iOS connection problem

Mewingdrip

So the 7.1.0 update came up on iOS AppStore only this afternoon. Game downloads, update goes well, all fine, but when it gets to logging it stays on the "Connecting" screen forever. Basicly after update is impossible to login. Help please, thank you!

Edited by Mewingdrip
typo

I am having the same problem I have deleted and reinstalled many times already I have sat and waited an hr hoping the connection will go through I have also emailed support for warspear only to get a generated message saying they will get back to me in up to 5 working days I am seeing no working solutions nor help from system 

Same problem with my Android 

Game client reuses to work with my local connection ( Using Vodafone EG Usb Line ) even to do simple things like change account or create new account , basically it's blocking you from access to game 

After many tests 

The game client connect if i change the connection type ( another internet provider) 

Changing the device doesn't work i tried alot 

I sent a ticket to support and still waiting but it's taking so long since 

If anyone has same problem please mention your internet provider maybe that will help identifying the issue faster 

Screenshot_2017-08-25-15-52-41.png

I'm having the same problem with my iOS since the 25th august, it stays on "connection" screen forever even if my connection is good. (Vodafone IT) I also tried to change device and I sent a ticket to support, but nothing changed.

12 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

PLEASE, you all, provide your operating system's version. This could be also a problem with Vodafone internet.

Android 4.2.2 - 4.4.4

3 hours ago, Aкasha said:

PLEASE, you all, provide your operating system's version. This could be also a problem with Vodafone internet.

iOS 10.3.3