[2017.08.24] Update 7.1: Guild Castles. Release.

Daria

14 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Berserk got 1st castle

Someone told in world chat that Magna helped them to conquer the castle...

8 hours ago, Dariantes said:

Get Ready for Warriors of Arinar! Halowwen is coming! 

Hoping that they fix those almost invisible phantoms

22 minutes ago, Liidert said:

Someone told in world chat that Magna helped them to conquer the castle...

Well vladeath posted video about it. Some of magna members didnt attack berserk members.

7 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Well vladeath posted video about it. Some of magna members didnt attack berserk members.

I can answer only in this way, you can interpret it as you want: :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Liidert

Just now, Gladiator said:

Same thing happened in US server, but instead the guild that got the castle was getting help from 2 other guilds, not one.

I don't know what to say... Pathetic? Why can't they fight fairly all vs all? They can't win alone, can they.

Well in eu its propably cuz they want to make Berserk the new AOA

24 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Same thing happened in US server, but instead the guild that got the castle was getting help from 2 other guilds, not one.

I don't know what to say... Pathetic? Why can't they fight fairly all vs all? They can't win alone, can they.

Well, thinks that Magna can count on one hundred of OP heroes with OP guild abilities...

Everything turns around to them:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

lol randoms doing gossip about the alliance without having real clue of what happened. Karma and elasiri were disrespecting rest guilds on world chat 24/7 bragging how they were going to rape everyone on castles and conquer all of them, all this for weeeks. They also bullied some people of those guilds with personal stuff on world chat.

So of course magna and berserk didnt want them to win (elasiri is now aoal), berserk would helped magna too

Edited by koszpl

16 minutes ago, koszpl said:

lol randoms doing gossip about the alliance without having real clue of what happened. Karma and elasiri were disrespecting rest guilds on world chat 24/7 bragging how they were going to rape everyone on castles and conquer all of them, all this for weeeks. They also bullied some people of those guilds with personal stuff on world chat.

So of course magna and berserk didnt want them to win (elasiri is now aoal), berserk would helped magna too

I wonder when aoa coming back and showing aoal whos the boss

10 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

In eu its because if we let berserk take the 1st castle, magna is guaranteed the 2nd one.

If we let berserk take the 1st castle? Don't tell me you are a Magna member :suspicious1: because I don't think that other people helped Berserk to conquer the castle. 

I was there and I saw All Magna members standing in front of the gate ready to kill heroes who was trying to enter

16 hours ago, koszpl said:

:duckyduck:

Please glad respect your moderators wishes. I deleted mine to avoid this endless drama. Save your tears

Edited by Pliskin

Not starting any drama here. It's important to let devs know what's going on in their game. :smile:

It will help them develop the game better. I think it's the best thing I can do to help this game survive as an old player and a community member.

We're talking about unfair gameplay here, it's important to be addressed because it kills the fun for a new content, and if you have anything to defend your cheating, then you're free to say it.

18 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Not starting any drama here. It's important to let devs know what's going on in their game. :smile:

It will help them develop the game better. I think it's the best thing I can do to help this game survive as an old player and a community member.

We're talking about unfair gameplay here, it's important to be addressed because it kills the fun for a new content, and if you have anything to defend your cheating, then you're free to say 

so doing exactly what your guild wanted but failed at is cheating... so maybe you should get devs to make the game so only you can win failproof. It sounds like the only thing that isnt cheating to you.

3 hours ago, Liidert said:

If we let berserk take the 1st castle? Don't tell me you are a Magna member :suspicious1: because I don't think that other people helped Berserk to conquer the castle. 

I was there and I saw All Magna members standing in front of the gate ready to kill heroes who was trying to enter

Berserk was already on commander room. Magna blocked karma, aoal and polishteam from disturb them. On this 2 videos you can easily see it, so stop making up bullshit :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by koszpl

1 hour ago, koszpl said:

Berserk was already on commander room. Magna blocked karma, aoal and polishteam from disturb them. On this 2 videos you can easily see it, so stop making up bullshit :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Same soup :fuck_that:

1 hour ago, Angelxgod said:

Huyenthoai lvl 7 guild beat sithlord and themercs lvl 10 guild:pfftch1:

#HuyenthoaiTheBest

I don't think that anyone here cares xd most people are from other servers :P

Magna helped Berserk to conquer the castle, now Magna won in the second guild castle... 

Who will conquer the third and last castle? :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

20 часов назад, MuffinFace сказал:

6 days and im still not able to connect... 

Have you contacted our support team about it?

1 минуту назад, Liidert сказал:

Magna helped Berserk to conquer the castle, now Magna won in the second guild castle... 

We'll see when the third castle is added to the game. :)

5 minutes ago, Daria said:

No guild wants to give it to aoal or karma so maybe we fight seriously:pin1:

34 minutes ago, Liidert said:

there is a t4 castle too

1 hour ago, Daria said:

First castle in Maliat is only for level 4+, Tlacot level 5+... I bet the next castle is only for guilds level 6+... Right? :suspicious1:

Edited by Liidert

1 hour ago, kimkaa said:

there is a t4 castle too

Right. 

However today I couldn't partecipate because my guild is level 4 :depressed:

On 28/8/2017 at 4:52 AM, Dariantes said:

Get Ready for Warriors of Arinar! Halowwen is coming! 

I hope they add the feature of the combined arena MC-Elf vs MC-Elf, suggested by a guy in the suggestion section. I find that idea op

It would be fun. No chance of talking to your partner.

Just like in those one-word chat games. You can only say "hello" or "good game" :D

it has been 10 days since the update and yet no fix for the connection problem :cereal_man: is it that complicated? i thought you just have to rewrite some connection protocols 

:blush: if you guys will release the fix soon please inform us it's been too long 

Daria I didn't get jt how to do events at guilds castles watt are not higher than lvl4 guild? 

How  counts the +1 dgs on guild member or all and must be leader on guild or party? 

And how im doing quests castles? 

Please be more specific about this events i want to know how to make them! 

On 9/4/2017 at 0:45 AM, Kitige said:

it has been 10 days since the update and yet no fix for the connection problem :cereal_man: is it that complicated? i thought you just have to rewrite some connection protocols 

:blush: if you guys will release the fix soon please inform us it's been too long 

We're working on this issue right now and we will inform you when it's fixed :).

20 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Emerald Down

Seems to be ok now ;)

Making alliances is not cheating, it's a way of auto-balancing the game when lower level guilds get enough of higher level guilds taking the castle over and over.

This feature is also present on other mmos like ragnarok online for example (it even has an interface to add other guilds as alliance).

I hid all posts about the guild dramas until now and so will I do with upcoming posts. 

@Gladiator @Necromaa you two should stop arguing about it

5 minutes ago, Morgana said:

I hid all posts about the guild dramas until now and so will I do with upcoming posts. 

@Gladiator @Necromaa you two should stop arguing about it

Not exactly sis:) its not about guild drama, its about how some people want to rule the game with extra benefits for having mods. So this means mc should also have a mod for extra benefits:)

unluckly we dont have one