GM , Moderatör Pls Urgent help!

babycore

When your game crashes, It automatically sends a report to AIGRIND.

Although, If the problem remains, provide more details about what you see, so the support can investigate this issue.

For now, please check the topics Update Error Solutions and Frequently Asked Questions.

I think his account was blocked due to the issue of buying/trading accounts.

In this case it's your own fault and responsibility since trading and buying accounts violates the EULA and is strictly prohibited.

8 hours ago, Morgana said:

In this case it's your own fault and responsibility since trading and buying accounts violates the EULA and is strictly prohibited.

There is no account trading or sales in the middle, I did not do such a thing. I know the necessary rules. If there's anything to prove this damn situation

8 hours ago, Morgana said:

Blocking this account has nothing to do with the update error! It's unfair that game managers have done it!

We are taking miraculous coins by depositing money for this game and they are doing exactly what they did to us !!! This is a fraud !!

I would like to ask you Valuable Moderators to post this matter to the Officers and to re-open this game account which is closed off without any criminal activity. Thank you in advance for your help. Best regards

45 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

Well if he says he didnt, and they cant prove it. Technically you didnt?

Yes, I certainly did not do anything against the rules of the game. My account is blocked and I want justice .

If you are Babycore from US-Sapphire then you bought it .-. If not then sorry :D

You can stop writing in oversized letters, we can read it anyways:unsure:

Please do what Akasha said or message our technical support at [email protected]