Just why is easy techno almost hardest

Jcbref

So i went easy and normal techno with same party

Easy was 5 stam and we kept dying on that 3 spawner room

Normal was 2 stam and nobody died

And peoles say that hard and heroic are easier than easy. Is it really that way or is it some mechanic that makes normal almost easier,like less mobs from spawners but stronger.

do whatevar you not +10 you cant do any think 

i am lvl 28 priest (+6staff) going easy tecno died 89+ times but cant clear dg  and i steal cry about hard tree itss like its a  dream to do that 

+ non +10 players  will  help low amp players they just go with +10 ( when u  bored  and cant do anythink just go in wc and say alla u akbar )

5 hours ago, blacknia said:

+ non +10 players  will  help low amp players they just go with +10

True.... 

They don't help "noob" and poor people.

Maybe they forgot when they were noobs at the begin too...

3 hours ago, Liidert said:

True.... 

They don't help "noob" and poor people.

Maybe they forgot when they were noobs at the begin too...

I agree. Best way to complete these in to somehow get op player to be your friend or to be invited to guild that will help its members.

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

I agree. Best way to complete these in to somehow get op player to be your friend or to be invited to guild that will help its members.

I don't know which server are you playing, but it would be a miracle if someone invite me in a techno dungeons with an OP party... 

Lets be real its not difficult to become op in this game. You can get 20k a day from marakosh and pelion anyway. Save it and amp yourself. Easy peasy.

16 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

Lets be real its not difficult to become op in this game. You can get 20k a day from marakosh and pelion anyway. Save it and amp yourself. Easy peasy.

If you are always unlucky on amplifing... :kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: waste of time and gold!

2 hours ago, Liidert said:

I don't know which server are you playing, but it would be a miracle if someone invite me in a techno dungeons with an OP party... 

I play on mc emerald and i have friends that help me

1 hour ago, Liidert said:

If you are always unlucky on amplifing... :kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: waste of time and gold!

Well i used 9 signs and got my staff to +5

13 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

did you mean tsk guild? :pigface:

On 27/08/2017 at 0:10 AM, Jcbreff said:

So i went easy and normal techno with same party

Easy was 5 stam and we kept dying on that 3 spawner room

Normal was 2 stam and nobody died

And peoles say that hard and heroic are easier than easy. Is it really that way or is it some mechanic that makes normal almost easier,like less mobs from spawners but stronger.

Where is that 3 spawner room in easy techno?  I think easy and normal on the same difficulty. Hard is hardest and heroic is easiest. There is 4 spawner room in hard level and at heroic level there is only 1 spawner rooms.

2 hours ago, Omercix said:

Where is that 3 spawner room in easy techno?  I think easy and normal on the same difficulty. Hard is hardest and heroic is easiest. There is 4 spawner room in hard level and at heroic level there is only 1 spawner rooms.

Nevermind i remembered wrong

4 hours ago, Livi said:

TheMercs help all members to pass tp easy-hero ^^ so even when u have nub gears and nub amps, np

If I knew from the begining that people of Sapphire Server help others, I would have made an hero there.....

4 hours ago, Liidert said:

If I knew from the begining that people of Sapphire Server help others, I would have made an hero there.....

You are always welcomed here (=

16 minutes ago, Livi said:

You are always welcomed here (=

If you give me free stuffs and if there's always a slot for to make my hero, of course then! :happy:

26 minutes ago, Liidert said:

If you give me free stuffs and if there's always a slot for to make my hero, of course then! :happy:

:agr:free stuffs? I'm poor:ping4:

Mercs got required gp :P

Just now, Livi said:

:agr:free stuffs? I'm poor:ping4:

Mercs got required gp :P

I've just created an hero on Sapphire :biggrin: 

However restart the game without my other heroes and where I don't know anybody it is pretty hard to play.

It would be just like the first time ive been starting with my bd

Just completed hard techno and now i agree that it is the hardest

Pt was

Ixcylesbo

Heyward

Dutchhealx

Lyzois

Jcbreff

and it only took 5 stam cuz we died few times :pin3:

15 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Pt was

Ixcylesbo

Heyward

Dutchhealx

Lyzois

Jcbreff

Gz, I need luck to find a party who wants to help me

@Jcbreff @Urscrewed @Livi

Today I've completed for the first time ever Easy Techno... a noob among  an almost full OP heoes :happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Liidert

18 hours ago, Liidert said:

Today I've completed for the first time ever Easy Techno... a noob among  an almost full OP heoes :happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

XD good job

On Wed Aug 30 2017 at 2:12 AM, Jcbreff said:

Pt was

Ixcylesbo

Heyward

Dutchhealx

Lyzois

Jcbreff

They are one of the best and very friendly people... @Omercix helped me to complete all techno levels :pin2: op in gears ,op in heart:pin3:

9 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

They are one of the best and very friendly people... @Omercix helped me to complete all techno levels :pin2: op in gears ,op in heart:pin3:

@Omercix helped me complete labs for few time tower dg and almost everyhing of map 4:ah:

21 hours ago, Liidert said:

i am totly unlucky on this game:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

44 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

It really is so much easier than easy :pin3:

I've seen it but all my party dead except me near the boss

1 minute ago, blacknia said:

i am totly unlucky on this game:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

What happens?

3 minutes ago, Liidert said:

Normal Techno: Completed :happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

How easy it was.

Next stop hard.

Gz :drinks:

Edited by Jcbreff
Mispelling

Just now, Liidert said:

With an Op warden yes :bah:

Yeah, next step Hard :wind:

Thank you :haha:

One of pt members should buy life scroll for hard and suicide on left sode spawner room while others go right side. Because if done so the left spawner room will be empty in about 3-5 min and you can go through. Mechanic of hard is to go through spawner room and then teleport and kill small robot. Then find teleport to next to other spawner room and then go through it (if it was the one where one suicoded then you can go straight through). Then kill small robots. Then find another teleport than teleports you to last section. There you have to go forward and kill certain mobs (i think,i died b4 that and came back for boss:biggrin:). Then just go and kill boss.

P.S i died 4 times in there and rest of pt went through dg while i was walking back to dg so what i wrote is based on what i was in without dying. :pin2:

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/8/2017 at 9:21 PM, Jcbreff said:

One of pt members should buy life scroll for hard and suicide on left sode spawner room while others go right side. Because if done so the left spawner room will be empty in about 3-5 min and you can go through. Mechanic of hard is to go through spawner room and then teleport and kill small robot. Then find teleport to next to other spawner room and then go through it (if it was the one where one suicoded then you can go straight through). Then kill small robots. Then find another teleport than teleports you to last section. There you have to go forward and kill certain mobs (i think,i died b4 that and came back for boss:biggrin:). Then just go and kill boss.

P.S i died 4 times in there and rest of pt went through dg while i was walking back to dg so what i wrote is based on what i was in without dying. :pin2:

Hard Techno completed :happy: