Please Help!!! Skill/Item Bar PROBLEM!

Shemrok

I can't change, replace or even remove the item in the skill/item bar in the lower left corner of the screen (as shown in the picture). I tried emptying out my mana/magic potion but I still can't seem to find a way to solve this problem. Hope you can help. It's really kinda messing up my game.Screenshot_20170831-064738.thumb.png.6d9c1aa529b702901eb262a13fd377ec.png

Edited by Shemrok

Alright, this is a little bit of an unlucky situation because you don't have mana pots, bags and defense spheres anymore but you could still remove the hp pots. If you go to menu > character > bag, you search for the hp pots in your bag > press on them > press menu > press assign to hotkey (or just hotkey) and put it into the same hotkey where it already is and it will disappear. 

How is it messing up your game though? 

7 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Alright, this is a little bit of an unlucky situation because you don't have mana pots, bags and defense spheres anymore but you could still remove the hp pots. If you go to menu > character > bag, you search for the hp pots in your bag > press on them > press menu > press assign to hotkey (or just hotkey) and put it into the same hotkey where it already is and it will disappear. 

How is it messing up your game though? 

a better way is to put the health pots in the mana pots place, then they will disappear from there original place and go to the mana pot place

keep doing to for all the other things, bag, sphere and at the end you will only have the health pots, then do whats said above and you are good to go