hunter you can use armors with that upper right icon

And weapons that have this upper right icon

However if upper left icon is red then you cant use them yet as you need levels but as long as upper right icon is not red you can use it

Screenshot_2017-10-13-09-15-22-1.png

Screenshot_2017-10-13-09-15-51-1.png

Screenshot_2017-10-13-09-15-48-1.png

Edited by Jcbreff
Added screenshot