Battles for castles. General discussion.

Daria

5 минут назад, Omercix сказал:

Does it will be happen on the same days in every week ?

In the topic I wrote that the schedule may change in the future. Next week it will be as stated, and the schedule for future battles will be corrected after the first battles.

Guild events and Castle wars are gonna be at the same time?

what are the times for guild events?

Nvm, I just did some re-reading and I saw that you need to do some dungeon runs to trigger it. How many runs are those? I heard about 10 dung runs.

I think it kinda sucks and it will push back many guilds from doing them events. In the end one will get only one chest with probably bad drop rate and end up getting potions and scrolls. I thought it was called guild dynamic events, not do dungeon and some quests to get a chest. 

Simply high cost very low reward.

Edited by Gladiator

54 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Guild events and Castle wars are gonna be at the same time?

what are the times for guild events?

Nvm, I just did some re-reading and I saw that you need to do some dungeon runs to trigger it. How many runs are those? I heard about 10 dung runs.

I think it kinda sucks and it will push back many guilds from doing them events. In the end one will get only one chest with probably bad drop rate and end up getting potions and scrolls. I thought it was called guild dynamic events, not do dungeon and some quests to get a chest. 

Simply high cost very low reward.

I agree especially T1 and T2 events that drop really really outdated cheap weapons that nobody needs. Also you need to waste 10 staminas to start the event since high levels don't get drops in RG and TT

Hi @Daria, could you please explain better the schedule for BR-Tournaline, according to what we would be playing on Monday, 28 in the South American-Brazilian time would be 21:00 no, we want to know the exact schedule because there are people who work or have a university

Wow really disappointed about those events, there shouldn't be requirements. Or at least an easy one like single run maybe or anything that doesn't make it feel like too much high cost for a little reward. 

We've seen many even FREE events die out because of the low reward compared to the effort.

2 hours ago, Danfake said:

Hi @Daria, could you please explain better the schedule for BR-Tournaline, according to what we would be playing on Monday, 28 in the South American-Brazilian time would be 21:00 no, we want to know the exact schedule because there are people who work or have a university

27th, 21:00 BRT as I mentioned on Forum Português. 02:00 CEST - 5 = 21:00 BRT

В 25.08.2017 в 22:50, Gladiator сказал:

Wow really disappointed about those events, there shouldn't be requirements. Or at least an easy one like single run maybe or anything that doesn't make it feel like too much high cost for a little reward. 

We've seen many even FREE events die out because of the low reward compared to the effort.

В 26.08.2017 в 02:22, Urscrewed сказал:

Yeh the event rewards are quite underwhelming tbh

This topic is really dedicated to battles for castles, not guild events. 

12 hours ago, Daria said:

Well, looks like nobody cares about the castles,  but the event :D

Edited by BennyBT

2 часа назад, BennyBT сказал:

Well, looks like nobody cares about the castles,  but the event :D

Still not an excuse for off-topic. ;)

Personally I don't like this Castle war. 

It would be funny for OP people in a OP guild but not for all other people. 

Spend guild points for to join the event knowing only then that you can't do anything except kill and be killed by several hundreds of "mcs", it isn't great... 

Nobody after event can go in the courtyard of the castle except for who have conquered the castle. 

I hope in something good from the next update :aggressive:

I don't have a problem with it. (Event needs to have looked into, though.)

I see opportunity in this in a way. If this castle thing really works out as planned, it will bring a lot of new stuff and features. Hopefully new equipments and weapons, too. 

On 27.8.2017 at 8:44 PM, Daria said:

Sorry.

Back to topic: What do you think about guilds "teaming" inside the castle? The commander party of a guild helps defend the commander of another guild.

В 8/28/2017 в 23:56, Gladiator сказал:

Sorry.

Back to topic: What do you think about guilds "teaming" inside the castle? The commander party of a guild helps defend the commander of another guild.

Why not? That is not supposed to be pure war "one against everybody". Team up with some guild to prevent others from capturing the castle.

Why not every guild can participate? Small guilds won't win anyway, let them participate so at least they can enjoy killing enemies.

But if minimal required lv 4 guild was part of market strategy then I won't complain.

7 часов назад, Jzargo сказал:

Why not every guild can participate? Small guilds won't win anyway, let them participate so at least they can enjoy killing enemies.

But if minimal required lv 4 guild was part of market strategy then I won't complain.

I guess, something like that.

9 hours ago, Daria said:

Attention! Schedule of battles for castles was changed!

So this sunday and next thursday again? (I thought wars were going to be each month instead each week)

Guilds owning a castle lose it or will they have the chance to defend it? 

20 hours ago, Daria said:

Attention! Schedule of battles for castles was changed!

:bad::panda2: why 5 am ???? I don't even open for war

You guys should make a poll about Us Sapphire server time not just make like that 

12 hours ago, koszpl said:

So this sunday and next thursday again? (I thought wars were going to be each month instead each week)

Guilds owning a castle lose it or will they have the chance to defend it? 

There isnt that much to castles yet so they make it weekly. I believe that after they add more things to them, battles will be less often.

2 hours ago, Zurp said:

There isnt that much to castles yet so they make it weekly. I believe that after they add more things to them, battles will be less often.

I think nobody won't try to conquer Berserk and Magna's Castels :duckyduck:

56 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

5 A.M.. Rip

I will end up supporting servers change option after this 

It's ridiculous 

Edited by Kitige

15 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Like 10% of the active players.

Well, however 90% have chosen that server knowing that it's a US server...

Edited by Liidert

3 hours ago, Jzargo said:

if 7-6 years ago you didn't know if US mean United States then no one can blame you

Actually 7-6 years ago that didn't actually matter both were just English servers 

There was nothing about timing with in the game 

21 hours ago, Kitige said:

i chose us server 7-6 years ago

Can you blame me? 

Why? Nothing against you, take it easy :yawn1:

You got only unluck.. That's all

14 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Quick question, regarding US sapphire, the battle will be on Friday 5:00 am, not Thursday like other servers right?

Yes, for US Sapphire it would be next day - on Friday.

• 2 weeks later...