Rogue is still weak ?

GrimRapper

Hi guys, I'm newbie, a rogue, I read some topics about rogue, many people keep saying rogue is too weak in PvP.

So, is it true? rogue is weak ?  too weak to PvP ?  

If I want to play rogue better I need to pay more ?   How much need to pay for a rogue ?

thanks!

Edited by GrimRapper

In pvp i would rather play any other class than rogue. Not sure about seeker though but any other.

Rogue can be fun using stealth and jumping on weaker people but fair 1v1 pvp they struggle.

12 hours ago, kimkaa said:

In pvp i would rather play any other class than rogue. Not sure about seeker though but any other.

Rogue can be fun using stealth and jumping on weaker people but fair 1v1 pvp they struggle.

Rogues can't handle people on their level so they pick on the weak.

I don't think the game is designed for 1v1 that why there is no 1v1 arena

16 hours ago, Malik Campbell said:

Rogues can't handle people on their level so they pick on the weak.

its not really that way, i think what he mean is rogue attack the weaker target not the lower lvl one

you go to an arena and see a death knight and a shaman, the rogue will attack the shaman because he is weaker to physical damage

not because he is lower in level

rogue is a rogue after all, your job is to attack from the back, not to charge enemy's, that's a tank job

rogue might not be effective in 1v1, but there is no point of 1v1 someone, in other hand in arena rogue is good

if you can kill the healer or the damager in arena with 1 to 2 hits then you did your job as a "rogue"

Edited by FakeUser

On 5/9/2017 at 0:34 PM, GrimRapper said:

Hi guys, I'm newbie, a rogue, I read some topics about rogue, many people keep saying rogue is too weak in PvP.

So, is it true? rogue is weak ?  too weak to PvP ?  

If I want to play rogue better I need to pay more ?   How much need to pay for a rogue ?

thanks!

Rogue is very strong on PvP and has highest burst damage of game, its just 1 guy saying the opposite.

What it is true in my opinion, is that you will need high amp on arena ferocity weapons (+7-+10) to feel good on lvl 28 arena (you still will win some and have fun with +5 but you get my point). You dont need to amp defence so much on rogue, you can invest on dodge build if you want more survivability

You kinda can get good amp on weapons being F2P, signs on EU are 7K now

1 hour ago, FakeUser said:

I don't think the game is designed for 1v1 that why there is no 1v1 arena

Also developers said the game is not balanced for it yet, but it is funny because the "1v1" thing is the main concern of so many people playing MC/Forsaken (i played 2 servers) Since developers gave them too many full stun cycles they ended having best 1v1 chars, most people there ended with high ego and is asking for 1v1 all the time you kill them on arena or war and making dramas if you reject. If you care about them you just have to make a druid though, they will be silent for a while :D

5 hours ago, kimkaa said:

If u go full dodge it means you cant kill casters and u deal significantly lower dmg in pve than others. Thats why it sucks

ofc not , u can combine damage and dodge together , there are lots of horror items which has dodge stats too.

Nah man full ferocity and high crit rogues in arena insta kill casters and light armor chars and deal serious damage to tanks. It only sucks in 1v1, which could be said about several other classes.

The thing is if they can survive 1-2 hits they can stun the rogue and kill it right there. And if u got even a bit of resi u can do it. My 14 sham beat up a 800+ dmg rogue with experts, that's enough said in my opinion.. It's stuns that matter in the end.

• 7 months later...
On 5.9.2017 at 5:18 PM, kimkaa said:

Basically rogue needs either max vamp,dmg and fero and high pene or dodge alot of dodge

Rogue's stealth is ducked by too many aoe in arena, so most of the time they also need to use their elusive jump to get the first hit.

And if they can't kill someone in under 2/3 seconds, they most likely lost.