Is it necessary to kill enemy players when they pass through towns?

Avamanyar

Question

This I'm asking, why do most people will kill an enemy player if seen at sight? Is it really worth it? Because they'll respawn again and again. I tried this with a rogue without going stealth in elf t4 and most elfs will hit me. Just why? I know it's "War"spear but for an mc that needs to finish chainless, why don't they just ignore me and let me through than bypassing them? 

11 answers to this question

Because it would kill the challenging part of the game. Besides, you don't have to walk straight through town 4, there is another and safer way :unsure:

I don't know how long you've been working on finishing CL but when I did it 3-4 years ago it took me about 3 months.

Edited by Morgana

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

Because it would kill the challenging part of the game. Besides, you don't have to walk straight through town 4, there is another and safer way :unsure:

I don't know how long you've been working on finishing CL but when I did it 3-4 years ago it took me about 3 months.

:jackie_chan_wat:Three months?

36 minutes ago, Liidert said:

:jackie_chan_wat:Three months?

There wasnt ayvondil back then so each boss had many parties hunting. Killing cl questers was the shit then

Edited by Zurp

MCs are highly unwelcomed in elf towns, same goes for elves in mc towns. Most people wouldn't even know you are doing cl unless they see you at the respective boss. And it's also not as difficult as it was before indeed.

22 hours ago, DeadFlowers said:

I done cl in my druid in less than 2 hours:grinning: and it was lvl 14 :dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Now it's easy, expecially during big events like halloween because almost all people do dungeons h24 :milk1:

Edited by Liidert

I did it quite fast back then, in the middle of the night with friends. Middle of the night, because the server was relatively quiet then.

It's not necessary for your character's general progress, although there are quests to kill enemies that reward you with Crimson Corundum, along with other valuable resources.