Amplificando bug ?

Vlawot

Congratulations you just got scammed by aigrind. They can change the success rate of amping at any given time (even change it to 0%) and no one can prove anything because they can always say it's rng. 1k signs to +10 an amulet looks too abnormal to me.

15 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

Congratulations you just got scammed by aigrind. They can change the success rate of amping at any given time (even change it to 0%) and no one can prove anything because they can always say it's rng. 1k signs to +10 an amulet looks too abnormal to me.

You cannot prove the chance changing too btw. I had a friend who had a friend and he smashed that much of signs into his cbow too, no +10.

27 minutes ago, Raezer said:

You cannot prove the chance changing too btw. I had a friend who had a friend and he smashed that much of signs into his cbow too, no +10.

You cannot prove that they did change. But you can prove that they didnt change either  :derpina1:

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

How to contradict yourself in one sentence.

Luck + timings.

They are related

Edited by Virgins

17 hours ago, Lashabi said:

I saw some cases where people spend more than 5-6 sets just to get +6 - +7..imo aigrind should increase the chance of amping gears to +6 -+7 

I hate to say it, but i spended 15 set on lord enchanted mace 1 hand level 21 to get from +5 to +7

people say "bad luck bro" i say f*** this game, not to forget the 15 set spheres and the 100k gold for amp

:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::cry1:

53 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

It's like "you have to pay more to get more " system

It still doesnt assure u, some ppl pay less and still get more

13 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Techically that is 2 sentences

Nope

1 hour ago, FakeUser said:

I hate to say it, but i spended 15 set on lord enchanted mace 1 hand level 21 to get from +5 to +7

people say "bad luck bro" i say f*** this game, not to forget the 15 set spheres and the 100k gold for amp

:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::cry1:

Sometimes it exceeds the cost of the object you are amplifying. But it would not affect much if signs were collected from in-game ( like drop from mobs,dgs etc) besides buying from moin shop . 

+10 gears make a huge difference in game compared to a +5 gear, which makes it a rare condition. So achieving the rare condition we need to work hard . 1k sign wouldn't look abnormal if signs could be collected in-game. 

P.s. - i messed up all :bad:

50 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

But it would not affect much if signs were collected from in-game(like drop from mobs,dgs etc) besides buying from moin shop .

Then prices would drop and mcoiners would lose one income

There are many other things that mcoiners can sell from moin shop...Sign belongs to the core game mechanics and it's only available in mcoiners shop ( ignoring guild rewards because you have to amp yourself to get in those top guilds first )