[2017.08.24] Update 7.1: Guild Castles. Release.

Daria

12 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

And fix this bug>> When i scroll down in guild list to see whos online,and if someones login or logout it takes me back to the top over and over again.:looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

O: i got same prob here

Just now, imnothing said:

can u remake rogue skill like reflex all mcs getting bored bcoz rogue worst class in this game glhf and btw its already 6h 

2 minutes ago, Wardenbela said:

a skill de troca do warden no ta bugada n invés do inimigo ficar lento eé o propio personagem que fica q bosta eim 

People just opening forum accounts because of the late maintanance . Maintanances makes forum more crowd :hehe:

Just now, Omercix said:

People just opening forum accounts because of the late maintanance . Maintanances makes forum more crowd :hehe:

Better have more maintenances

@Daria why do we not have castle capturing for avyondil town3-4 whats the use of adding only rotting garden dung and terminatory ? They dont even drop for high lvls.:)

i understand its a huge update but just for guild buffs? I think guilds that are already above lvl7 have better skills why will they fight for something thats not worthy spending so much guild point?

10 minutes ago, Wardenbela said:

a skill de troca do warden no ta bugada n invés do inimigo ficar lento eé o propio personagem que fica q bosta eim 

Note que você está no fórum internacional, aqui você tem que postar em Inglês... Ainda assim você pode postar qualquer dúvida ou reclamação em Português no Fórum Português. https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/116-fórum-português/

4 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

If we are under lvl 18 and are not in lvl 5 guild how does this affect us (if lvl 5 was required for castles) 

The updates are almost always developed for the last lvl of the game. So if you're not lvl 28 or in a lvl 5 guild + you know that its only up to you.

1 minute ago, SplendorBR said:

The updates are almost always developed for the last lvl of the game. So if you're not lvl 28 or in a lvl 5 guild + you know that its only up to you.

They really should add something to nap 1 or 2. Not everybody is intrested in wars

3 minutes ago, Samuel Icaro said:

Any change in area efect of poision shield? Necro

Screenshot_2017-08-24-11-32-49.png

Its because mobs agro you and boar hits you so shield hits back. Atleast i think it hasnt changed