Game / forum mods that favour other players.

Imindie

Is it Legal for Game / forum Mods to share personal info of players with other players they consider as "friends" in the game? :)

Thank you for the clarification.  Also i wasn't asking about account sharing info only, but rather more about data mods in forum have about each player with a forum account who posts in the forum. That data then being shared amongst players. Example: forum Mod gets hold of email, location etc of one forum user and shares it with a player who is a friend. 

Edit: so I'm asked to provide more info yet my topic gets closed? I haven't even said i am pointing fingers yet just asking a question.  It seems to me we are not allowed to ask questions?  or does this particular mod find my question abusive? Sorry if i hit a nerve. I am merely asking a question so i can be sure in the further investigation that is going on about forum mods and some players. This was not meant to frustrate or anger anyone. My apologies. 

Edited by Imindie
The topic was closed even though i was asked to provide more info, how do i do so? By not doing so?

Though, the way you made that question makes me get you are blaming someone, in the forum or in game, who tried to share your account datas. Hope I am wrong, otherwise this is kinda a serious accusation. 

56 минут назад, Imindie сказал:

Thank you for the clarification.  Also i wasn't asking about account sharing info only, but rather more about data mods in forum have about each player with a forum account who posts in the forum. That data then being shared amongst players. Example: forum Mod gets hold of email, location etc of one forum user and shares it with a player who is a friend. 

Forum mods don't have access to forum members' emails.

If there is a certain person doing that, please, provide a name and screenshots proving everything you say. If not, I really don't get the point of opening this topic.

19 hours ago, Imindie said:

Edit: so I'm asked to provide more info yet my topic gets closed? I haven't even said i am pointing fingers yet just asking a question.  It seems to me we are not allowed to ask questions?  or does this particular mod find my question abusive? Sorry if i hit a nerve. I am merely asking a question so i can be sure in the further investigation that is going on about forum mods and some players. This was not meant to frustrate or anger anyone. My apologies. 

No mod do something like that, and it's not allowed as well, and as Daria said please tell the name and ss.

It could probably someone who pretends as a mod.

13 hours ago, koszpl said:

Im 90% sure they were able to see email in past, i dont know current situation

Neither email, nor IP, nor whatever. if there ever was this option, I suppose it was a very long time ago. I don't know about that myself.

On 01/09/2017 at 11:49 PM, koszpl said:

Im 90% sure they were able to see email in past, i dont know current situation

Where's the other 10%?

1 hour ago, BennyBT said:

Where's the other 10%?

The other 10% are taken by forum members who put their email adresses as forum name, managed to change them later on but were reset with the new forum:unsure: but eventually everyone was able to see them .-.

• 2 weeks later...

How can 2 guilds lvl9 and lvl8 who was out in 1 year sudenly appeared with new owner?? Suspicious...boughts for gold...?bought for real money?idk...suspicious.

7 hours ago, youdiesoon said:

How can 2 guilds lvl9 and lvl8 who was out in 1 year sudenly appeared with new owner?? Suspicious...boughts for gold...?bought for real money?idk...suspicious.

Aoa and aoal

:floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I heard hassn gave aoal to ela and kept aoa to himself