Suggestion to fix the ranger skills

Deadlly

The half of ranger skills is really useless comparing it by another classes such as hunter or any class 

have a look please

1-"scatter shot" : it is really useless.if the enemy stay near the wall it wont work ! . why not to make it like the"fear" skill or shaman skill .Also the range of this skill is really sick ! Its range must be 5 like any long-range class! (Useless skill) 

2-"Ranger Blessing" : if this skill is 5/5 it is rarelly to double your shot (every 10 shot u can double once) i think you need to make it 100/5 to work well , it is useless to waste your skill points on it ! I think the game must increase the percentage of this skill !(useless skill)

3-"trap" : i think game made this skill to get the five skill of ranger so i think delete it better ! Very useless skill and it is funny when you use it and see the enemy use his skills freely .If you use trap vs long-range class it well be absolute useless and if vs melee class he will use any attraction skill on you and kill you ! What is the benefit of this skill if the enemy can use his skill ! I think the game must add stun to the trap and remove the motion of the character during put the trap !!!! (Very useless skill)

4-"dodge" : if u gonna make it 5/5 you will never dodge any shot ! And no ranger in the game use this skill at all i deleted it from skill box  ! Make it like the rouge dodge skill or delete it ! (Extreme useless skill) 

Another ranger hate post... Here I go again...

1 & 3, trap and scatter shot = Pretty straightforward, they are good skills that got outdated. Both of them are used to set up strategies to hit-run fight style, but now most chars can brute force through it. Just look a barb resisting everything and jumping at you.

2, blessing = This skill is fine, 1 once 10? 5/5 I would say it is at least 1/3 of time, I played with ranger my whole playtime, like 3 years or so, with some luck you can pull out a completely "doubled" combo. The main problem with the skill is that its luck based, but overall it's a pretty good skill.

4, dodge = Rogue's one is kinda better, but I dont think we should touch this skill, unless we touch all of ranger skills, changing this one would not do much of a difference or would make ranger op. Overall, dont need to be touched.

Ranger actually needs a ultimate skill overall, the class is completely out of place, lacking meaning and with "outdated new" skills, they are new but get outclass by other skills pretty easily. 

Agree in some points but developers did really a good job with the little buffs on last patch, even if we are still at the bottom of PvP classes we dont have to cry anymore since more balance fixes coming in future 

(i still dont understand why they buffed even more deathknight and barbarian, but whatever):pin3:

22 hours ago, kimkaa said:

Rogue and range dodge skills are the same:are_you_fucking_kidding_me: +5 dodge at 1/5, then +1 with each point

Not the same, rogue's one gives way more dodge

1 hour ago, wyrm said:

Not the same, rogue's one gives way more dodge

No it doesnt. It is exactly the same as rangers. Only difference is that rogues build dodge sets. Dodge in gear and enchants.

Edited by Lazylion