Taste of meat question

kimkaa

Well, it used to give 8 per medallion. So actually 16/15.. but it changed to 7 per medallion some time ago. All maliat quests can be done with 2 mevelins medallions and tlalocs quests with 2 menokos vessels.

This is a bug and needs to be fixed asap. :fool:

You don't even care about bug reports do you?:fool: It takes 10 seconds to answer and show your appreciation towards people trying to improve the game for you. Unbelievable. 

9 minutes ago, kimkaa said:

You don't even care about bug reports do you?:fool: It takes 10 seconds to answer and show your appreciation towards people trying to improve the game for you. Unbelievable. 

Don't be a drama queen!

do something else until this bug is fixed, if it is a bug

Edited by FakeUser

I'm not trying to cause drama. It's just frustrating not knowing if they actually see my report or just don't care.. This is a BUG report and nothing more.

And it is a bug I'm 100% sure

• 1 year later...

:sad: Oh kimkaa,

I always thought it was meant to be this way so even though players could pay to finish the quest faster, they would learn the quest or something. I'm so very sorry to see that you didn't get an official reply yet (honestly, I don't remember ever reading this topic). There must be some maintance to fix some relics and skills which are still broken, they could also have a look into it.

Edited by Aкasha
typo

Not your fault by any means. And I'm not as mad anymore as i was a year ago when nobody acknowledged the problem. I know it's not on the top of the priority list anyway but when I spend real money to be able to do the quest easier I really expect it to work correctly. We're talking about 1 bear meat very easy to collect but if the quest worked properly you wouldn't even have to travel to that destination.

Just now, Reivenorik said:

@kimkaa

Quest is called "Taste of meat"?

If I got it right is the quest where you have to kill Bears in order to make them drop a piece of Bear Meat. 

Well, I talked about this misunderstanding to the development team, they already fixed it. :thumbs_up1:
Wait for the news, in the nearest update everything will work correctly. :true_story1:

Thank you for reminding me of this issue. :love1: