Mounts

Majicker12

• 1 year later...

..has been Suggested & Rejected several times, although supported by lots of players. Even so if you want to join a discussion, choose one of the topics below:

• Some suggestions that will improve the game and attract more new players.

• Mounts

• Mounts!

• make mounts

• MOUNTS!!

Have fun!

What players/fans want is not always what is good for the game/business. This would hurt the game inevitably.

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, Raezer said:

It would be nice indeed, but it has been suggested a lot of times, and the GMs already said that they won't put mounts in the game.

Its sad to read this :hopeless:

12 hours ago, Hamstring said:

Let's change tele scroll icon to pictures of bears and birds and wolves with saddles?

I like the idea of mounts.. but warspear such a small game.. 

It's not small.

No. But in that case, there was no annoying Moraktar to struggle on or Ayvondil where the most you do is walk during quests. Which is indeed a joke.

And just to say, Warspear is really an open world game. It has probably the biggest and most complex world among mobile MMOs, regardless you can't visit all of the islands due to factions.

10 hours ago, Raezer said:

Ok lemme put it like this; if the world in ws was small would people ask for mounts?

I seen ppl tele for one town over, it's laziness and simple wanting. Warspear is small, sry. 

23 hours ago, BennyBT said:

No. But in that case, there was no annoying Moraktar to struggle on or Ayvondil where the most you do is walk during quests. Which is indeed a joke.

And just to say, Warspear is really an open world game. It has probably the biggest and most complex world among mobile MMOs, regardless you can't visit all of the islands due to factions.

Explain that to Hamstring, who is probably using WoW as a refference.

14 hours ago, Hamstring said:

Warspear is small, sry. 

Small?! Raezer must be right, you are trying to compare Warspear Online to World of Warcraft.

WoW is a COMPUTER game owned by a multimillionaire company. They have the funds to create such big world. However: WoW has really big system requirements. 30 GB storage space! Compared to Warspear's 80 MB.

On mobile, maybe only Minecraft's randomly generated infinite world beats the size of Warspear's.

I would actually support some kind of fast travel. It's too bad you can only teleport between towns. I liked it so much in other games, where there was quick travel to quest locations. Would definitely make walking quests easier. First islands are full of them. And I hate them, that's why I stopped levelling my hunter.

Edited by BennyBT

Who said anything about comparing to other games? 

What's the farthest you will ever have to travel on foot? Cave to ayv t4? Takes what.. 4 minutes to run either side of irselnort? 

Think about the animals too bros.. bears in captivity.. ain't no good for no one

Bear_wSaddle.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think that there should be mounts. When your not in battle, you ride on it and it makes you go faster. But then when you start fighting it would help you in battle. So it would be like a minion and a mount.You also would be able to put armor on it and if you wanted costumes. They would be pet costumes that go for your mount only. And you could give them weapons, but the most damage they do is 300, so you don't lose the purpose in minions. You would also be able to get snacks that you could feed it to make it stronger. And different mounts would have different skills. Some would be like 1 day or 7 days or perm. You could buy 1 day ones for like 250 gold, and 7 days for 2000 gold. Perm mounts would be 500000 gold or miracle coins only. But they would be able to sell on the market. And you could get mount potions that make them stronger and faster. Or you would have the option to make it your pet or your mount. Or have mounts and pets but all pets would be perm. Some could attack but others would do nothing. Or have some pets that give you a skill you can use every hour. That's my thoughts for the next updates.

Edited by peyten

Some mcoiner could buy it to lvl 1 char and rekt map 1.

Also it would make game even more p2w.

And this has been suggested before

• 5 weeks later...

:blush:Querida Comunidade Do Warspear, Venho aqui para Dar uma Sugestão de Melhoria Para o Jogo, Vamos la.

Montaria Vem sendo muito Falado Entre grupos de jogadores do Warspear, Bem Vou Falar a Minha Ideia espero que Gostem.

Assunto montaria: Bem Seria da seguinte forma, Montarias seriam vendidas Na Loja Milagrosa por Miracles, Ou Dropadas em Torres Heróicas, Seria da seguinte forma, Com Nome Cinza E Roxo separando a questão de Raridade, por exemplo as da Loja milagrosa poderia ter um preço De 1000 a 2000 miracres Tenho certeza que muitas Pessoas Comprariam pois Seriam muito úteis. Como seria no modo ativa, Por exemplo poderia ser como se fosse uma skill, Você ativaria Ela E se no caso sofrer algum Dano Ela Desativaria E Teria um tempo de Recarga por exemplo 1-2 minutos, Elas não poderiam ser Utilizadas Em modo Arena Nem Torres, E Teriam uma Velocidade de movimento um pouco maior, Tipo a classe Explorador.

Como elas Poderiam ser? Exemplo de muitos Mobs no Jogo Seriam, Elefante boss do labirinto kronus, Renas, Unicórnio por Exemplo o Do Mapa Ayvondy entre outros.

Espero que Gostem da minha Ideia, Sei que Talvez para a Plataforma do Warspear não Daria certo mais Achei muito interessante essa ideia, dês de ja Agradeço, Ramon Sena by:Magespeed :blush:

Edited by Ramonsena

On 10/13/2017 at 3:00 AM, Ramonsena said:

:blush:Querida Comunidade Do Warspear, Venho aqui para Dar uma Sugestão de Melhoria Para o Jogo, Vamos la.

Montaria Vem sendo muito Falado Entre grupos de jogadores do Warspear, Bem Vou Falar a Minha Ideia espero que Gostem.

Você pode acompanhar todas as idéias e discussões sobre montarias já postadas pela comunidade neste mesmo tópico. Aproveite!

Edited by Aкasha