[2017.08.24] Update 7.1: Guild Castles. Release.

Daria

37 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Not exactly sis:) its not about guild drama, its about how some people want to rule the game with extra benefits for having mods. So this means mc should also have a mod for extra benefits:)

unluckly we dont have one

Which benefits does a guild have for having mods?

47 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

If i say then u will say "guild drama", you know it why ask me?

Forum moderators don't have any power in game, neither do we get any benefits from admins, developers etc. for working here, we do it because we want to be a helping hand. If you want to call me biased because I'm a Merc member and a forum moderator at the same time then please, go for it. But I'm not biased at all and if you haven't noticed, I hid Gladiator's posts as well, I warned him as well and in the past I've muted and temporarily banned forum members who are my friends in game. You are my friend in game, too, but here you and everyone else are the same to me. If you break rules, deal with the consequences, no matter who you are.

So if you call me biased/privileged or any other bad things again and if you even comment on this topic in the purpose of arguing or justifying, I'll have you muted. Glad understood it after my first warning already, for you I hope you understand it now, too.

P.S. if I cared about forum members being part of a certain guild you would have been banned already. So be happy that I'm not a biased ass who abuses power

32 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Forum moderators don't have any power in game, neither do we get any benefits from admins, developers etc. for working here, we do it because we want to be a helping hand.

Shhhh let them believe in their conspiracy theories. :cat2:

Always there are alliances ... the game itself is an "alliance" MC vs ELF .... but .... it happens that the two major Guilds of the game (but in different "sides") always want to get the most out of harm of others ... the others are allied and the balance changes. END OF THE STORY

My opinion: is funny ..... and remember that alliances are created, then modify and finally they can also end .... but for now there is ... good game.

(p.s .: remember your video about lvl10?)

I no want drama, is funny and  is a game.

I apologize for the off topic in avance, but i felt like there is no need to create an entire topic in the support section for a small problem like the following: Does someoene except me sees some problems with Google Play concerning accounts shortcuts? It says I am online with my google play account but when I try to switch between my accounts it does not show the emails on the bottom. So I gotta write email and password again

53 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I apologize for the off topic in avance, but i felt like there is no need to create an entire topic in the support section for a small problem like the following: Does someoene except me sees some problems with Google Play concerning accounts shortcuts? It says I am online with my google play account but when I try to switch between my accounts it does not show the emails on the bottom. So I gotta write email and password again

Close the game and open again. Works for me

1 hour ago, Jzargo said:

Every classes have their positive and negative, pick a class that suit your gameplay

Expect bd

Charmer are the unbeatable class there skills are over powered 4 stun skills and 2 heal skills are you trolling us ? :fuck_that: bd skills not good at all 3 expert skill which are worthless i will name here

1. Counter attack is crap waste of space no bd want that skill which got nerfed in the name of inbalance characters.

2. Enlightnment which increases only accuracy of bd.

3. Strike hurricane which increases only attack speed of bd.

Lol why dont make 1 skill which can increase accuracy and attack speed of bd just like mage skill name dragon eye ??? 

Gm please reply me clear my doubt 

• Daria unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14.9.2017 at 5:55 AM, Karanveer said:

Charmer are the unbeatable class there skills are over powered 4 stun skills and 2 heal skills are you trolling us ? :fuck_that: bd skills not good at all 3 expert skill which are worthless i will name here

1. Counter attack is crap waste of space no bd want that skill which got nerfed in the name of inbalance characters.

2. Enlightnment which increases only accuracy of bd.

3. Strike hurricane which increases only attack speed of bd.

Lol why dont make 1 skill which can increase accuracy and attack speed of bd just like mage skill name dragon eye ??? 

Gm please reply me clear my doubt 

Those skills are useful in certain situation.

Not every skill is op in every situation

• 1 year later...

This problems Greater Potion of Lifeforce Arena

Arena need remove Greater Potion of Lifeforce 60% all mcs and elfs class healers wins more ranks or add new Greater Potion of Physical Damage 10%

Arena need charge Potion of Lifeforce 30% and new add Potion of Physical Damage 5% or Potion of Lifeforce 60% Warspear online players many quit.

@Reivenorik @Peony @Peter_Munk

725927282_ScreenShot2019-07-31at12_17_51.png.fa0236d734fc151fb0253bb024dfc926.png

Edited by vla-wot