Skills to see invisible

Division

Please remove skills that can see invisible rogues and seekers. Our only advantage is the first strike, now in the arena against chamer and mage our stealth is useless

23 hours ago, Division said:

Please remove skills that can see invisible rogues and seekers. Our only advantage is the first strike, now in the arena against chamer and mage our stealth is useless

the skills are fine as they are. You need to learn how to play around it.

On ٢٩‏/٨‏/٢٠١٧ at 7:48 PM, Division said:

stealth skills don't only make you invisible, try making somethings else with them, rouge give extra damage and seeker give him speed, they are not only about going invs

maybe wait or trick the charmer to waste him skill then use stealth, think a bit please

to play good with stealth or play good againts stealth people it's better if you maximize your screen (PC only),

you can see whole arena or area map,

you can juke them if you are the rogue/seeker one or place your AoE precisely when you fight againts rogue/seeker

I agree with you stealth is weak on the current meta game, there are just too many ways to detect invisibility. My suggestion though, is not to remove skills that can see invisible but rather to give rogue's stealth some buff. For example: There could be a passive skill which increase the number of hits you need to take in order to lose invisibility. It could be 3 hits for level 1, 5 hits for level 2 and so on.

There's exactly 3 ways to spot rogue from stealth. Mage eye charmer eye. and a random chance when they get near. Destealthing rogues and seekers using any of the other ways besides maybe shamans fire totem and pala banner require some skill and luck. Dont change anything. Rogue's don't need a buff. And seekers when built correctly are just fine.

Maybe it could be done to be a percentage. The higher the level of the stealth skill, the less likely it will be exposed by eye, just like it makes it less likely to "fail" randomly.

So 1/5 fails 100% with eye and scales so that 5/5 stealth has only 20% of being exposed to eye or so, and 5% random. Maybe leveling eye could also be decisive.

Though just buff against eye, because eye makes it obsolete with no chance, but in other cases when fighting with no mages around, no one wanna sacrifice an aoe stun or damage skill to try to expose the rogue unless he's really sure about the position. And given the big bonus that both Rogues and Seekers get from stealth, buffing it would make it too op.

On 9/6/2017 at 8:29 PM, Raislin said:

There's exactly 3 ways to spot rogue from stealth. Mage eye charmer eye. and a random chance when they get near. Destealthing rogues and seekers using any of the other ways besides maybe shamans fire totem and pala banner require some skill and luck. Dont change anything. Rogue's don't need a buff. And seekers when built correctly are just fine.

"exactly 3 ways"

necro: acid rain, poison shield, fateful connection

dk: death call, steel hurricane, 

walock: puddle, circle

charmer: otherwordly fire, eye of darkness

mage: blazing ground, dragon eye

paladin: banner, harad's call, fetters

bd: sonic boom, rush

ranger: hail of arrows, any trap

druid: forest song, tornado, punitive roots

barb: war cry

hunter: arrow of confusion

shaman: totem

17 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

"exactly 3 ways"

necro: acid rain, poison shield, fateful connection

dk: death call, steel hurricane, 

walock: puddle, circle

charmer: otherwordly fire, eye of darkness

mage: blazing ground, dragon eye

paladin: banner, harad's call, fetters

bd: sonic boom, rush

ranger: hail of arrows, any trap

druid: forest song, tornado, punitive roots

barb: war cry

hunter: arrow of confusion

shaman: totem

I did also say destealthing using any other technique besides those 3 require skill and or luck hence they are fine. I don't get your point?

On 9/6/2017 at 4:29 PM, Raislin said:

Rogues need a heavy Buff what are you smoking?

7 hours ago, Turtle said:

Rogues need a heavy Buff what are you smoking?

Since devs wont balance for 1v1 i see nothing wrong with rogue in pvp. They do their job well enough. They have a hard time against bd druids and wardens. But they are a special case of their own.

15 hours ago, Raislin said:

Since devs wont balance for 1v1 i see nothing wrong with rogue in pvp. They do their job well enough. They have a hard time against bd druids and wardens. But they are a special case of their own.

my +8 Hunter out Damages any +10 rogue in Dps and Aoe. only reason i think even in pve they need more.. idk guess your right i also think stealth is useless now