Jump to content

[2017.08.24] Update 7.1: Guild Castles. Release.


Recommended Posts

2 часа назад, Ried van Nafie сказал:

hello from asia..  daria i have  question. are we all can participating on event guild quest, or just some guild that already captured castle can do quest:blush:

 

Guild events are for all guilds, not depending on castles at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Livi said:

U dont need to, existing bought slots stay, u pay coins when u extend the slots

i have character lower lvl to say 24/ 26 by lvl i reached all open slots of that lvl, and i bought let say others+ slots at lvl i dont reached!

My questio is like this wen i lvl max i still need to pay for the extra slots?

Kind regards, but wont be fair to pay for new improvment for extra slot wen i reach maximum lv for thoose 2 slots!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DARKLORDESe said:

i have character lower lvl to say 24/ 26 by lvl i reached all open slots of that lvl, and i bought let say others+ slots at lvl i dont reached!

My questio is like this wen i lvl max i still need to pay for the extra slots?

Kind regards, but wont be fair to pay for new improvment for extra slot wen i reach maximum lv for thoose 2 slots!

Its always been this way... have you never leveled up? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

i have character lower lvl to say 24/ 26 by lvl i reached all open slots of that lvl, and i bought let say others+ slots at lvl i dont reached!

My questio is like this wen i lvl max i still need to pay for the extra slots?

Kind regards, but wont be fair to pay for new improvment for extra slot wen i reach maximum lv for thoose 2 slots!

Ah, i guess not, because every 2 lvl since lv18 u are deserved to get an expert skill slot ^^

Unless there is still a slot left for example, u can unlock it using mcoin

Edited by Livi
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Livi said:

Ah, i guess not, because every 2 lvl since lv18 u are deserved to get an expert skill slot ^^

Unless there is still a slot left for example, u can unlock it using mcoin

Daria, already at lvl 24 opened all skills slots with mcoins if i lvl up it should n0t pay for extra 2slots again please fix this isnt fair!!!! :pin5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, DARKLORDESe сказал:

Daria, already at lvl 24 opened all skills slots with mcoins if i lvl up it should n0t pay for extra 2slots again please fix this isnt fair!!!! :pin5:

 

I really can't get the issue here. There will be several more slots that are only available for MC. You may or you may not buy them, it depends only on you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Daria said:

 

Yep, though, I'm afraid, I'll have to change its name after so foolishly showing it on the screenshots. :drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Wait a min... AM what server is that? and oops Sorry XD 

I wanted to see your gear and equipment stats out of curiousity 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, DARKLORDESe сказал:

I toke link for test servers from part II Still 7.1.2 version and request to update it! please give new link!

 

Why are you downloading test clients from the topics that are already expired?

In the topic about game servers stop (that is happening right now) there are working links (version 7.1.3).

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Daria said:

 

I really can't get the issue here. There will be several more slots that are only available for MC. You may or you may not buy them, it depends only on you.

Issue why need pay again wen  in past already payd for 2slots more already before this improvment ,wen i level it should give me other last slot left thats should be 9slots!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Daria said:

 

Why are you downloading test clients from the topics that are already expired?

In the topic about game servers stop (that is happening right now) there are working links (version 7.1.3).

Thank you, and please think to those who already bought slots before improvements!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Two suggestions as a prize for the guild "owning" the castle:

 

- pots/consumables every 'n'  minutes to whoever is in some area (all personal). Prison tale has (or had at least) this on its castle guild (bless castle): the members of the guild could stay at one fountain and get mana potions while staying. Edit: This could be achieved with couple chests for example, spawning where only guild members could enter, every 10min let's say, 1 pot/scroll at a time. 

 

- a percent of all transactions made on shop npcs or the market. For example, let's say 5% of the market fee (which is 5% with a market scroll or 10% without). There's a game with this mechanic too, even allowing the guild to change the %, benefiting the players (if they lowered to 0% their fee, the players didn't had to pay this 10%). Anyway, the idea could be more simple, by just giving a couple % of the gold and that's all. 

 

The main idea here is to make the castle really competitive.

Edited by Cassianno
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Daria unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...