Mounts

Majicker12

I'm here to suggest to developers one idea that is common in other MMORPGs

It is : Mounts.

It would be like every costume, dropped at bosses and allowed to buy on Miracle Shop.

Think about it :)

If you had looked you might have noticed that this has been suggested many times and rejected. Just think about it for a moment and see how mounts will screw the game mechanics ect.

Sorry but this game is not designed for such a thing at this point in time. Maybe developers can consider it very much later.. much later when it may be suitable.

• 1 year later...

There is way too much walking in Warspear. Everyone would like to see mounts in near future. Some of my idea for how to get it:

- Buying with gold

- Buying with Miracle Coins

- Buying with Crimson...

- Buying with arena points ( some cool armored war mounts  8) )

- Get mount in tower

- Get mount as a drop from a boss

- Make with profession (some metal choper maybe ...  :crazy:

It would really help us and game would be much better imo, and there would be lots of competing ( for example best looking mount etc. )

Thank you if you take this post into your consider.  :yahoo:

This been posted alot i think, but ya... would love to ride on a wolf for MC, and elf can have a chocoboo or something elf/faery like :D

If you had looked you might have noticed that this has been suggested many times and rejected. Just think about it for a moment and see how mounts will screw the game mechanics ect.Sorry but this game is not designed for such a thing at this point in time. Maybe developers can consider it very much later.. much later when it may be suitable.

The search function does exist for users convenience. It is found on the top right of the page.

Please don't duplicate topics that already exist, add your support or thoughts upon an existing one. Old can be gold. :)

• 1 year later...

What i meant about mounts is that we need rideable animals -_-

Mounts are a much sought after form of transportation in which players ride atop the backs of various more or less exotic beasts (or machinations).

Edited by YellowDiamond69

Mounts would have to be small, so they won't

take up like 3x3 tiles or something.

I'd rather stick with this:

This is a mount. :rofl:

Well, I've been thinking about this, but gave up after minions' release.
I figured we're at war and mounts fares no significance while at it.

For fast travelling, there's already a scroll that covers it up.
For battle, minions are on their cache.
For fancy appearance, it's space consuming.

Much as I love to have a mount in the game, it's just, useless of some sort.
That's why I think Black Rose should only exist here in forum. *rubs Black Rose's forhead*

Wait! That steed of yours has a name?

Why, yes brave one.

She's Black Rose..

A shire horse I freed from her cruel breeder..

She was an unsound filly when I saw her and supposed to be a broodmare if she reaches the age.

When I successfully stole her from that bloody merchant, I attempted to ride her on the outskirts.

Bad idea.

She's still too young and I'm too dumb so I suffered injuries.

I left her on farm near Halenvolt because I cannot take good care of her that time..

She was being used into pulling carts.

I'm secretly visiting her every time that old fart of a guy is slacking.

After I've been revived by my brother who studies the dark ways of necromancy.. I don't know how or why Black Rose ended up on Moraktar. I didn't know how many years had passed because she's surprisingly huge!

How did I recognize her? The whip scars on her thighs remind me of the reason why I stole her. It refuses to hide on her dark skin and white lines that marked her the memories of lashes of pain and suffering, like a rose's stem, makes me gave her that name.

The procurator agreed for me to keep the steed, but he laughs dismally because he found it odd when someone keeps a mortal toy rather that butchering the scum.

And so, she galloped till this day.

I can imagine mounts using 2×2 squares and when using you walk 25% faster or something. When attacked by anything or if you take damage then you automatically get off the mount until you are out of combat again.

Maybe it can be a reward.

If there's an arena tournament between the servers top players and whoever wins that tournament for each level will get a mount

I can imagine mounts using 2×2 squares and when using you walk 25% faster or something. When attacked by anything or if you take damage then you automatically get off the mount until you are out of combat again.

Maybe it can be a reward.

If there's an arena tournament between the servers top players and whoever wins that tournament for each level will get a mount

2x2? Ocd can't handle that. The other ideas are quite good though.

Las monturas es una buena opción para la ayuda en mapa y desplazarse mas rapido, las monturas serian de acuerdo a su facción, atraparlas seria la mejor opción para que sea una ventaja y no todos tengan tan rápidamente

Las monturas es una buena opción para la ayuda en mapa y desplazarse mas rapido, las monturas serian de acuerdo a su facción, atraparlas seria la mejor opción para que sea una ventaja y no todos tengan tan rápidamente

Yeah, you got a point there. But I still believe Stalin's death had no effect on American civil war. Instead, the conspiracy theories that were formed during the cold war played a crucial part in the development of today's agriculture.

In other games, mount disappears when the character is in battle mode.

But of course, I don't support having mounts in Warspear.

Yeah, you got a point there. But I still believe Stalin's death had no effect on American civil war. Instead, the conspiracy theories that were formed during the cold war played a crucial part in the development of today's agriculture.

I disagree. As you may know, Polar Bears are becoming as thin as snowflakes. So I suggest that the cowboys must ride the winged T-rex so the Skynet will make the frogs eat grass. It will be better, too, if donuts play bass guitar while making Asian rice as their mounts..

I disagree. As you may know, Polar Bears are becoming as thin as snowflakes. So I suggest that the cowboys must ride the winged T-rex so the Skynet will make the frogs eat grass. It will be better, too, if donuts play bass guitar while making Asian rice as their mounts..

You have to consider the possibility of secret embryonic stem cell research facilities sprouting up in the humid parts of Sri Lanka in case of a worldwide spa vacation. There is no saying for sure whether the ever increasing number of lethal mutations is responsible for natural disasters in the most remote parts of the world, but we can assume that if politicians don't react to the fact that the 1928 stock market crash lead to the degeneration of butterflies, nobody is safe anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

If you suggesting something next time,try to think about the game condition and what will hapen if your sugestion accepted,i disagree with your opinion because its really sounds wierd and make the game become trash