[2017.08.24] Update 7.1: Guild Castles. Release.

Daria

2 часа назад, Ried van Nafie сказал:

hello from asia..  daria i have  question. are we all can participating on event guild quest, or just some guild that already captured castle can do quest:blush:

Guild events are for all guilds, not depending on castles at all.

1 час назад, urgoits сказал:

Will the progress of castle buildings be untouchable by other guilds or all shared building so you can get them without building a thing?

They won't be shared.

5 minutes ago, Turtle said:

i wish they cancelled everyones expert skills besides mcoiners so I could laugh at half the server. :haha:

Arent I so nice?

So evil:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

3 minutes ago, Livi said:

U dont need to, existing bought slots stay, u pay coins when u extend the slots

i have character lower lvl to say 24/ 26 by lvl i reached all open slots of that lvl, and i bought let say others+ slots at lvl i dont reached!

My questio is like this wen i lvl max i still need to pay for the extra slots?

Kind regards, but wont be fair to pay for new improvment for extra slot wen i reach maximum lv for thoose 2 slots!

1 minute ago, DARKLORDESe said:

i have character lower lvl to say 24/ 26 by lvl i reached all open slots of that lvl, and i bought let say others+ slots at lvl i dont reached!

Kind regards, but wont be fair to pay for new improvment for extra slot wen i reach maximum lv for thoose 2 slots!

Its always been this way... have you never leveled up? 

6 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

Ah, i guess not, because every 2 lvl since lv18 u are deserved to get an expert skill slot ^^

Unless there is still a slot left for example, u can unlock it using mcoin

Edited by Livi

@Daria: "Everlasting Journey".

Does it mean we can enter in one of the abovementioned dungeons without the need to use a Seeker Stamina Elixir?

2 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

@Daria: "Everlasting Journey".

Does it mean we can enter in one of the abovementioned dungeons without the need to use a Seeker Stamina Elixir?

Precisely!

6 minutes ago, Livi said:

Ah, i guess not, because every 2 lvl since lv18 u are deserved to get an expert skill slot ^^

Unless there is still a slot left for example, u can unlock it using mcoin

Daria, already at lvl 24 opened all skills slots with mcoins if i lvl up it should n0t pay for extra 2slots again please fix this isnt fair!!!! :pin5:

Только что, DARKLORDESe сказал:

Daria, already at lvl 24 opened all skills slots with mcoins if i lvl up it should n0t pay for extra 2slots again please fix this isnt fair!!!! :pin5:

I really can't get the issue here. There will be several more slots that are only available for MC. You may or you may not buy them, it depends only on you.

Just now, DARKLORDESe said:

Daria why ignoring me?

why did you ignore my post? 

It has Always been this way and she is very busy wait patiently for a response not spam topic:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 минуты назад, Turtle сказал:

Are you the Priest in The SS Brienna?:blush:

Yep, though, I'm afraid, I'll have to change its name after so foolishly showing it on the screenshots. :drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Just now, Daria said:

Yep, though, I'm afraid, I'll have to change its name after so foolishly showing it on the screenshots. :drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Wait a min... AM what server is that? and oops Sorry XD 

I wanted to see your gear and equipment stats out of curiousity 

Только что, DARKLORDESe сказал:

I toke link for test servers from part II Still 7.1.2 version and request to update it! please give new link!

Why are you downloading test clients from the topics that are already expired?

In the topic about game servers stop (that is happening right now) there are working links (version 7.1.3).

2 minutes ago, Daria said:

I really can't get the issue here. There will be several more slots that are only available for MC. You may or you may not buy them, it depends only on you.

Issue why need pay again wen  in past already payd for 2slots more already before this improvment ,wen i level it should give me other last slot left thats should be 9slots!

1 минуту назад, Turtle сказал:

Wait a min... AM what server is that? and oops Sorry XD 

I wanted to see your gear and equipment stats out of curiousity 

It's Amber, Russian server.

3 minutes ago, Daria said:

Why are you downloading test clients from the topics that are already expired?

In the topic about game servers stop (that is happening right now) there are working links (version 7.1.3).

Thank you, and please think to those who already bought slots before improvements!

33 minutes ago, Daria said:

Guys, sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, it takes more time than planned.

We'll try to turn on game servers asap.

For now, you can still play on the test server.

Here Mewing be Patient

Two suggestions as a prize for the guild "owning" the castle:

- pots/consumables every 'n'  minutes to whoever is in some area (all personal). Prison tale has (or had at least) this on its castle guild (bless castle): the members of the guild could stay at one fountain and get mana potions while staying. Edit: This could be achieved with couple chests for example, spawning where only guild members could enter, every 10min let's say, 1 pot/scroll at a time. 

- a percent of all transactions made on shop npcs or the market. For example, let's say 5% of the market fee (which is 5% with a market scroll or 10% without). There's a game with this mechanic too, even allowing the guild to change the %, benefiting the players (if they lowered to 0% their fee, the players didn't had to pay this 10%). Anyway, the idea could be more simple, by just giving a couple % of the gold and that's all. 

The main idea here is to make the castle really competitive.

Edited by Cassianno