Basic Suggestions for WS's good.

Danwar

Greetings Warspear Commumity.

As some of you probably agree, there are some things "missing" on our beloved game that could lead things to a lil bit more excitment/enjoyable way.

NOTE: The following list is based in my opinion.

1. Character customization.

It is true that when it gets to create a new char we can define some of its physical aspects such as gender, hair style and color but ot could be possible to add some extras such as marks, accessories or even eye colour. 

2. Titles

Some people dedicates their time completing the hardest achievements that WS provide us regarding PVE/PVP but wouldn't be better if we could win unique titles by completing them? Titles would be shown between our nickname and guild name.

3. Add gender change option.

Can be usefull for some people. By item or menu option we could be able to change our character gender.

4. Sub-hotkey tab for consumables.

I've seen lots of players complaining about the skill tab size, most of them android users due to screen resolution. It's true that we can't use all skills and we must get a build that suits us with the best skills but in my opinion, a sub-tab for consumables such as potions, scrolls, etc would save lots of space. If not a poping up sub-tab It could be used as a fixed side-tad.

That's all for now. I got more suggestions but these are the ones I've been struggling for.

I'd like to know your opinion about it! Thank you all.

NOTE: I apolagize for any mistake in my topic. I'm not english so... :rolleyes:

Danwar

Edited by Danwar
Double text.

47 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

3. If you change gender, you won't be allowed to join Irselnort wars, and castle wars.

Excuse my ignorance, why?

22 hours ago, Danwar said:

Kinda hard to do more customization with such small pixelated character, but would be cool anyway.

2. Titles

You mean like runescape's system? Yeah I agree, it would be awesome.

Maybe for high lvl chars

Must have, 100% agreed

On 24/08/2017 at 6:46 PM, Danwar said:

Dont know about this one.

2. Titles

Good idea. Not sure about displaying it under name and between guild even though it would probably be able to be toggled then. Perhaps you could choose 1 to show under your name in equipment/inspection screen. Also would be added to opposing faction kills and chaos potion kills. (Assasin [Player] killed player x)

Achivements themselves have some pretty good ones as is. Assasin, Adventurer, Some of the pvm challenges could be shortened. (Elm kill shortened to Lumberjack etc.)

Yes. Please.

Badly needed. There should be plenty of space for few hotkeys. Even pc can fit 2 consumable hotkeys with reasonable layout on the current resolution.

There is only one lil problem with character customization: you'd have to pay out your ass to change the color of three pixels. "Lipstick" - 500 Miracle Coins...

Titles: this is not a result of hard work and dedication, but who pays the most again.

Nice ones, anyway.

Just to make it clear: I am not a communist, I have no problem with rich people. They keep this game alive. However, if you look at the "what you pay - what you get" aspect of customization, it doesn't worth it. You may want to pay a lot for a cool costume, but not for three-four pixels. Or at least not me...

yep all i care about is that i'd like to change my character's gender. But if someone wants to change the color of their eyes then go ahead it doesn't affect on me in any way. Might be worth for some people.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24.8.2017 at 6:46 PM, Danwar said:

2. Titles

Some people dedicates their time completing the hardest achievements that WS provide us regarding PVE/PVP but wouldn't be better if we could win unique titles by completing them? Titles would be shown between our nickname and guild name.

U really want ppls to brag about their titles (if theyre unique such as legendary achs)