Useless ranger skills

Deadlly

The half of ranger skills is really useless comparing it by another classes such as hunter or any class 

have a look please

1-"scatter shot" : it is really useless.if the enemy stay near the wall it wont work ! . why not to make it like the"fear" skill or shaman skill .Also the range of this skill is really sick ! Its range must be 5 like any long-range class! (Useless skill) 

2-"Ranger Blessing" : if this skill is 5/5 it is rarelly to double your shot (every 10 shot u can double once) i think you need to make it 100/5 to work well , it is useless to waste your skill points on it ! I think the game must increase the percentage of this skill !(useless skill)

3-"trap" : i think game made this skill to get the five skill of ranger so i think delete it better ! Very useless skill and it is funny when you use it and see the enemy use his skills freely .If you use trap vs long-range class it well be absolute useless and if vs melee class he will use any attraction skill on you and kill you ! What is the benefit of this skill if the enemy can use his skill ! I think the game must add stun to the trap and remove the motion of the character during put the trap !!!! (Very useless skill)

4-"dodge" : if u gonna make it 5/5 you will never dodge any shot ! And no ranger in the game use this skill at all i deleted it from skill box  ! Make it like the rouge dodge skill or delete it ! (Extreme useless skill) 

Ranger is the weakest class in the game with this 4 useless skill !

Edited by Deadlly

Yeah ranger is a useless class then why i can evaporate a full +8 +9 +10 mage in less than 2 seconds?! Just spamming point shooting + dmg skills :pin3:if you dont like trap/dodge dont use it then.

Ps. Dont use trap and dodge 

Wow first time i hear ranger say bless is useless 

I used to see ppl die instantly because of that skill 

Ranger weakest class? You are welcome to try rogues

Edited by Kitige

Dodge gives extra 5% at 5/5, so yeah, maybe it's a bit meh
At 5/5, blessing gives 25% for an extra shot, it's insane

Edited by Ikafati

• 3 weeks later...

Yes i know ranger blessing is the best skill for the ranger especially when u use bow and i can say it is the only good skill for the ranger if im talking about the basic skills , but 

look at trap , dodge and scatter i think it must be improved somehow to be good

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

O guarda hoje em dia depois do nerf ta um lixo principalmente depois do lvl 18 que ele pega a habilidade, não deveriam ter mexido nela por que é a única habilidade que era realmente necessário no guarda. Depois disso tem muitos guardas desistindo de fazer tank no lado dos elfos por que sabe que o guarda não tem tank as peças de block muito cara e não tem mais a única habilidade que realmente deixava ele forte que era a habilidade mestre do bloqueio que regenerava a vida de forma no meu ponto de vista regular para uma classe que só defende, só tem um atordoamento e não tira dano... Se possível tragam o guarda de antigamente de volta. Agradeço se vocês ouvirem meu conselho. Atenciosamente um player de muito tempo.