Jcbref

What do you think about castle update  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Opinions, opinions everywhere

• Its ducking garbage
    • Meh
    • Its okay
    • Its the best thing ever

Yep, such a disappointment. I'm sure they will do something about it. Otherwise that's another thing to die out in the game because of poor development. I'm sorry but you spend 10+ stamina and then in the end you get a chest that will drop pots and useless stuff. Even the best thing you can get, which are the weapons, aren't good because they are very common and have very low demand, and you can barely sell them for 20k if you can even sell them before you get tired of spamming tchat and sell 5k. So yeah, I encourage every guild not to waste their time till they're fixed. :thumbs_up1:

My reason to why i think its :duckyduck:ing garbage is tyat if youre not lvl 20+ nor in guild level 5+ this isnt going to affect you at all

On 27/08/2017 at 5:07 PM, Jcbreff said:

My reason to why i think its :duckyduck:ing garbage is tyat if youre not lvl 20+ nor in guild level 5+ this isnt going to affect you at all

Let me correct: If you are not lvl 24+ with high gear and not in the top 2 guilds that actually can conquer the castle or you are not determined enough to spam dungeons and do a lot of killwork for some sh*tty rewards... Then this update is not for you.