[2017.08.24] Update 7.1: Guild Castles. Release.

Daria

2 минуты назад, Ysorix сказал:

It updated but only went to 7.0.1 on the tablet and phone. The computer updated to 7.1.0. Thoughts why that would happen?

Game updates that you download from app stores do not become available at once. They will be available as soon as they are approved by stores.

44 minutes ago, Liidert said:

Buy pots at shop using arena points and sell them. 

You can earn gold by doing this :haha:

but i suck at pvp with my necro

12 минут назад, Liidert сказал:

Several people has reported in world chat that there is a bugs on Link (Druid's expert skill). 

@Daria Can you check it, please? 

Druid's link and a couple of other skills do not work correctly only on old clients. As soon as the game is updated, it will work correctly.

3 minutes ago, Daria said:

Druid's link and a couple of other skills do not work correctly only on old clients. As soon as the game is updated, it will work correctly.

Do you mean Google Play?

I'm not a Warden or even an elf, but why the Warden skill "Switchero" slows the Warden down? What's the point ?

Edited by Ghostv

22 minutes ago, Ghostv said:

I'm not a Warden or even an elf, but why the Warden skill "Switchero" slows the Warden down? What's the point ?

Because it's a penalty. Necromancer loses HP when heal, Dk loses HP when activate saturation... It's normal

24 minutes ago, SplendorBR said:

Because it's a penalty. Necromancer loses HP when heal, Dk loses HP when activate saturation... It's normal

Got this. A really bad exchange compared to losing HP for heal and life steal. Thanks for the answer

Omg Daria why tf Wanderer of the Wasteland has ears???

Its really awfulllllll ... No need to wear anymore... Ruined costume yaaaaaaaaaaaay...

Please delete mage from warspear if you can't make it any better. And why is the Expert skill description for Mage blazing fire still the same? Its been a decade since the skill changed and update has taken place thousand times why not update those misleading skill descriptions?

4 hours ago, Frozenheart said:

Please delete mage from warspear if you can't make it any better. And why is the Expert skill description for Mage blazing fire still the same? Its been a decade since the skill changed and update has taken place thousand times why not update those misleading skill descriptions?

Mage is most Op PVE class ingame.... You obviously dont know how to build have you seen Aladeen? im making a mage just to Solo Lab. also PVP wise Kesler and Skynete are so good I cant beat only if i gank... And now there buffed.. you cant complain about classes if you dont have it Atleast 8 and tried different set ups.

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Mage is most Op PVE class ingame.... You obviously dont know how to build have you seen Aladeen? im making a mage just to Solo Lab. also PVP wise Kesler and Skynete are so good I cant beat only if i gank... And now there buffed.. you cant complain about classes if you dont have it Atleast 8 and tried different set ups.

People complain when they cant play the class...I saw many images in eu dominating pvp

I am a flexible one, i can change my priest's skills setup into pvp, just like after this update, otherwise i only focused pvp on my bd, and pve for the rest of my chars. Ÿ:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

13 часов назад, Kickdownx сказал:

how to start the event?

How often can you do it dailie?

Any infos would be good to know

13 часов назад, Psyborg сказал:

How do we activate the event? 

The event automatically activates as soon as your guild completes a relevant dungeon 10 times (dungeon on a certain sector of Ayvondil). It counts only for the leader of the party that goes to dungeon, so only the guild he belongs to will get this +1 to a number of dungeon completion.

You can activate each event only once in approximately 24 hours.

1 hour ago, Daria said:

The event automatically activates as soon as your guild completes a relevant dungeon 10 times (dungeon on a certain sector of Ayvondil). It counts only for the leader of the party that goes to dungeon, so only the guild he belongs to will get this +1 to a number of dungeon completion.

Only the first guild that complete for first ten times a specific dungeon can unlock the event, right?

7 минут назад, Liidert сказал:

Only the first guild that complete for first ten times a specific dungeon can unlock the event, right?

No, events are personally for guilds. Each guild activates events for itself, not affecting events for other guilds.

24 minutes ago, Daria said:

No, events are personally for guilds. Each guild activates events for itself, not affecting events for other guilds.

Any level?

2 hours ago, Daria said:

Does it matter if ppl do rg easy or must it be rg heroic

16 минут назад, Kickdownx сказал:

Does it matter if ppl do rg easy or must it be rg heroic

No, the level of the dungeon doesn't matter.

7 минут назад, Danfake сказал:

I only ask one thing, do not put the castle war when the players have star wars bonus to make it fair and equal for all:pin2: ... @Daria

Of course, we keep that in mind. The first battle for castles will be on Sunday, and the second - on Thursday, and for that we'll move the battle for territories on Tuesday (instead of Wednesday) next week.

1 hour ago, Daria said:

Of course, we keep that in mind. The first battle for castles will be on Sunday, and the second - on Thursday, and for that we'll move the battle for territories on Tuesday (instead of Wednesday) next week.

Hmm nice idea , great work :drinks:

1 hour ago, Daria said:

Can you answer my question?

Why costume Wanderer of the Wasteland now has ears?

17 минут назад, Gagikralj сказал:

Can you answer my question?

Why costume Wanderer of the Wasteland now has ears?

Probably because the artist decided that it should have ears.

2 hours ago, Daria said:

how much is the time interval gap from each event? 

example: if we just completed sector 4 event, after how long can we do sector 4 event again?

Только что, Sai Chandra сказал:

how much is the time interval gap from each event? 

example: if we just completed sector 4 event, after how long can we do sector 4 event again?

In about 24 hours.

2 hours ago, Daria said:

It was a good chance to see better wars,  rich and lazy MCs would finally participate :pin8: